"The Obamacare implosion is worse than you think"

How do you even remember to breath on your own?

The plans on the (UN)ACA are not the ones increasing by 35%-120%, that is NOT what the article said. That was YOUR claim, see YOUR quote below. It was pointed out to you several times . . . but all you can do is blather and change the subject. Loser.

obama did say that premiums for the typical family would decrease by $2,500 per year. He ran on it. You missed that the way you missed the ten mandated essentials. :lol:

obama not only promised to cut the typical family's premium by $2,500/yr, he went even further ... it wasn't policy or ideology, he made a moral commitment. But he didn't sign any such law that would cut the typical family's premium, did he? His promise (pledge) was a lie.

A Politics of Conscience

^ Not good enough? Go to minte 2:09 on the vid ...

"My plan begins by covering every American. If you already have health insurance the only thing that will change for you under this plan is the amount of money you will spend on premiums. That will be less than what you're spending now."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyeswFKK3Y

Premiums have gone up on those who already have insurance, premiums haven't gone down, certainly not by the $2,500 he said they would go down by.

The Obameter: Cut the cost of a typical family's health insurance premium by up to $2,500 a year | PolitiFact

Here is obama saying the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so#t=12

And again in writing if you can't access the vid.

August 6, 2008

OBAMA: A system where we're gonna work with your employers to lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

October 4, 2008

OBAMA: We will start by reducing premiums by as much as $2,500 per family.

September 6, 2008

OBAMA: Here's what change is saying to people who already have health insurance and the employers who are providing it: We'll work to lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

May 3, 2008

OBAMA: I also have a health care plan that would save the average family $2,500 on their premiums.

January 3, 2008

OBAMA: And if you already have health care, then we're gonna reduce costs an average of $2,500 per family on premiums.

October 7, 2008

OBAMA: We're gonna work with your employer to lower the costs of your premiums by up to $2,500 a year.

Campaign Ad

OBAMA: And we'll cut the costs of a typical family's health care by up to $2,500 per year.

March 14, 2008

OBAMA: And if you've got health care, we're gonna work with your employer to lower your premiums by $2,500 per family per year.

February 23, 2008

OBAMA: And we will lower premiums for the typical family by $2,500 a year.

June 17, 2007

OBAMA: And cut the cost of health care by up to $2,500 per family.

August 17, 2008

OBAMA: And if you already have health care, then we're gonna work with your employer to lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

Campaign Ad

EVAN BAYH: Barack's policies will provide health care cost reductions of about $2,500 for the typical family.

June 27, 2008

OBAMA: It's time to bring down the typical family's premium by about $2,500. And it's time to bring down the costs for the entire country.

February 19, 2008

OBAMA: And if you already have health insurance, we will lower your premiums by $2,500 per family per year.

April 22, 2008

OBAMA: We're gonna work with your employer through a catastrophic reinsurance plan to lower premiums by $2,500 per family per year.

October 15, 2008

OBAMA: The only thing we're gonna try to do is lower costs so that those cost savings are passed on to you. And we estimate we can cut the average family's premium by about $2,500 a year.

March 1, 2008

OBAMA: We'll work with your employer to lower your premiums by $2,500 per family per year.

Campaign Ad

NARRATOR: Barack Obama will provide rural America with affordable health care, and save the typical American family $2,500 a year.

May 30, 2008

OBAMA: And reduces every family's premiums by as much as $2,500.

April 20, 2008

OBAMA: If your employer does offer you health care, then we're gonna work with your employer to lower premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

March 13, 2008

OBAMA: And cut the cost of a typical family's premiums by up to $2,500 per family per year.

FREEDOM EDEN: Obama: 20 Promises for $2,500

You got a plan from the (un)aca. Do you get a subsidy?

you do love to lie don't you Zoom ding-a-ling do you see the word I promise ??? didn't think so ... your dialog here is edited, you do know that don't ya??? I do...

