The Obama Oregon Speech.All Are Invited, Or Just Limited To Staunch Obama Leftist Supporters?

Congressman DeFazio represents the district that Roseburg is in in the US Congress. It is not that the "Conservatives" in that area are in the majority. They are just load, exactly like snot nosed little brats. The dumbest assholes on the block. And that suggestion of shooting the President really should get you a visit from the FBI, Ist Rambo.

Southern Oregon gun nutters are too sissy to pull a stunt. Seriously, they're just like their Tea Party counterparts, way too worried about getting their dresses dirty to do any damage at all.

Yes, we on the right would NEVER think of acting like this liberal...

occupy-wallstreet-shit-on-cop-car.jpg

I hope not, I just wish you guys would stay away from high school wrestling teams.

And we on the right WISH all you fucking DemocRATS would stay away from 11 year old girls!

giphy.gif

well let me know when you have your priorities right at least.

Why, you still wouldn't understand! :banghead:

I understand the difference between male and female and I wish Republicans would spend less time in other men's beds.

Yes, we on the right would NEVER think of acting like this liberal...

occupy-wallstreet-shit-on-cop-car.jpg

I hope not, I just wish you guys would stay away from high school wrestling teams.

And we on the right WISH all you fucking DemocRATS would stay away from 11 year old girls!

giphy.gif

I understand the difference between male and female and I wish Republicans would spend less time in other men's beds.

When you scum put your beds back in the bedroom instead of the showroom on 42nd Street, perhaps we will!

giphy.gif

When you scum put your beds back in the bedroom instead of the showroom on 42nd Street, perhaps we will!

LOL. I'm laughing so hard I don't know what to say.

giphy.gif

See, the TRUTH is sometimes funny... You prove the point!

You said you would get out of other men's beds when we left the showroom on 42nd street. But if it were me, I would have gotten out of other men's beds WAAAAY before this and you'll only get out as a condition. (I know it must be hard to quit) Pun intended.

You said you would get out of other men's beds when we left the showroom on 42nd street. But if it were me, I would have gotten out of other men's beds WAAAAY before this and you'll only get out as a condition. (I know it must be hard to quit) Pun intended.

Apparently you don't understand metaphors! ...2 digit IQ'd morons wouldn't understand it!

Apparently you don't understand metaphors! ...2 digit IQ'd morons wouldn't understand it!

A wiser person would have stayed away from this thread. Obviously that's not you.

I propose that Joe Biden do a speech in some arena, and only those who's name is Chuck or Charlie, and are handicapped, are invited.

:afro: So what exactly is planned? Is Obama doing a speech with no audience? Or, Is Obama doing a speech in front of "A Select Group Of Hard Left Lunatics That Hate Guns"? Or will this be a "Free For All" where all the locals are invited to the grounds and listen/cheer to Obama's speech on why we need to take away guns from all republicans and conservatives? :argue: :cranky::crybaby:

Yo, I think the FAG better watch his back, those people in that town can`t stand his ass!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

Like that idea, don't you?

You couldn't pay me to go. I feel so sorry for those families who asked he stay away. but Obama doesn't care about anyone but himself and spewing his political agenda all over us even at a funeral. he's sick and sickening

You couldn't pay me to go. I feel so sorry for those families who asked he stay away. but Obama doesn't care about anyone but himself and spewing his political agenda all over us even at a funeral. he's sick and sickening

Honey, they would have you on the ground spread eagled a mile from that place. You would have no chance in hell of even smelling the same air and I would be on the floor laughing while it all went down.

yet he never went to chicago after that little girl was shot while doing her homework.

Forum List

Back