The Obama Administration rapidly becoming a running joke.

I send my tax payments by certified mail, return receipt so there is even more of a paper trail

What happened to no Lobbiest in his administration. Obama makes an executive order against appointing lobbiests to his administration, and then promptly violates his own order and appoints at least 2 lobbiest to high level positions.

Excellent question. People who lobbied, but who did not register as lobbiest are still lobbiests

Obama claims his Administration will be transparent, and then refuses to answer questions.

Not sure to what you are referring.

Obama talks about ethics and then appoints tax cheats and employers of illegal immigrants to key positions. Including a tax cheat as head of the IRS.

Looks like it to me, too.

Obama claims he will work with Republicans, and then puts on a phony show by meeting with a group of so called conservatives who are more moderates than Conservatives.

No, that's an unfair statment.

Obama claims his stimulus program contains no earmarks and will create or "save" jobs, yet anyone with half a brain can see this stimulus package contains only a small amount of things which will create jobs, and a bunch of Pork, social spending that will only add to our economic problems.

Anyone with a brain? Oh please...if you have a complaint about something specific tell us. The above says nothing really.

They are using this so called stimulus package as an excuse to pay off their constituents and buy votes in the next elections.

I believe that some of that is certainly happening, based on some of the stuff I have actually read about the package.

Change we can believe in? This Administration is rapidly becoming a Joke. These policies will lead to nothing but more trouble.

Okay, that's an opinion.

I heard bob bekel on TV last night arguing about this. You know what his best argument was. He kept saying Republicans got us into this hole.

WEll...they certainly get the lion's share of the prize, but the Democrats were pulling their weight, too.

Well that might be partially true, If you ignore fanny and freddy and the Dems who were behind them, but what nobody has asked Bob or the Dems is this.

Even if it was Republicans who dug this hole. Why should that stop us from fighting what Dems want to do? after all it seems their only answer to this hole we are in, is to DIG IT EVEN DEEPER.

That's a dmaned good question if you can prove that the stimulus package won't work. Otherwise it's begging the question.

Bob also said Bush was the largest Debtor President ever. Putting us 6 trillion in debts over 8 years, No argument from me on that, but once again how do they use that to justify Obama increasing the spending rate even further. Obama is on a pace to put us 6 trillion in debt in his first term, something it took Bush 8 Years to do.

Yes, that's probably true. Of course this time one hopes the money is invested in things that will benefit the American economy.

So stop trying to justify the Spending by saying Bush did it to. Bush was a failure. If Obama keeps up his pace and has 2 terms we will find ourselves more than 22 trillion dollars in debt when he is done, not counting SS or Medicare, and we will not be able to sustain that. The Economic collapse that will cause will make today seem like the good ole days.

Possibly...the 22 Trillion sounds high. I think we're spend more like five or six trillion.

Wake up America before it is to late. Tell Obama and the Dems we Demand fiscal Responsibility. Stop talking about Bush, we all know he fucked up.

Demanding "fiscal responsibility" is demanding nothing. BE SPECIFIC!

Stop blaming conservative ideas, as it was not Conservative ideas that lead to this, it was a republican president that behaved more like a liberal Democrate than a republican that got us into this mess, which is why I think it is Amazing so many of you have bought the lie that Liberal Democrats are the Answer.

Partisan blather

My mother used to say 2 wrongs do not make a right, this is true in this case. Just because Republicans were irresponsible in spending, is not justification for Dems to continue the Irresponsible spending and in fact increase it.

Partiasn blather

You can not dig your way out of a hole by digging deeper, We can not spend our way out of this crisis. Only sound across the board tax cuts will help. When I say tax cuts I mean cuts in the rates people pay, not 1000 dollar checks handed out to people who do not make enough to actually pay federal income taxes.

Partiasn blather with still more bad ideas thown into the mix, ie more tax cuts for billionaires,,partically why we're in this mess to begin with, I note.

People keep telling me to give Obama a chance, well I am sorry, I am not going to sit by and remain silent as he makes what I think are huge mistakes, and takes this nations down a road that we will never be able to return from, simply in the name of giving him a chance.

Well that's the beauty of free speech. You can complain openly. Yeah AMERICA!

