the obama birth certificate media scandal...

notagain.jpg

https://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/11924/

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

this is the unthinkable in a first amendment society...

It's unthinkable in any free society, or any society that aspires to be free. That's why this is a major, major story all over the world... with the apparent exception of the USA.

From the BBC:
Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama birth proof 'may be forged'

From Hong Kong:
Obama accused of forged birth certificate

From Holland:
Obama's birth certificate falsified with certainty ..!

And from France:
NEWS: institutional earthquake - the official inquiry reveals that the birth certificate of Barack Obama is a fake

Billions of people all over the planet are aware of this issue; it's not a secret any more. And they're asking, "What will America do about this?"

(You can view any of the pages in this post in English by pasting the URL into Google Translate.)

Last edited:

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

It's unthinkable in any free society, or any society that aspires to be free. That's why this is a major, major story all over the world... with the apparent exception of the USA.

From the BBC:
Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama birth proof 'may be forged'

From Hong Kong:
Obama accused of forged birth certificate

From Holland:
Obama's birth certificate falsified with certainty ..!

And from France:
NEWS: institutional earthquake - the official inquiry reveals that the birth certificate of Barack Obama is a fake

Billions of people all over the planet are aware of this issue; it's not a secret any more. And they're asking, "What will America do about this?"

(You can view any of the pages in this post in English by pasting the URL into Google Translate.)

In other news from Holland:

WantToKnow.nl – Desperate valse vlag-operatie: ET-aanval..??

Apparently ET wants to confiscate their wooden shoes or something.

Amazing what passes for sources nowadays.

i've copied this conversation to my media thread...

Quote: Originally Posted by taichiliberal
Quote: Originally Posted by washamericom

Translation: yet another intellectually dishonest and insipidly stubborn birther bumpkin who cannot disprove ANYTHING in the links I provided...so he avoids such like the plague.

You're all washed up, bunky.
media matters ? seriously... lol didn't read that whole daily caller series ?? i agree with your tag line though... taylor emade for the former senator obamavich...
Translation: this neocon/teabagger parrot DID NOT read any of the information in the links I provided...which systematically filled in the blanks that the Daily caller left out, THUS PROVING THE DAILY CALLER TO BE INCORRECT IN THEIR "REPORTING".

Instead, willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest right wing parrots like WashAmericom do what Limbaugh and Levine tell them...if you hear/read the words "media matters", cover your ears and eyes and run away.

I DARE and DEFY this buffoonish WashAmericom to factually and logically disprove any part of the information I linked. If he can't, then he's all washed up.
this ?? (this is a printout of your link)

CBS Affiliate Follows Sheriff Joe's Birtherism 'Into Another Atmosphere'

March 02, 2012 4:42 pm ET by Brian Powell

Thursday, infamous Maricopa County, AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference to reveal the results of a 6 month-long “investigation” into the authenticity of President Obama’s birth certificate, which he accused of being fraudulent. The birther pageant was a new low for Arpaio, who – along with his deputies – was recently found by state law enforcement agencies to have failed to investigate hundreds of sex crimes and is currently under federal investigation for alleged “discriminatory practices” that include profiling Latinos.

Phoenix’s major local news affiliates approached their coverage of the spectacle in different ways. The CBS affiliate (CBS 5) dedicated over nine minutes Thursday to a series of straight-faced (and apparently ongoing) segments they titled “Investigating the President.” Despite the far-out, conspiracy-laden claims made at the birthers’ presentation, CBS treated the participants and their assertions in an unduly serious fashion. The network’s segment served primarily to amplify the arguments and opinions of Arpaio's “lead investigator” Mike Zullo, who is featured in a softball interview and in lengthy clips from the press conference.

Furthermore, the extremely limited sourcing of counterpoints used by CBS in the segments (anonymous detractors, a year-old Obama quote, and a brief, almost neutral, statement from an AZ congressman) gave the impression that vocal critics of the birth certificate circus were hard to come by -- a scenario that seems improbable at best, given the birther movement's rich history of making false claims.

