The Obama Administration's Genius Idea on the Debt Ceiling

Stooopid rw's.

First, go back and read my one and only post in thread. Pay real close attention to what I wrote MY opinion is.

WHAT?? You can't find where I wrote my opinion?

How brilliant of you to figure that out all by yourselves without having me hold your collective hands.

not

Second, none of you minded when the potters forced the downgrade of US credit rating. Every damn one of you cheered when the GObP/pubpots held the working class hostage so they could give more money to their owners.

Now we're all paying the price and there is no way the irresponsible tax ans spend GObP/putpots can ever again be given that chance.

Quit the constant, day and day out, 24/7 whining and wimping. And quit blaming the president for what the pubpots do and did. You just cannot know how sick Americans are of hearing your lies and your whining.

You hate your country so much, you talk about secession, just GO. GET OUT and don't let the screen door hit you in the butt and all that crap.

Just shut up with the lies and whining. King Mittens lost. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

So you propose to just throw in the towel on fiscal sanity in government?

Fuck, it's too early for this stupidity today...

I'm not proposing anything other than to give up on the idea that republicans are the road to meaningful deficit reduction, none of them are willing to really take the political fallout of deeply cutting spending and especially not raising taxes. All this crap over the last 4 years has been for no other reason than to protect the tax cuts at all costs and play at cutting spending.

I gave up on the idea of Republicants and Demoncraps doing ANYTHING worthwhile for the American people a LONG time ago. BOTH parties are infected with Progressive idiots and power hungry narcissists who use their positions as a means of personal enrichment and self-aggrandizement to the detriment of the citizenry.

Until you dumbed-down duopoly addicts kick your addiction to politics as a sporting event we will continue to slide into oblivion at an ever increasing pace.

Thanks a lot, assholes!

Even though FACTS don't matter much to rw's, the FACT is that its the Rs who have done the filibustering and obstructing. And, now, useless Boehner has threatened to even more.

That and their golf games are why they never have the time to vote for AMERICAN jobs.

Rising population, ever greater challenges in some sectors and inflation means we will always have to raise the debt ceiling since when it comes right down to it we are politically incapable of further cutting spending or raising revenues. Accept it, deficit spending is here to stay as it is so much more politically safe than raising enough taxes to cover what we spend or cutting enough to meet our selfish desire to have our cake and eat it too.

So you propose to just throw in the towel on fiscal sanity in government?

Fuck, it's too early for this stupidity today...

I'm not proposing anything other than to give up on the idea that republicans are the road to meaningful deficit reduction, none of them are willing to really take the political fallout of deeply cutting spending and especially not raising taxes. All this crap over the last 4 years has been for no other reason than to protect the tax cuts at all costs and play at cutting spending.
Have you figured out yet that a rising population does NOT equate to more spending except for those whose coin to prosperity is to buy the votes of any group necessary in order to remain in power?

You say that but we all know you would not be a tenth as hard on a big spending republican president and congress. If president Romney wanted to spend a trillion on a death star or sharks with lasers or just another lousy tax cut for the Chinese job creators you would be all for it.
You've just proved again what a blind stupid hack you are.

I busted the fuck out of Chimpola for spending like a drunken Kennedy (redundant, I know) for the first six years of his regime...Ask anyone who knows me.

I'll put that on my to-do list right below finding those socks that keep disappearing in the laundry, how consistent you are does not actually concern me that much but I notice you join the chorus when people call Obama the biggest spender ever when it is just not even close to true absolving past republicans of their wild spending in the process.

Obama is the biggest spender in history. He's increased spending less than any president in decades, but he still increased which means he's still spending more than previous administrations.

Stooopid rw's.

First, go back and read my one and only post in thread. Pay real close attention to what I wrote MY opinion is.

How brilliant of you to figure that out all by yourselves without having me hold your collective hands.

not

Second, none of you minded when the potters forced the downgrade of US credit rating. Every damn one of you cheered when the GObP/pubpots held the working class hostage so they could give more money to their owners.

Now we're all paying the price and there is no way the irresponsible tax ans spend GObP/putpots can ever again be given that chance.

Quit the constant, day and day out, 24/7 whining and wimping. And quit blaming the president for what the pubpots do and did. You just cannot know how sick Americans are of hearing your lies and your whining.

You hate your country so much, you talk about secession, just GO. GET OUT and don't let the screen door hit you in the butt and all that crap.

Just shut up with the lies and whining. King Mittens lost. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

No one here thinks you have an opinion because opinions require intelligence.

Stooopid rw's.

not

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I wish I could pos rep this post.

Obama is the biggest spender in history. He's increased spending less than any president in decades, but he still increased which means he's still spending more than previous administrations.

He isn't spending less. that lie was exposed a few days after it was conceived. Obama is spending far more than any previous administration.

Breaks Wind
Have you figured out yet that a rising population does NOT equate to more spending

NotSoBritPatty
He isn't spending less. that lie was exposed a few days after it was conceived. Obama is spending far more than any previous administration.

No wonder you froot loops lost.

I DARE any of ou three nutters to PROVE you wacko statement.

Meanwhile, I think we should keep these little gems in a separate Nutter rw Forum.

Go back and re-read what I posted numb nuts.

Get a clue. If Obama was planning on cutting spending he wouldn't even worry about removing the debt-ceiling.

He's so untrustworthy we have to fight him on everything.

Go back and re-read what I posted numb nuts.

Allow me to quote:

"He's increased spending LESS than any president in decades."

Obama got us downgraded, blaming the Tea Party for Obama's downgrade is like crediting Lincoln's Congress for writing Gettysburg Address

The downgrade is a signature part of Obama's first term

Not increasing the spending doesn't mean he's spending less.

He jacked up the baselines, so the spending increases, over and above those baselines, give the lolberals their cheap yammering point that Obiedoodle isn't "spending more".

Obama's debt ceiling proposal: Replace it with a vote of disapproval.

This is a little lost in the dust of the fiscal cliff negotiations, but the White House's opening bid contains as a sub-theme a really smart idea on the debt ceiling.

You are a scary fucking person. So blindly loyal, and willing to give any power Obama asks for to him.

Sorry, Obama has expanded Executive power enough, he does not need the purse stings now too.

Dudley would never question the Democrats.....they told him they have his back....thats all he needed to hear....

Stooopid rw's.

not

the KING of the whiners.....calling others....Whiners.....as Spock would say....."Fascinating".....

Stooopid rw's.

not

you would never know anyway.....90% of his Posts.....are a Whine....

Forum List

Back