The Obama Approved (Nazi)TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

I've always said this is wrong. we shouldn't subject anyone to it, let alone our women and children.

Of course you have because by instinct you felt it was unnecessary and when push comes to shove our individual freedom needs to be protected... We agree on that. But why pretend that this is what is really happening here...?

Oh my. You just don't see it when it's blatantly obvious. Sad, very sad.

What is it you think I don't see exactly?

Wow, liberals defending this is beyond words... Now if this were under Bush I get the odd feeling yall be off the fuckin hook~

Whatever, get back to cheerleading Obama's 4 wars.

Well, if you are referring to me, I'm not defending anything...I refuse to fly now....but I have a problem with someone thinking they don't have to do what the "little people do" because they were Miss U.S.A.....big whoop!

The fucking point is that you, me and a former Miss America are not terrorism threats and should not be treated as such.. I can just see the locker room at any airport. "Guess who's pussy I groped today!" and "That body builder at 10:15 had a dick the size of a peanut" not to mention. "I let 31 Muslin men in their 20's go without a pat-down because I'm hung over"

Do contracted screeners draw their authority from the Aviation Transportation and Security Act PL107-71 (ATSA), or do state and local governments have to codify ATSA to establish their authority to perform Administrative Searches? If so, what if there is a conflict with the State Constitution (e.g., random vehicle searches during heightened alert conditions)? Will the Screening Standard Operating Procedures be modified to accommodate these conflicts?

Even prior to the passage of ATSA and the Federalization of the screening work force, Federal courts upheld warrantless searches of carry-on luggage at airports. Courts characterize the routine administrative search conducted at a security checkpoint as a warrantless search, subject to the reasonableness requirements of the Fourth Amendment. Such a warrantless search, also known as an administrative search, is valid under the Fourth Amendment if it is "no more intrusive or intensive than necessary, in light of current technology, to detect weapons or explosives, " confined in good faith to that purpose," and passengers may avoid the search by electing not to fly. [See United States v. Davis, 482 F.2d 893, 908 (9th Cir. 1973)].

While the searches at the airport will be conducted by private screening companies, such searches will continue to be subject to the Fourth Amendment requirements of reasonableness because they are conducted at the instigation of the federal Government and under the authority of federal statutes and regulations governing air passenger screening.

TSA: Frequently Asked Questions - Program

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Do contracted screeners draw their authority from the Aviation Transportation and Security Act PL107-71 (ATSA), or do state and local governments have to codify ATSA to establish their authority to perform Administrative Searches? If so, what if there is a conflict with the State Constitution (e.g., random vehicle searches during heightened alert conditions)? Will the Screening Standard Operating Procedures be modified to accommodate these conflicts?

Even prior to the passage of ATSA and the Federalization of the screening work force, Federal courts upheld warrantless searches of carry-on luggage at airports. Courts characterize the routine administrative search conducted at a security checkpoint as a warrantless search, subject to the reasonableness requirements of the Fourth Amendment. Such a warrantless search, also known as an administrative search, is valid under the Fourth Amendment if it is "no more intrusive or intensive than necessary, in light of current technology, to detect weapons or explosives, " confined in good faith to that purpose," and passengers may avoid the search by electing not to fly. [See United States v. Davis, 482 F.2d 893, 908 (9th Cir. 1973)].

While the searches at the airport will be conducted by private screening companies, such searches will continue to be subject to the Fourth Amendment requirements of reasonableness because they are conducted at the instigation of the federal Government and under the authority of federal statutes and regulations governing air passenger screening.

Random searches do not constitute as "reasonableness". What reason is that other then that they pick you out for a search because they want to or that they have to search so many people per hour.

The fucking point is that you, me and a former Miss America are not terrorism threats and should not be treated as such.. I can just see the locker room at any airport. "Guess who's pussy I groped today!" and "That body builder at 10:15 had a dick the size of a peanut" not to mention. "I let 31 Muslin men in their 20's go without a pat-down because I'm hung over"

Worried about your peanut are you? :eusa_eh:

Random searches do not constitute as "reasonableness". What reason is that other then that they pick you out for a search because they want to or that they have to search so many people per hour.

Except it's not at all random either...

I have no problem with the tsa searching people if there is a reason to search them.... just grouping people to fulfill a quota per hour is bull shit.

The ones that do fall within the "reasonableness" you quote is what everyone objects to. And that is, i would think, about 99% of who they search.

Seriously, people get way too emotional about this when it's really nothing more than trying to find practical solutions to real problems...

It's sad the way our security gets politicized and undermined when attention seekers with an agenda act as if people don't understand about the 4th amendment and all...

I have no problem with the tsa searching people if there is a reason to search them.... just grouping people to fulfill a quota per hour is bull shit.

The ones that do fall within the "reasonableness" you quote is what everyone objects to. And that is, i would think, about 99% of who they search.

The reasonableness I quote is the actual legal precedent...

Not at all. I'm worried about screeners that pat down nuns, women in wheel chairs, former beauty queens and 7 year old girls and let 20 something Muslim males past security with no enhanced screening. Are you more worried about the plane you're riding in flying into a building or being politically correct? I would almost expect to get chosen for advanced screening. I have hair nearly to my waist and a beard that reaches mid chest. I don't look like your typical airline passenger and as such, I may just pose more of a threat than Sister Agnes.

Last edited:

Not at all. I'm worried about screeners that pat down nuns, women in wheel chairs, former beauty queens and 7 year old girls and let 20 something Muslim males past security with no enhanced screening. Are you more worried about the plane you're riding in flying into a building or being politically correct? I would almost expect to get chosen for advanced screening. I have hair nearly to my waist and a beard that reaches mid chest. I don't look like your typical airline passenger and as such, I may just pose more of a threat than Sister Agnes.

Since when is enhanced airport security all about being politically correct?

Seriously, people get way too emotional about this when it's really nothing more than trying to find practical solutions to real problems...

It's sad the way our security gets politicized and undermined when attention seekers with an agenda act as if people don't understand about the 4th amendment and all...

It's NOT a practical solution to anything other than to increase the size of the Federal payroll. Practical would be to select for enhanced screening, people who look particularly nervous or fit the threat profile. But, profiling is a dirty word, so in order to appear politically correct, we let the majority of passengers that DO fit the threat profile pass without enhanced searches and pat down granny and little Heather.

It's NOT a practical solution to anything other than to increase the size of the Federal payroll. Practical would be to select for enhanced screening, people who look particularly nervous or fit the threat profile. But, profiling is a dirty word, so in order to appear politically correct, we let the majority of passengers that DO fit the threat profile pass without enhanced searches and pat down granny and little Heather.

You really think a profiling protocol would HELP with your long beard situation?

Then what would you call strip searching a nun and letting Muhammed pass through untouched as he mutters Allah Akbar?

I am not an attention seeker nor do i have agenda. How do i fit into that? I do fly often and take great exception to the idiots they call he tsa.

Then what would you call strip searching a nun and letting Muhammed pass through untouched as he mutters Allah Akbar?

Your vivid imagination........? :lol:

You really think a profiling protocol would HELP with your long beard situation?

What the hell do you mean by that? I could be perceived as somewhat radical, I guess. Maybe I deserve closer scrutiny than the guy who flies out every Tuesday and knows all the screeners by name, But if I'm not the 27th to pass through, I walk by and Joe the frequent flier gets his nuts checked.

Forum List

Back