Watch the CBS report:

In contrast, the Phoenix FOX affiliate (FOX 10) reported on the absurdity of the day with a responsible degree of scrutiny, making the story about the reasonableness of the county sheriff’s involvement in the charade. The segment begins with an incredulous anchor throwing to some brief interviews highlighting opposing viewpoints on the issue. It continues with a one-on-one interview with Arpaio and FOX anchor John Hook, in which Hook questions the legal standing, fiscal responsibility and political sanity of the decision to, as Arpaio puts it, take the birthers’ investigation “into another atmosphere.”

The FOX report:

HOOK: So for a sheriff already in hot water with the Obama administration, why even take up this issue? I asked the sheriff that question today in his only one on one interview about the subject. He said the answer’s simple. He says he did it because 250 Tea Party people asked him to.

ARPAIO: ...'Please, you’re our last hope to look into this.' So what am I supposed to do, throw it in the waste basket?

FOX: What if you just said, I understand your concern, it’s been looked at; no thank you we’re not gonna do it, even with our cold case people -- we’re gonna use our cold case people, even though they’re volunteers, on cold cases that pertain to Maricopa County?

ARPAIO: This does pertain to Maricopa County. We do have standing here. And I told my commander, I said, you call it like it is. In fact, I hope you do clear the president. Get this over with.

But it didn’t happen that way. They did a good job they came up with evidence, so what do I do? Do I forget it? So I know I’ve had political people say 'don’t touch this, you’ll never win.' OK, alright, I’m going to do my job, and I did it. I don’t need this. You think I need this?

FOX: For those who say this is a side show; it's to help you get reelected sheriff what do you say to those people?

ARPAIO: I can get reelected on pink underwear, ok? Or tent city.

FOX: You’re that confident?

ARPAIO: I don’t need this to get elected.

FOX: Considering the fact that you've got the Department of Justice breathing down your neck, they’re looking into you, you’re facing reelection, you’ve had issues with the investigations on the west side. You’d think – somebody would say a crazy man would not touch this issue, at this time. That it’s insane to do it.

ARPAIO: You know, I have to do what’s right. Forget the politics, I’ve always taken chances.

FOX: There have been a lot of pretty smart people who’ve looked into this and they say, 'you know what, we’ve looked, we even wanted to find something, but its just not there. The guy's an American citizen, end of story.'

ARPAIO: There’s a difference, I’m not going to go into criticize the people of this country. There is a difference when people are looking at it than a law enforcement agency -- that takes it into another atmosphere.

FOX: Do you believe the president was born in the United States?

ARPAIO: I’m not going to accuse the president of anything. I go by facts, not innuendos. I wanna get the proof before I would ever answer that question. We did our homework. We’re not done yet, this is just chapter one.

so:

this media matters reporting seems biased to me... so does the fox "reporter", seems to be editorializing a bit.... anyway... i don't think they (media matters) should be "non profit" status

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp...w=1009&bih=431

I DARE and DEFY this buffoonish WashAmericom to factually and logically disprove any part of the information I linked.

could you be more specific. why don't you present one or two of your "media matters facts" and we'll have a look see, i will accpet your dare...

this one's pretty funny... (not really) Page Not Found

rush limbaugh doesn't talk about the birther issue (that i've heard), i don't know about levin... i never listen to him... i listen to rush rarely, in the car. (maybe twice a month for an hour...) sorry to burst your bubble..

what you've done here is to highlight the contrast between two or three "objective" news organisations... which to me is another indicator or red flag that a problematic situation exists. why is the press so proactively trying to bury the story, this has always been my contention... i believe in a free society like America, citizens will ask the right questions, in fact, they already are. people like you attack the character of the messengers, you've just shown us that again as well. it's a pattern, people want to know why...

that's a compliment brick, and i'll tell you why...

when i started washingtonamerica.com i wanted it to be a site for the people. ben franklin is my very favorite of all of the founding fathers for so many reasons, but to me, mostly, above all, for his sense of humor. poor richard's almanac is a favorite of mine and that is the model in the back of my head.

i could have just used a cookie cutter white background fill in the blanks format, but since i'm an artist and musician, i wanted to be able to have a lot of color and contrast and creative tools available.

one of the things i'm striving for is to make it visually appealing to the eye for all age groups.

i'm really not interested in the "intellectuals" and the pundants or what they think. or the political affectations of this country.... this is a global avenue and i'm building an infrastructure for the future. it's a good brand name, it has cache baby, and i want it to be for kids in china, seniors in india.... everyone in the world can tune in. the kids of today will be running washamericom tomorrow (literally). soon cable tv and dish will be passe... i have many websites, i think they're a good investment and a good idea. it's cyber real estate, easy to own, maintain and operate.

