the obama birth certificate media scandal...

your poetry sucks. it doesn't even rhyme.
that's because it's prose :Definition of PROSE
1a : the ordinary language people use in speaking or writing b : a literary medium distinguished from poetry especially by its greater irregularity and variety of rhythm and its closer correspondence to the patterns of everyday speech.
you illiterate asshat !
BTW poetry doesn't always rhyme.
I'd say you were stupid but that would put 5 or 6 rungs up the evolutionary ladder from where you truly are!

it should rhyme... here i'll spot you one.

daws one o one, just think of that... what an asshole, no, an asshat...
that sucked even for you! but the again you're illiterate..

washamericom, a silly name was his claim to fame,
in reality he had no personality,
but that was not the worst.
he could not speak or spell.
but his ass did smell
of a rancid hell
from where his head had been.

We need to step back a bit. As has been pointed out, the story of the forgery associated with Barack Obama's birth certificate has become a worldwide phenomena. Everyone in the world, understands that forgery is a crime in their country. They may not understand the implications, but they understand that when you mix politicians and felony crimes, the answer is official corruption. Everyone in the world understands this point. What they're asking is, "What are Americans going to do about it?"

Well, what are Americans going to do about it? Will Americans unite, in opposition to official corruption? Or, will some Americans embrace corruption to their bosom, and defend it to the detriment of their fellow Americans? Are we a nation where every person is equal? Or are some Americans "more equal" than others? Is George Zimmerman to be arrested, even though there is no evidence of a crime having been committed, while issuing a forged document (a crime in virtually every nation on earth), should be ignored?

Americans will ignore it because it's not a forgery.

Please stop being crazy.

Ah! Finally, someone is willing to discuss the evidence! Well, do tell - what can you offer to refute the findings of the experts?

They're not experts.

And few if any experts agree that they are forgeries.

More Allegations Of Threats...

Radio talk show host Mark Gillar recently stated: "One of the things you hear on the street is that they're [members of the media] being threatened. You hear rumors of the White House threatening to use the full force of the FCC or... the FTC to come after them if they don't get in line."

But the threat allegations appear to more than rumors. Dr. Jerome Corsi, stated that the Cold Case Posse is looking into allegations of threats being issued to members of the media and is actively pursuing those allegations:

"Testimony is being developed that the White House is intimidating, in a systematic way, the mainstream media and if any broadcasters dare go into this birther story, they're going to risk FCC investigations... people are going to have careers ruined... thrown off the air."

Yeah..........and the guys in the GOP ain't much better................

WASHINGTON, March 26, 2012 — A furious Rick Santorum lost his cool this weekend, blowing his Mr. Squeaky Clean image when he lapsed into some barnyard language, angrily lashing out at a New York Times reporter Jeff Zeleny: "Quit distorting my words. It's bulls---." (see video below)

It all began at a Wisconsin rally on Sunday where Santorum ratcheted up his assault on Mitt Romney, saying to the audience: “Pick any other Republican in the country. He [Romney] is the worst Republican in the country to put up against Barack Obama. Why would Wisconsin want to vote for someone like that?”

After the rally as Santorum signed autographs, Zeleny asked, “You said Mitt Romney is the worst Republican in the country. Is that true?” And then came the Santorum eruption, which he has since defended, claiming you’re not a real Republican until you’ve cursed out a New York Times reporter.
"What speech did you listen to?" Santorum snarled at Zeleny. "Stop lying! I said he was the worst Republican to run on the issue of Obamacare. And that’s what I was talking about!"

The more Santorum spoke, the angrier he became: "Would you guys quit distorting what I’m saying?" and insisted that what he actually said was that Romney is "uniquely disqualified" to beat Obama because of Romneycare in Massachusetts.

