The Obama Economy

The OP thinks he can create a new reality from the nether-regions of the internet.:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Nobody thinks the humming economy has anything to do with Obama!:bye1:
Well that’s not true. Roughly half of people polled think Obama gets the credit.

For example, job growth continues at roughly the same pace as it has for the last 8 1/2 years...

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2010_2018_all_period_M07_data.gif

... you gonna credit Trump for that?
Polling doesn't mater. Facts mater.

The OP thinks he can create a new reality from the nether-regions of the internet.:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Well that’s not true. Roughly half of people polled think Obama gets the credit.

For example, job growth continues at roughly the same pace as it has for the last 8 1/2 years...

Says you. Scientific polling says otherwise. Not to mention, you have no “facts” which indicate no one credits Obama with the economy under trump. Especially during his first year in office.

Says you. Scientific polling says otherwise. Not to mention, you have no “facts” which indicate no one credits Obama with the economy under trump. Especially during his first year in office.
Scientific polling means nothing. It doesn't mater what people think who should get the credit. What maters is what the facts are that made the economy work.

Scientific polling means nothing. It doesn't mater what people think who should get the credit. What maters is what the facts are that made the economy work.
And as I showed, employment has grown at the same pace for 8 1/2 years. That’s clearly not due to trump policies.

And as I showed, employment has grown at the same pace for 8 1/2 years. That’s clearly not due to trump policies.

I never said it was. You must give a majority of the credit to a congress when Obama was in office. Afterall congress holds the purse strings.

I never said it was. You must give a majority of the credit to a congress when Obama was in office. Afterall congress holds the purse strings.
It’s the president who is the ultimate decider of which bills to pass into laws.

Obama destroyed the economy, it would have been worse than the Democrat's recession of 2008 if it wasn't for the Republicans.

So when those economic numbers started going up thru Obama's term -- that was due to the Republicans. Everything else bad that Trump and conservatives complained about was all Obama's fault.

Since Trump took over the economy, it has been the best first year economy-wise that any leader has had in human existence -- Trump and his family deserves 30 more years in the White House just based off his first year alone --- Maybe possibly having Baron take over as president in 2048

It’s the president who is the ultimate decider of which bills to pass into laws.
Not really. Congress has the power to override a Presidents veto, and stop a law the President would like to enact. Remember all the crying that congress wouldn't let Obama do what he wanted.It is precisely why the executive branch was set up as the least powerful.

Not really. Congress has the power to override a Presidents veto, and stop a law the President would like to enact. Remember all the crying that congress wouldn't let Obama do what he wanted.It is precisely why the executive branch was set up as the least powerful.
Pretty stupid retort about Congressional overrides since they didn’t do that once while Obama was president. That played no role. As far as Republican obstructionism, I also recall conservatives bitching about Republicans giving Obama pretty much what he wanted, albeit, not everything.

Pretty stupid retort about Congressional overrides since they didn’t do that once while Obama was president. That played no role. As far as Republican obstructionism, I also recall conservatives bitching about Republicans giving Obama pretty much what he wanted, albeit, not everything.
Not a stupid reply. You said the President decides. I pointed out it wasn't true. The liberals complained for the majority of his term how he wasnt allowed to do what he wanted. You keep moving your goal posts and deflecting from the conversation at hand. I'm done with you.

Obama destroyed the economy, it would have been worse than the Democrat's recession of 2008 if it wasn't for the Republicans.

So when those economic numbers started going up thru Obama's term -- that was due to the Republicans. Everything else bad that Trump and conservatives complained about was all Obama's fault.

Since Trump took over the economy, it has been the best first year economy-wise that any leader has had in human existence -- Trump and his family deserves 30 more years in the White House just based off his first year alone --- Maybe possibly having Baron take over as president in 2048
How do you credit congress for Obama’s successes and then Trump for his own. Where is the consistency? Wouldn’t you have to credit congress as well for Trumps economy for the same reasons your not giving Obama credit?

Not a stupid reply. You said the President decides. I pointed out it wasn't true. The liberals complained for the majority of his term how he wasnt allowed to do what he wanted. You keep moving your goal posts and deflecting from the conversation at hand. I'm done with you.
And we’re talking about Obama and Trump; neither of whom had a congressional override used against them.

Regardless, ciao.

And we’re talking about Obama and Trump; neither of whom had a congressional override used against them.

Regardless, ciao.
Obama did.

How do you credit congress for Obama’s successes and then Trump for his own. Where is the consistency? Wouldn’t you have to credit congress as well for Trumps economy for the same reasons your not giving Obama credit?
What is consistent is that Trump is a business man, so obviously, with his supreme business brain, the economy is soaring.

Republicans are experts on business matters, so obviously their policies always results in good things for the economy.

Whenever you let Dems make decisions on the economy, it fails.

What is consistent is that Trump is a business man, so obviously, with his supreme business brain, the economy is soaring.

Republicans are experts on business matters, so obviously their policies always results in good things for the economy.

Haha, was that a serious response?!

Haha, was that a serious response?!
I have given myself over to the dark side -- it is so much easier over here. You don't ever have to back up anything you say with facts and stuff, I am really understanding the appeal of being a Trump supporter now.

Forum List

Back