the obama birth certificate media scandal...

remember racist jagoff alinsky, we wouldn't be in this situation if it were not for cementhead obots like you, and david axelrod. here's a clue... watch sweaty maghee...
What situation?

PS: WE are not in any situation; it's just you and the other gay bigots who can't stand to see a black man as their president.

I'm no huge fan of Mr. Obama but I hope he wins just to see bad people like you fail. I love seeing bad people not get their wishes. I like seeing the lesser people in this world get upset when they get what is rightfully theirs; nothing.

I'm really looking forward to November.

On Tuesday the 6th, all the tiny birther brains will be smoking and steaming because Mr. Obama will be on the ballot for President.

Then their heads will explode that evening when it's announced that he won. :D

it's still a free election, as long as it's legal and the system works.

even if he is elected, and i doubt it, he still only has four years. so it's not a death sentence for the country. the republicans may win the senate, a lot more democrat party senators are running than other. he would be a lame duck on inauguration day, he could thank pelosi and reid. in the end that's what will keep the country together. if he loses, you will be disappointed, but your head won't explode.

Last edited:
birther... till the end
I've watched this from (almost) the beginning. Every time a demand was answered, the goalposts were moved. I'd like to know what exactly President Obama can produce that would satisfy you that he was indeed born in this country. Please be specific.

ahhh. finally a clue.

open the vault.

it's not about showing anything anymore, it's about the thousand cross referenced discrepencies in his provenance. in short being vetted. we need to see exactly how transparent he's been, his whole life. but it starts with the vault, i never believed the digital story. documents are either real or they're not.
I asked what would be sufficient in your mind to prove he was born in this country.

The birth record would tell us where and when he was born. It's clear he resided in country for 14 years. That's all that's necessary to prove he is eligible to occupy the office.

Sad, racist and lonely...sums you up perfectly; doesn't it? he he he

remember racist jagoff alinsky, we wouldn't be in this situation if it were not for cementhead obots like you, and david axelrod. here's a clue... watch sweaty maghee...
What situation?

PS: WE are not in any situation; it's just you and the other gay bigots who can't stand to see a black man as their president.

I'm no huge fan of Mr. Obama but I hope he wins just to see bad people like you fail. I love seeing bad people not get their wishes. I like seeing the lesser people in this world get upset when they get what is rightfully theirs; nothing.

:confused:

I've watched this from (almost) the beginning. Every time a demand was answered, the goalposts were moved. I'd like to know what exactly President Obama can produce that would satisfy you that he was indeed born in this country. Please be specific.

ahhh. finally a clue.

open the vault.

it's not about showing anything anymore, it's about the thousand cross referenced discrepencies in his provenance. in short being vetted. we need to see exactly how transparent he's been, his whole life. but it starts with the vault, i never believed the digital story. documents are either real or they're not.
I asked what would be sufficient in your mind to prove he was born in this country.

The birth record would tell us where and when he was born. It's clear he resided in country for 14 years. That's all that's necessary to prove he is eligible to occupy the office.

with all due respect emma, do you really know much about all of this whole story ?

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/media-blackout-on-obama-eligibility-near-total/

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press...edium=rss&utm_campaign=silence-of-the-lapdogs

Last edited:
ahhh. finally a clue.

open the vault.

with all due respect emma, do you really know much about all of this whole story ?http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/media-blackout-on-obama-eligibility-near-total/

All I need to know is that he was born in country more than 35 years ago, had resided in country for 14 years, and received enough electoral votes to be put into office.

with all due respect emma, do you really know much about all of this whole story ?http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/media-blackout-on-obama-eligibility-near-total/

All I need to know is that he was born in country more than 35 years ago, had resided in country for 14 years, and received enough electoral votes to be put into office.

fine, you've decided... so what's the problem ?

Is there any federal law, any Constitutional requirement, any Court decision that a candidate for president must have a birth certificate?

Didn't realize he had a website.