Rick Santorum curses out NY Times reporter: Says that's what real Republicans do (Videos) | Washington Times Communities

So now Santorum says that you're not a real conservative unless you curse out (attack) a NYT reporter.

that's because it's prose :Definition of PROSE
1a : the ordinary language people use in speaking or writing b : a literary medium distinguished from poetry especially by its greater irregularity and variety of rhythm and its closer correspondence to the patterns of everyday speech.
you illiterate asshat !
BTW poetry doesn't always rhyme.
I'd say you were stupid but that would put 5 or 6 rungs up the evolutionary ladder from where you truly are!

but his ass did smell
of a rancid hell

that's a lot better. however, like your policy, it lacks content. did you write it yourself ?

Last edited:

Please stop being crazy.

Ah! Finally, someone is willing to discuss the evidence! Well, do tell - what can you offer to refute the findings of the experts?

They're not experts.

No kidding? Abnegation is the best you've got? Well, if they're not experts, it should be easy for you to refute their findings... fire away, Sparky. Tell us what's wrong with their case. I'm all ears.

They're not experts.

No kidding? Abnegation is the best you've got? Well, if they're not experts, it should be easy for you to refute their findings... fire away, Sparky. Tell us what's wrong with their case. I'm all ears.

A woman flying around the world in her third trimester for starters. Not going to happen.
Secondly, there is no competing birth certificate anywhere.
Thirdly, you didn't ask these questions of white Presidents.

Thusly you are a racist.

Feel free to tackle any of them. In the mean time, until there are arrests made, zip it EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

Please stop being crazy.

They're not experts.

Well, fortunately, as with anything really, you just saying whatever silly little things that come to mind don't really mean JACK SHIT.

Because yes the obama certificates of birth that have both been presented online have both been very definitively shown to be forgeries. Rather amateurish ones at that, and that is fact, not opinion, but proven fact. And yes, there is also a massive media black out on the subject, which really isn't hard to understand why since the media is predominately liberal and in the tank for the kenyan. Also, the kenyan's selective service document appears to have been forged, and who knows what else to go along with this worst scandal to ever hit American politics in the history of this country. What will ever be done about it? My guess is most people in Washington already are aware that obama is ineligible to be president, but they're actively taking part in the cover up and snow job to let him skate through his term. Then after he's voted out the house of cards will come crashing down it will all MIRACULOUSLY be accepted he was born in kenyan and all his documents were forged. The sitting president will then give him a full pardon and nothing else will be done about it. No overturning anything he's signed, no jail time, no apology to the millions upon millions of Americans that knew all along he was eligible, nothing. Politics in America make the Mafia look like school boys.

Capture-88.jpg

How to get Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s special report on the investigation into Barack Obama’s eligibility

Last edited:

They're not experts.

I've grown tired of dealing with birfers, twoofers and other assorted random conspiracists. Candycorn has done a good job of slapping you birfers down on the forgery BS. But, since you asked.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

They're not experts.

I've grown tired of dealing with birfers, twoofers and other assorted random conspiracists. Candycorn has done a good job of slapping you birfers down on the forgery BS. But, since you asked.

"snopes.com" ppffft...
hahaha-024.gif

Simply fucking pathetic el bull.... simply fucking pathetic.

Everything about obama is a lie, and the only ones looking STUPID now are ones like you living in UTTER DENIAL.

And sorry about your "lisp." May I suggest a speech therapist.

Last edited:

but his ass did smell
of a rancid hell

that's a lot better. however, like your policy, it lacks content. did you write it yourself ?
you know dick about "my policy" as to content, it's more relevant then all the shit you could ever post.

They're not experts.

Well, fortunately, as with anything really, you just saying whatever silly little things that come to mind don't really mean JACK SHIT.

Because yes the obama certificates of birth that have both been presented online have both been very definitively shown to be forgeries. Rather amateurish ones at that, and that is fact, not opinion, but proven fact. And yes, there is also a massive media black out on the subject, which really isn't hard to understand why since the media is predominately liberal and in the tank for the kenyan. Also, the kenyan's selective service document appears to have been forged, and who knows what else to go along with this worst scandal to ever hit American politics in the history of this country. What will ever be done about it? My guess is most people in Washington already are aware that obama is ineligible to be president, but they're actively taking part in the cover up and snow job to let him skate through his term. Then after he's voted out the house of cards will come crashing down it will all MIRACULOUSLY be accepted he was born in kenyan and all his documents were forged. The sitting president will then give him a full pardon and nothing else will be done about it. No overturning anything he's signed, no jail time, no apology to the millions upon millions of Americans that knew all along he was eligible, nothing. Politics in America make the Mafia look like school boys.