i started the site about the when former senator obamavich was elected. i had no idea what the birther issue was all about. then this thing happened on 4/27 and i became really interested at the "fake it till you make it" syle of obama , and more importantly the people around him.

so that took over my time and interest. if washingtonamerica looks third grade for now, that's about right. and don't forget tank, a third grader today is about like you if you had graduated from high school, back then, or now for instance. mark zuckerberg said that if you are building a product people like, you're allowed to make mistakes.

so i'll ask again, where is your site, what skills do you have ? let's have a look.

Last edited:

Translation: yet another intellectually dishonest and insipidly stubborn birther bumpkin who cannot disprove ANYTHING in the links I provided...so he avoids such like the plague.

media matters ? seriously... lol didn't read that whole daily caller series ?? i agree with your tag line though... taylor emade for the former senator obamavich...
Translation: this neocon/teabagger parrot DID NOT read any of the information in the links I provided...which systematically filled in the blanks that the Daily caller left out, THUS PROVING THE DAILY CALLER TO BE INCORRECT IN THEIR "REPORTING".

Instead, willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest right wing parrots like WashAmericom do what Limbaugh and Levine tell them...if you hear/read the words "media matters", cover your ears and eyes and run away.

I DARE and DEFY this buffoonish WashAmericom to factually and logically disprove any part of the information I linked. If he can't, then he's all washed up.

Thursday, infamous Maricopa County, AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference to reveal the results of a 6 month-long “investigation” into the authenticity of President Obama’s birth certificate, which he accused of being fraudulent. The birther pageant was a new low for Arpaio, who – along with his deputies – was recently found by state law enforcement agencies to have failed to investigate hundreds of sex crimes and is currently under federal investigation for alleged “discriminatory practices” that include profiling Latinos.

Phoenix’s major local news affiliates approached their coverage of the spectacle in different ways. The CBS affiliate (CBS 5) dedicated over nine minutes Thursday to a series of straight-faced (and apparently ongoing) segments they titled “Investigating the President.” Despite the far-out, conspiracy-laden claims made at the birthers’ presentation, CBS treated the participants and their assertions in an unduly serious fashion. The network’s segment served primarily to amplify the arguments and opinions of Arpaio's “lead investigator” Mike Zullo, who is featured in a softball interview and in lengthy clips from the press conference.

Furthermore, the extremely limited sourcing of counterpoints used by CBS in the segments (anonymous detractors, a year-old Obama quote, and a brief, almost neutral, statement from an AZ congressman) gave the impression that vocal critics of the birth certificate circus were hard to come by -- a scenario that seems improbable at best, given the birther movement's rich history of making false claims.

Watch the CBS report:

In contrast, the Phoenix FOX affiliate (FOX 10) reported on the absurdity of the day with a responsible degree of scrutiny, making the story about the reasonableness of the county sheriff’s involvement in the charade. The segment begins with an incredulous anchor throwing to some brief interviews highlighting opposing viewpoints on the issue. It continues with a one-on-one interview with Arpaio and FOX anchor John Hook, in which Hook questions the legal standing, fiscal responsibility and political sanity of the decision to, as Arpaio puts it, take the birthers’ investigation “into another atmosphere.”

The FOX report:

HOOK: So for a sheriff already in hot water with the Obama administration, why even take up this issue? I asked the sheriff that question today in his only one on one interview about the subject. He said the answer’s simple. He says he did it because 250 Tea Party people asked him to.

ARPAIO: ...'Please, you’re our last hope to look into this.' So what am I supposed to do, throw it in the waste basket?

FOX: What if you just said, I understand your concern, it’s been looked at; no thank you we’re not gonna do it, even with our cold case people -- we’re gonna use our cold case people, even though they’re volunteers, on cold cases that pertain to Maricopa County?

ARPAIO: This does pertain to Maricopa County. We do have standing here. And I told my commander, I said, you call it like it is. In fact, I hope you do clear the president. Get this over with.

