boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I bet I could win a $1B with this one:

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6483-obamabracket.jpg

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/446370609937653760/photo/1

GREAT STUFF!

Unfortunately, those of us who have functioning brains and didn't vote for the BASTARD are going to lose this bet, no matter what.

Obama has the referees on his side, and Obama doesn't have to play by any of the rules.

I wonder how Obama filled his out. ;)

Now, if only the Evul Koch Brothers would offer One Billion Dollar for a Perfect Obama Scandal Bracket!

ALL phony Pub bs, never happened. The only scandal is Rw lies and the functional idiocy of the dupes...ie YOU lol...

that was a really snapping come-back sparky.

When you state the simple truth you don't need a snappy come-back. Snappy come-backs are the stuff of Chris Christie and his snappy come-backs about Bridget Kelly and David Wildstein who could put him out of office if they get immunity.

The IRS and Benghazi have failed to become scandals because there's just nothing there except a right wing blogger's wishful thinking. Obamacare is simply unpopular.

HAHA!! Classic.

But, just like the sport version, I have problems with your seeding.

How did "He was born in Kenya" not get a #1 seed????

I mean, sure, Benghazi, Tea Party profiling, Death Panels, and AP records are solid top 3 seeds each..........none of them would have even made the tournament if the Kenyan In Chief was exposed as not being a citizen, ya know?

I just think Born in Kenya deserved a #1 seed. That's way worse than Louisville not getting a top 3 seed in the hoops bracket!

HAHA!! Classic.

I mean, sure, Benghazi, Tea Party profiling, Death Panels, and AP records are solid top 3 seeds each..........none of them would have even made the tournament if the Kenyan In Chief was exposed as not being a citizen, ya know?

I just think Born in Kenya deserved a #1 seed. That's way worse than Louisville not getting a top 3 seed in the hoops bracket!

Sounds suspiciously like an attempt to write off criticism as little more than birtherism.

You wouldn't do that, would you?

ALL phony Pub bs, never happened. The only scandal is Rw lies and the functional idiocy of the dupes...ie YOU lol...

that was a really snapping come-back sparky.

When you state the simple truth you don't need a snappy come-back. Snappy come-backs are the stuff of Chris Christie and his snappy come-backs about Bridget Kelly and David Wildstein who could put him out of office if they get immunity.

The IRS and Benghazi have failed to become scandals because there's just nothing there except a right wing blogger's wishful thinking. Obamacare is simply unpopular.
no they haven't become scandals, because the media has no interest in covering them.

Bridge gate, tell me what was the big deal? A closed lane......big fucking whoop.
So I have a question do you support the IRS political profiling people and groups?

HAHA!! Classic.

Sounds suspiciously like an attempt to write off criticism as little more than birtherism.

Huh? Im just sayin', of all the scandals that could lead to the ultimate goal (Impeachment/Out of Office), none deserves the #1 seed over Birtherism. I mean, that would disqualify him from the office. No hearing or trial needed.

Cant tell me that doesn't deserve a #1 seed?

HAHA!! Classic.

Huh? Im just sayin', of all the scandals that could lead to the ultimate goal (Impeachment/Out of Office), none deserves the #1 seed over Birtherism. I mean, that would disqualify him from the office. No hearing or trial needed.

Cant tell me that doesn't deserve a #1 seed?

Minimizing those other complaints by suggesting they should be brushed aside for a nonsensical accusation about Obama not being born in this country is ridiculous.

After listening for hours about how Crimea was blowing up and then tuning into ESPN radio to hear that Barack Obama would be on in a few minutes to give Colin Cowerd his brackets.

angry-conan.jpg

I started screaming.

That guy (Obama) doesn't take anything seriously.

Pooty Poot's Bracket:

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6485-putin.jpg

Forum List

Back