That's the best thing I've read lately. Not only has he failed in his racist argument; he's failed in steering people to his hate site. :tongue:

lot's of people see it asshole racist alinsky. it's not a hate site. i wasn't spamming, after relentless attacks, by do nothing critics like you, i explained what it was. that's not unreasonable. i rarely link to my own blog/personal site. but you blowhards don't even have "a" site. you fail racist alinsky, it's easy to bitch and criticize other people who do things, when you yourself never even try. actually a lot like obama, but he even tried.

Last edited:

Nothing, as far as I'm concerned. I was asking what would satisfy you.

show the original birth certificate, be transparent, and a congressional judicial commiitee hearing (lamar smith), compelled by public demand. that should do it. media coverage (main stream... they will join in eventually)

i think the courts have failed/been corrupted. i don't think the fbi/justice department will be much help. let's just sort out the facts, i mean... we are. that fact that he still has never shown the "original" speaks volumes.

let me ask, what is it about this that interests you ? are you a conspiracy junkie ?

Last edited:
For crying out loud why don't the Congress pass some laws covering what is required to meet Article II, Section one, clause five of the Constiution? All this conspiracy business should be remedied by law. Congressman Posey of Florida introduced a bill, HR1503 in 2009 to spell out how a candidate should meet the requirements, but the House with their Republican majority has yet to act on that bill?
There's the real conspiracy question.

show the original birth certificate, be transparent, and a congressional judicial commiitee hearing (lamar smith), compelled by public demand. that should do it. media coverage (main stream... they will join in eventually)

i think the courts have failed/been corrupted. i don't think the fbi/justice department will be much help. let's just sort out the facts, i mean... we are. that fact that he still has never shown the "original" speaks volumes.

let me ask, what is it about this that interests you ? are you a conspiracy junkie ?
well asshat by your description you've stacked the deck...
lets try a more fair way
the committee would be drawn by lot...all the participants
would be screened for bias by the FBI and justice dept.
all media would be allowed 1 feed.
all reports would be strictly facts...
any spin from any media would be severely fined.

Didn't realize he had a website.

That's the best thing I've read lately. Not only has he failed in his racist argument; he's failed in steering people to his hate site. :tongue:

lot's of people see it asshole racist alinsky. it's not a hate site. i wasn't spamming, after relentless attacks, by do nothing critics like you, i explained what it was. that's not unreasonable. i rarely link to my own blog/personal site. but you blowhards don't even have "a" site. you fail racist alinsky, it's easy to bitch and criticize other people who do things, when you yourself never even try. actually a lot like obama, but he even tried.

Yes it's so busy over there...that you spend hours a day...HERE....PROMOTING IT.

For crying out loud why don't the Congress pass some laws covering what is required to meet Article II, Section one, clause five of the Constiution? All this conspiracy business should be remedied by law. Congressman Posey of Florida introduced a bill, HR1503 in 2009 to spell out how a candidate should meet the requirements, but the House with their Republican majority has yet to act on that bill?
There's the real conspiracy question.

The constitution speaks; it was listened to. Obama met all constitutional requirements to run and win an overwhelming victory. Wash is a gay racist bigot who has nothing better to do than hum his loser song every day.

the supreme court has to define "natural born"

Last edited:

lets try a more fair way

yes... in a perfect alinsky world...

lets try a more fair way

:eusa_boohoo:

Do people not realize that the presidential Constitutional requirements were never spelled out in law, nor in a Court decision. The only thing settled seems to be the fourteen year requirement and that occurred when Hoover was elected; it was settled by the nation politely ignoring the issue. The Constitution put in the requirements but the legislation needed to enforce and define those requirements was never done. It was not done even after some controvery arose with Chester A. Arthur being natural born. As for the birth certificate thing, states did not begin issuing birth certificates for almost 100 years after the Constitution was ratified. This is totally a political issue and some groups are doing their best to keep it alive and in the process making some Americans look dopey.

lets try a more fair way

:eusa_boohoo:

your poetry sucks. it doesn't even rhyme.

Forum List

Back