But it didn’t happen that way. They did a good job they came up with evidence, so what do I do? Do I forget it? So I know I’ve had political people say 'don’t touch this, you’ll never win.' OK, alright, I’m going to do my job, and I did it. I don’t need this. You think I need this?

FOX: For those who say this is a side show; it's to help you get reelected sheriff what do you say to those people?

FOX: Considering the fact that you've got the Department of Justice breathing down your neck, they’re looking into you, you’re facing reelection, you’ve had issues with the investigations on the west side. You’d think – somebody would say a crazy man would not touch this issue, at this time. That it’s insane to do it.

ARPAIO: You know, I have to do what’s right. Forget the politics, I’ve always taken chances.

FOX: There have been a lot of pretty smart people who’ve looked into this and they say, 'you know what, we’ve looked, we even wanted to find something, but its just not there. The guy's an American citizen, end of story.'

ARPAIO: There’s a difference, I’m not going to go into criticize the people of this country. There is a difference when people are looking at it than a law enforcement agency -- that takes it into another atmosphere.

ARPAIO: I’m not going to accuse the president of anything. I go by facts, not innuendos. I wanna get the proof before I would ever answer that question. We did our homework. We’re not done yet, this is just chapter one.

so:

this media matters reporting seems biased to me... so does the fox "reporter", seems to be editorializing a bit.... anyway... i don't think they (media matters) should be "non profit" status

I DARE and DEFY this buffoonish WashAmericom to factually and logically disprove any part of the information I linked.

could you be more specific. why don't you present one or two of your "media matters facts" and we'll have a look see, i will accpet your dare...

rush limbaugh doesn't talk about the birther issue (that i've heard), i don't know about levin... i never listen to him... i listen to rush rarely, in the car. (maybe twice a month for an hour...) sorry to burst your bubble..

what you've done here is to highlight the contrast between two or three "objective" news organisations... which to me is another indicator or red flag that a problematic situation exists. why is the press so proactively trying to bury the story, this has always been my contention... i believe in a free society like America, citizens will ask the right questions, in fact, they already are. people like you attack the character of the messengers, you've just shown us that again as well. it's a pattern, people want to know why...

when i started washingtonamerica.com i wanted it to be a site for the people. ben franklin is my very favorite of all of the founding fathers for so many reasons, but to me, mostly, above all, for his sense of humor. poor richard's almanac is a favorite of mine and that is the model in the back of my head.

i could have just used a cookie cutter white background fill in the blanks format, but since i'm an artist and musician, i wanted to be able to have a lot of color and contrast and creative tools available.

one of the things i'm striving for is to make it visually appealing to the eye for all age groups.

i'm really not interested in the "intellectuals" and the pundants or what they think. or the political affectations of this country.... this is a global avenue and i'm building an infrastructure for the future. it's a good brand name, it has cache baby, and i want it to be for kids in china, seniors in india.... everyone in the world can tune in. the kids of today will be running washamericom tomorrow (literally). soon cable tv and dish will be passe... i have many websites, i think they're a good investment and a good idea. it's cyber real estate, easy to own, maintain and operate.

i started the site about the when former senator obamavich was elected. i had no idea what the birther issue was all about. then this thing happened on 4/27 and i became really interested at the "fake it till you make it" syle of obama , and more importantly the people around him.

so that took over my time and interest. if washingtonamerica looks third grade for now, that's about right. and don't forget tank, a third grader today is about like you if you had graduated from high school, back then, or now for instance. mark zuckerberg said that if you are building a product people like, you're allowed to make mistakes.

so i'll ask again, where is your site, what skills do you have ? let's have a look.

Please start a message board on your site and stop spamming this one. We all know why you don't and why you spend so much time on other message boards instead of tending to your own house. A) because you are unemployable likely due to your moronic tendencies. Secondly because Nobody cares, has ever cared, or will ever care except for equally yoked skinheads, racist scumbags, and the ignorant who don't know any better.

Watch the CBS report:

The FOX report:

so:

Trust me, you're no fucking artist and I bet your ability to play jazz sucks dog cock.
I would imagine that if Benjamin Franklin had built a web site it would look like yours. The difference between you and Ben is he never had a computer so I would expect his to look like shit.

Word wrap, you fucking idiot. This isn't that stupid 3rd grade web site you have, moron.