Why yes, yes I do. Right here, as posted and linked above:

I have made a solemn pledge that I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premiums by up to $2500 a year. That's not simply a matter of policy or ideology – it's a moral commitment.

A Politics of Conscience

obama not only promised to cut the typical family's premium by $2,500/yr, he went even further ... it wasn't policy or ideology, he made a moral commitment. But he didn't sign any such law that would cut the typical family's premium, did he? His promise (pledge) was a lie.

And again he says it here, also quoted and linked above:

When it came to health care premiums for the typical family, Obama said he would cut the annual cost by $2,500. Months before Obama took office, a New York Times reporter dubbed it one of the most audacious pledges of the campaign.

We reached out to David Cutler, an economist who advised Obama during the 2008 campaign and helped calculate the $2,500 figure that appeared in Obama's speeches. He said the calculation encompassed total health care costs, not just premiums. These would include out-of-pocket costs, employer-provided insurance costs, and taxes to pay for public insurance programs.

Cutler acknowledged that Obama made "occasional misstatements” that tied the $2,500 reduction to premiums and not total medical spending. We can't judge whether Obama misspoke, but we checked the Project Vote Smart database of public statements by politicians, which shows that Obama said premiums (and only premiums) would go down for the typical or average family by $2,500 repeatedly. You can see examples throughout the arc of his 2008 presidential campaign here, here, here, and here. <-- these are links at the site showing obama saying premiums would be reduced.

It is also true that Obama used the number in a more expansive context sometimes, such as here during a speech in Newport News, Va, and here in a response to a report about Medicare and Social Security.

The Obameter: Cut the cost of a typical family's health insurance premium by up to $2,500 a year | PolitiFact

Your lack of reading comprehension is deplorable so I made the font really big. You know, so you wouldn't miss what obama actually said. In his own words.

Premiums for the typical family have NOT gone down $2,500, have NOT gone down some number up to $2,500, have NOT gone down at all. They are increasing at a greater rate than if the (un)aca hadn't passed.

I am taking your lack of response to my showing your "aca increasing premiums by 120%" statement is just pure stupidity on your part as an admission that you're a fucking idiot.

The video links and dialog speak for themselves. obama repeatedly said that premiums for the typical family would be lowered/reduced by up to $2,500 or by $2,500 ... I guess which of those depended on what the teleprompter said that day. He PLEDGED it. He made ia MORAL COMMITMENT to it. He RAN ON IT.

He. Is. A. Liar.

Period.

You failed to answer my question: You got a plan from the (un)aca. Do you get a subsidy?

Poor, poor bill-ye-teh-zombies-have-taken-over-yer-brain. :lol:

He has admitted that others are subsidizing his plan when he said his premiums have been lowered considerably.
I'm thinking that he's still on his mommy's and daddy's plan, though. :eusa_shhh:

He has admitted that others are subsidizing his plan when he said his premiums have been lowered considerably.
I'm thinking that he's still on his mommy's and daddy's plan, though. :eusa_shhh:

No, he's close to retirement age.

Just where does he think the money for his subsidy is coming from? Government ... like what, they just pull it out of their bums?

How does he not make the connection that millions of people's premiums have increased dramatically in order to pay for all the additional mandated benefits that are now required, the fees that the gov't is now charging insurance companies, all those who are being subsidized, all those with pre-existing conditions who are not paying their fair share, the 20+ taxes that are in the bill. How can a human being possibly be so freakin' dense as to not get this??

Just where does he think the money for his subsidy is coming from? Government ... like what, they just pull it out of their bums?

How does he not make the connection that millions of people's premiums have increased dramatically in order to pay for all the additional mandated benefits that are now required, the fees that the gov't is now charging insurance companies, all those who are being subsidized, all those with pre-existing conditions who are not paying their fair share, the 20+ taxes that are in the bill. How can a human being possibly be so freakin' dense as to not get this??

Willfully

He doesn't care. He will when the system collapses, but that'll be blamed on republicans too.

