The Obama Five

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
How long before we get our first killings from the five obie released? They are in Qatar where the Taliban has an office set up and are free to wander the country. What are the odds they are being brought up to speed already and making their plans?

My bet is in less than six months not one of the Obama Five will be able to be located in Qatar and shit will start blowing up.

And when they do, I hope someone puts Obama on the spot and point blank says "do you get it now? This is why we don't negotiate with terrorists."

The worst part is, this whole episode was nothing more than political damage control. Obama's underlings dropped the ball on the VA, so he brokers a deal to get this guy back, you know, because Obama cares about the troops. In the meantime, he gives up terrorists who are just going to laugh about getting released and then go right back to killing innocent people.

GOP presidents have negotiated with terrorist and terrorist nations, yet we never hear negative statements from the righties...

How long before we get our first killings from the five obie released?

I bet you can't wait for that day, can you. You'll be jumping up and down on the dead bodies with unrestrained glee, won't you.

Last edited:
How long before we get our first killings from the five obie released?

I bet you can't wait for that day, can you. You'll be jumping up and down on the dead bodies with unrestrained glee, won't you.

No there won't be any glee. Just reserved remorse for knowing the inevitable and easily predictable will have happened due to the ignorance of an asshole president looking for nothing more than higher approval ratings in the face of yet another disgraceful failure of leadership.

The obie five will kill again, the only questions now are where, when and how many.

How long before we get our first killings from the five obie released? They are in Qatar where the Taliban has an office set up and are free to wander the country. What are the odds they are being brought up to speed already and making their plans?

My bet is in less than six months not one of the Obama Five will be able to be located in Qatar and shit will start blowing up.

they were never charged

they were never convicted

if a muslim country were holding one of our citizens under those circumstances, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be shrugging your shoulders and saying "oh well".

so... so much for the rant.

they were never charged

if a muslim country were holding one of our citizens under those circumstances, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be shrugging your shoulders and saying "oh well".

Civilian courts have no place on the battle field. Your failure is noted.

Well, the Taliban didn't want them back because they missed their company. They need these guys to do what they do best- kill as many infidels as possible.

And, as I predicted earlier, the liberal media is already claiming that Bergdahl's fellow soldiers don't know what they are talking about.

The spin machine has been fired up and they are ready to engage in some serious CYA tactics for their dear leader.

Even Obama admitted that they will likely participate in future terrorist attacks. That is why we have a rule about dealing with terrorists. Bergdahl sympathizes with these assholes and will likely cheer when they do strike. The anti-American, pro-jihadist tweets were removed and the liberal media will probably pretend they never existed.

Did you see the smile on Obama's face when Bergdahl's father praised Allah in Arabic? I would guess that he is also happy to see the Taliban gain strength.

If I didn't know better, I'd think all this was done on purpose from the start. Bergdahl was being investigated and it was likely known that he would support the release of the terrorists and probably got a big pat on the back from the Taliban before they traded him.

It also gives more credibility to the general's claim that the Benghazi attack was a plot to trade hostages for the release of another terrorist.

It's almost like Obama doesn't care what anyone thinks anymore. He's doing what he wants and the welfare of the United States be damned. He has his pen and phone and will carry on with his own radical agenda.

Last edited:

Well, the Taliban didn't want them back because they missed their company. They need these guys to do what they do best- kill as many infidels as possible.

And, as I predicted earlier, the liberal media is already claiming that Bergdahl's fellow soldiers don't know what they are talking about.

The spin machine has been fired up and they are ready to engage in some serious CYA tactics for their dear leader.

Even Obama admitted that they will likely participate in future terrorist attacks. That is why we have a rule about dealing with terrorists. Bergdahl sympathizes with these assholes and will likely cheer when they do strike. The anti-American, pro-jihadist tweets were removed and the liberal media will probably pretend they never existed.

Did you see the smile on Obama's face when Bergdahl's father praised Allah in Arabic? I would guess that he is also happy to see the Taliban gain strength.

If I didn't know better, I'd think all this was done on purpose from the start. Bergdahl was being investigated and it was likely known that he would support the release of the terrorists and probably got a big pat on the back from the Taliban before they traded him.

It also gives more credibility to the general's claim that the Benghazi attack was a plot to trade hostages for the release of another terrorist.

It's almost like Obama doesn't care what anyone thinks anymore. He's doing what he wants and the welfare of the United States be damned. He has his pen and phone and will carry on with his own radical agenda.
He already dismissed our military during a speech at their graduation. He now has released five killers back onto the battle field.

This guy is fucking crazy and must be stopped.

they were never charged

Never charged, never convicted. The anti Obama geniuses here just know by instinct that Obama is freeing them so they can go out and maim and murder Americans.

Forum List

Back