Please start a message board on your site and stop spamming this one. We all know why you don't and why you spend so much time on other message boards instead of tending to your own house. A) because you are unemployable likely due to your moronic tendencies. Secondly because Nobody cares, has ever cared, or will ever care except for equally yoked skinheads, racist scumbags, and the ignorant who don't know any better.

fuck you candyass.... racist candyasshole

Last edited:

Obviously, everything I posted above is 100% true; elsewise, you wouldn't have reacted in such a predictable manner for someone who is all alone in the world; alone but not by their choice.

You say you started a website. Well, tend to it. Go there, open a message board and let the traffic come to you.

If you're interesting, people will find you. Allow me to state the obvious. You're not interesting.

If you're entertaining, people will find you. Allow me to again state the obvious. You're not entertaining.

If you're correct and factual, persons will quote and cite you. Allow me once again to state the obvious. You're not correct.

Sad, racist and lonely.

I think you've batted for the triple crown of loser-dom. Enjoy your "victory".

So............your link for "proof" of this is a weblog where some other fringer asshole is screaming the same shit as you?

Way to go colon jouster, you're about as credible as a lot of your fringe bretheren here. Linking to that site as "proof" is about as credible as linking to Yidnar's posts as "proof" that blacks are evil.

Tell ya what cock gobbler, come back when you've got something credible.

So............your link for "proof" of this is a weblog where some other fringer asshole is screaming the same shit as you?

Way to go colon jouster, you're about as credible as a lot of your fringe bretheren here. Linking to that site as "proof" is about as credible as linking to Yidnar's posts as "proof" that blacks are evil.

I wouldn't be so fast to assume it's some "other" finger asshole. I'm sure Wash has tons of time on his hands--nobody is going to interrupt him obviously outside of his cat or bill collectors. He's probably sock-puppet crazy too; most conspiracy whackjobs are as we have proven with Max/CD and rimjob/paulitican.

Obviously, everything I posted above is 100% true; elsewise, you wouldn't have reacted in such a predictable manner for someone who is all alone in the world; alone but not by their choice.

You say you started a website. Well, tend to it. Go there, open a message board and let the traffic come to you.

If you're interesting, people will find you. Allow me to state the obvious. You're not interesting.

If you're entertaining, people will find you. Allow me to again state the obvious. You're not entertaining.

If you're correct and factual, persons will quote and cite you. Allow me once again to state the obvious. You're not correct.

Sad, racist and lonely.

you're a nobody, jagoff racist. just talk, never tried anything difficult or had an original thought, just stands on other peoples' shoulders, blames for his mistakes, takes credit for other people's work, obot.

ever notice it's the same four or five jagoff race baiters defending the messiah, happy birthday healthcare communists.

Last edited:

you should be proud that you're gay, don't be afraid of something in your miserable life. or did i misread that and you're anti gay, and racist along with bigot, either way, you are entitled to your opinion, it an open society, and an open conspiracy forum. the weaker posters in the board tend to pack up like jackels. nice try alinsky asshole. the wall is crumbling down, the whole world knows it now. your messiah is a phony.

Last edited:

Sad, racist and lonely.

you're a nobody, jagoff racist. just talk, never tried anything difficult or had an original thought, just stands on other peoples' shoulders, blames for his mistakes, takes credit for other people's work, obot.

ever notice it's the same four or five jagoff race baiters defending the messiah, happy birthday healthcare communists.

Sad, racist and lonely...sums you up perfectly; doesn't it? he he he

Sad, racist and lonely.

remember racist jagoff alinsky, we wouldn't be in this situation if it were not for cementhead obots like you, and david axelrod. here's a clue... watch sweaty maghee...

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex....,cf.osb&fp=6542dbeff059396c&biw=1514&bih=670

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/060608_hillary_obama.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

remember racist jagoff alinsky, we wouldn't be in this situation if it were not for cementhead obots like you, and david axelrod. here's a clue... watch sweaty maghee...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfgfH1ro6vs]Press not allowed to follow Obama at secret Bilderberg meet - YouTube[/ame]

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex....,cf.osb&fp=6542dbeff059396c&biw=1514&bih=670

Hillary & Obama In Secret Bilderberg Rendezvous

Keep going with your work and post it everywhere, not just here.:eusa_clap:

Arguing with "birthers" is like fighting the Black Knight in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

Forum List

Back