Exceptionally stupid Dems blundered the debt ceiling and it's why Donald might win on these charges

There was the Grand Jury and the indictment and that was FOR SURE gonna get Trump THIS TIME.

What happened? If the Grand Jury is such a slam dunk. What happened?
When the feds bring charges, they have a 90% conviction rate.

DeSantis does worry me. He's a dyed in the wool fascist. But he isn't going to win. If Trump survives, he destroys Ron.
If Trump doesn't survive, things get a bit more interesting..but Ron has already proven he isn't up to the task. I don't believe
his popularity will be that great outside of Florida.

Biden still wins...so, no. Not really worried.
DeSantis gets things done.....He had the Pine Island bridge passable in three days after Hurricane Ian.....His performance was stellar throughout the crisis.

Contrast that to what is going on in Philly with the I-95 bridge. Estimates are at six months plus but since it's a dem state with unions to consider I suspect that there will be both time and cost overruns.....Never let a money laundering opportunity go to waste right?

DeSantis gets things done.....He had the Pine Island bridge passable in three days after Hurricane Ian.....His performance was stellar throughout the crisis.

Contrast that to what is going on in Philly with the I-95 bridge. Estimates are at six months plus but since it's a dem state with unions to consider I suspect that there will be both time and cost overruns.....Never let a money laundering opportunity go to waste right?
Uh..refresh my memory. Wasn't he also one of the people that dragged his feet on the evacuation of the Fort Myers area? What happened there?

Just wait. His "brilliant" COVID response will all come out in the wash too.

DeSantis gets things done.....He had the Pine Island bridge passable in three days after Hurricane Ian
No, he didn't.

October 7 2022
Road access to Florida’s Pine Island has been reestablished ahead of schedule a week after Category 4 Hurricane Ian killed more than 120 people in the state and caused widespread destruction.

The Florida Department of Transportation on Friday, October 7, tweeted a video that shows vehicles moving across a bridge that connects Pine Island – one of the hard-hit southwest barrier islands – to mainland Florida.

A TEMPORARY bridge.
.....His performance was stellar throughout the crisis.
DuhSantis performance was just like anything he touches............shit.

Forum List

Back