Willfully
The technical term is confirmation bias. This is the belief of Jim Cramer's viewers that self sodomy in 2000, again in the housing crash of 2006, the meltdown of 2008 and now with Obama delivering on his campaign promises about healthcare the GOP, illuminati or masons are plotting against them.

the old bait and switch. obamacare sure has hooked a bunch of liberal suckers

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/big-increases-obamacare-premiums-deductibles-100000679.html
Three things your source did not zero in on (perhaps due to lack of accessible data) and they are probably more important than the important point he did focus on:

The economic impact of Obamacare goes way beyond overpriced, oversubsidized and for 90% of the population vastly inferior healthcare insurance.

Both wages and employment will go down in the medical field. This has already started but it will get bigger and drive down the economy. While I doubt that it will actually create Meltdown II: bigger and badder than the first that story will become ever easier to sell to the voters.

Rent seeking patients and practitioners are not yet really organized by something like Angie's list which is being advertised by the screen I'm on. That will be a noticeable problem by November 2016.

Third mostly blue and purple states are in danger of default, 5-10 depending on the criteria used for the danger threshold. All three of the above factors above increase the probability of default by some, as yet unknown, amount.

So, I think that the current focus in misplaced.

Critics call Obama funding plan for health insurer losses a 'bailout'*-*Los Angeles Times

The Obama administration has quietly adjusted key provisions of its signature healthcare law to potentially make billions of additional taxpayer dollars available to the insurance industry if companies providing coverage through the Affordable Care Act lose money.

The move was buried in hundreds of pages of new regulations issued late last week. It comes as part of an intensive administration effort to hold down premium increases for next year, a top priority for the White House as the rates will be announced ahead of this fall's congressional elections.

Administration officials for months have denied charges by opponents that they plan a "bailout" for insurance companies providing coverage under the healthcare law.

They continue to argue that most insurers shouldn't need to substantially increase premiums because safeguards in the healthcare law will protect them over the next several years.

But the change in regulations essentially provides insurers with another backup: If they keep rate increases modest over the next couple of years but lose money, the administration will tap federal funds as needed to cover shortfalls.

Long but great read:

They Had a Dream | The Weekly Standard

Rule by experts comes a cropper

They had a dream. For almost a hundred years now, the famed academic-artistic-and-punditry industrial complex has dreamed of a government run by their kind of people (i.e., nature&#8217;s noblemen), whose intelligence, wit, and refined sensibilities would bring us a heaven on earth. Their keen intellects would cut through the clutter as mere mortals&#8217; couldn&#8217;t. They would lift up the wretched, oppressed by cruel forces. Above all, they would counter the greed of the merchants, the limited views of the business community, and the ignorance of the conformist and dim middle class.

Out of sorts and out of office after 1828, when power passed from the Adamses to the children of burghers and immigrants, they had begun to strike back by the 1920s, led by the likes of George Bernard Shaw, H.&#8201;G. Wells, H.&#8201;L. Mencken, Herbert Croly, and Sinclair Lewis. Their stock in trade was their belief in themselves, and their contempt for the way the middle class thought, lived, and made and spent money: Commerce was crude, consumption was vulgar, and industry, which employed millions and improved the lives of many more people, too gross and/or grubby for words. &#8220;For the American critics of mass culture, it was the good times of the 1920s, not the depression of the 1930s, that proved terrifying,&#8221; says Fred Siegel, whose book The Revolt Against the Masses describes and eviscerates this group and its aspirations. In their dream world, &#8220;intellectuals, as well as poet-leaders, experts, and social scientists such as themselves would lead the regime,&#8221; as Siegel tells us. &#8220;It was thus a crucial imperative to constrain the conventional and often corrupt politics of middle-class capitalists so that these far-seeing leaders might obtain the recognition and power that was only their due.&#8221;

Last edited:
Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/7FoyREgDH_8]KTEN-TX: Cancer Survivor Loses Doctor After Signing Up For ObamaCare - YouTube[/ame]
See just like the VA....you are saved now citizen

Forum List

Back