Capture-88.jpg

How to get Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s special report on the investigation into Barack Obama’s eligibility

As I've said all along, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to the diehard birfers if Obama showed his birth certificate because to the birfers, this isn't about a birth certificate. It's because he's black and/or a liberal. If it wasn't a birth certificate, they would have found some other reason why they would claim Obama isn't legitimate.

The "Cold Case Posse" investigation of Barack Obama's birth certificate conducted by Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio produced no new evidence demonstrating that document to be a forgery. That entity's report by Mara Zebest simply recycled old arguments that had long since been thoroughly debunked in detail.

And here is the report.

Response to Zebest

The birfer issue embarrasses the political right and de-legitimatizes the valid arguments against the Obama Presidency.

Last edited:

"snopes.com" ppffft...
hahaha-024.gif

Everything about obama is a lie, and the only ones looking STUPID now are ones like you living in UTTER DENIAL.

Anyone who thinks "everything about Obama is a lie" is extremely biased and unable to form a rational conclusion on this issue.

This embarrasses the political right, which is why most of the right has run far away from it. It is only an issue on the nutter fringe right.

"snopes.com" ppffft...
hahaha-024.gif

Anyone who thinks "everything about Obama is a lie" is extremely biased and unable to form a rational conclusion on this issue.

This embarrasses the political right, which is why most of the right has run far away from it. It is only an issue on the nutter fringe right.

i guess now i'm not surprised you were a member at fogbow... hmmm toto...

Russian media expose Obama birth ‘forgery’

"snopes.com" ppffft...
hahaha-024.gif

this is what the left wants to perpetuate... it's passive alinsky harper, as a member of fogbow, what's your pretend interest in all of this as an "uninterested" canadian ? why would the left push vetting obama as being toxic for the right in the election ?? red flag mon frere. nice try. that's laughable. we'll proceed along, thank you.

Last edited:
They're not experts.

A woman flying around the world in her third trimester for starters. Not going to happen.
Secondly, there is no competing birth certificate anywhere.
Thirdly, you didn't ask these questions of white Presidents.

"Thusly you are a racist.

Feel free to tackle any of them. In the mean time, until there are arrests made, zip it ****.

i think obama asked this of a white candidate, it became enough of an issue for him to co sponsor a senate resolution making it ok for mccain to run. is obama a racist ?

you don't no what a racist is do you ? do you know what a **** is either ? are there any in your family or among your "friends". cheer up, apparently toro is on your side now, he seems to like your work...

Last edited:
They're not experts.

Capture-88.jpg

As I've said all along, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to the diehard birfers if Obama showed his birth certificate because to the birfers, this isn't about a birth certificate. It's because he's black and/or a liberal. If it wasn't a birth certificate, they would have found some other reason why they would claim Obama isn't legitimate.

The "Cold Case Posse" investigation of Barack Obama's birth certificate conducted by Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio produced no new evidence demonstrating that document to be a forgery. That entity's report by Mara Zebest simply recycled old arguments that had long since been thoroughly debunked in detail.

And here is the report.

Response to Zebest

The birfer issue embarrasses the political right and de-legitimatizes the valid arguments against the Obama Presidency.

Barack Obama -- Birth Hospital

SnopesSaysQueens.bmp

even the obama website said he was born at the wrong hospital...

these are the thousand things people are beginning to discover as they reach past the obama hype and scare machine.

also frank arduini the author of response to mara is a well known obot with multiple aliases. he and kevin davidson were never able to meet the wnd challenge to recreate the pdf as a simple scan. facts are facts toto...

snopes is an obama propoganda site from hollywood, everybody knows it.

here's another way of viewing it. mara zebest has been character assassinated and excoriated for her opinions/beliefs. and no on knows who frank arduini is... yet.

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=10572

http://www.thefogbow.com/arpaio-report/

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back