The Obama Curse

I would say he's very lucky, but snake bit Pubs have blocked 90% of his ideas- even stupider than usual. You braindead dupes don't get any facts LOL. See sig for a good start....

Because 90% of his "communist ideas" are clear cut violations of our constitutional rights.

That's what I'm calling it...:thup:

The Republicans take most of the blame for bringing upon themselves. Since they refuse to compromise, they'll get no credit as the economy recovers and the voters will remember

I don't believe it's as much a recovery as it is a set up and smoke & mirrors...just sayin

The Republicans take most of the blame for bringing upon themselves. Since they refuse to compromise, they'll get no credit as the economy recovers and the voters will remember

I don't believe it's as much a recovery as it is a set up and smoke & mirrors...just sayin

The stock market says the opposite. Who should we believe, you or the "job creators"?

You also claimed things were GREAT before Bush crashed the economy.

Your predictions are worthless

You also claimed things were GREAT before Bush crashed the economy.

Your predictions are worthless

You obviously have the memory of a sieve...

I might have said something along the lines of.. things were far better off before Harry and Nancy took over Congress and previously were so dedicated to winning an election that they were perfectly willing to screw over and divide the American people in the process.

The Obama Curse

...Began in....

827.gif

The liberal responses to this thread are priceless!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

Forum List

Back