Obama and the Dems are DEAD WRONG on the ECONOMY. We will all be paying for these mistakes for Years to come.

You might be right. SAdly, you offer no better solution.

Wake up America, stop giving them a free pass, and put a voice to those nagging thoughts you have about this uncontrolled spending.

America is totally awake.

Americans don't know what to do, and even if they did they have no power.

Perahps it is yo who needs to wake up.

You are obviously still a believer that the Republicans have solutions.

They don't.

I can only assume that you're high on crack to have posted this tripe

Obama claims he will work with Republicans, and then puts on a phony show by meeting with a group of so called conservatives who are more moderates than Conservatives.
Obama won a presidential election in a landslide, and Democrats won two congressional landslides in a row, and what do they do?
Obama appoints three republicans to his cabinet, and picks a republican national security advisor.
The Democratic governor on New Hampshire promises to appoint a Republican to replace Senator Gregg. Do you think any republican governor would do that? Fuck no.

Stop blaming conservative ideas, as it was not Conservative ideas that lead to this

Sorry, you're going to have to own your failure. Conservatives voted for Bush twice, defended him with vigor for eight years, and every conservative republican in congress voted with bush almost 100% of the time, and they never got in front of the TV cameras to say bush was fucking up.
Where were republicans for these last eight years? I never heard them in congress, on TV, or on message boards telling us Bush was fucking up. All I heard, 99% of the time were impassioned defenses of Bush, or excuses for him at best.

Obama and the Dems are DEAD WRONG on the ECONOMY. We will all be paying for these mistakes for Years to come.

Anyone who voted for Bush twice, voted for his legislation almost 100% of the time, and spent 99% of the last eight years defending Bush can just STFU. And that amounts to about 98% of republicans.

Stop talking about Bush, we all know he fucked up.

I never heard 98% of republicans say anything about bush fucking up for the last eight years. Not until about a couple months ago did I every hear more than a handful of them say that. Where were they the last eight years? I was saying Bush was fucking up years ago, and republicans and conservatives rushed to his defense, told me I was wrong, or called me a traitor.

I give you a 4 out of 10 grade for revisionist history.

Last edited:
I never heard 98% of republicans say anything about bush fucking up for the last eight years. Not until about a couple months ago did I every hear more than a handful of them say that. Where were they the last eight years? I was saying Bush was fucking up years ago, and republicans and conservatives rushed to his defense, told me I was wrong, or called me a traitor.

Well then you have not been paying attention to me. I have been bitching about Bushes out of control spending for 4 years now. I thought change meant something new under Obama. it turns out it seems change meant speeding up the process of digging our hole. Spending even faster than Bush did.

P.S. I never once have ever called anyone a traitor for bashing Bush. I Personally had many problems with him. The biggest being his deficit spending.

Now Most Economists will tell you, and in fact most of you libs and the Dems in Congress have been telling us, that this out of control Deficit spending was the cause of this economic crisis. I tend to agree with him, that is why I am so dismayed by the Democrat answer to our problems. If Nancy gets her way she will more than triple Bushed biggest single year deficit. If they spend like this for 4 years, they will accumulate as much Debt in 4 years as Bush did in 8. Why is it some of you are so partisan for Obama and the Dems that you can not see they are doing the same damn thing Bush did, Spending us into a hole we may never get out of?

Look back on my posts, I have always and consistently called for fiscal responsibility. I have said it before and I will say it again and again, we CAN NOT spend our way out of this hole. Obama does not even have the same situation as Bush. Obama will find it hard to get anyone to buy the Debt they are talking about racking up. His only choice will be to print more money. Which we all know will simply cause runaway inflation eventually.

Every major Empire before us fell for 2 basic reasons. First they spread themselves to thin, which we are close too, and then they had a collapse of their money's value.

If we are to run Trillion dollar deficits for years to come as Obama says we will, and we can not find nations to buy the Debt, and end up printing all that money. We will cause a total collapse of the value of our money, and things today will seem like the good ole days.

You guys can keep dismissing me as crazy or what ever all you want. As long as I see our government continuing with this out of control, unsustainable deficit spending I will scream it from the roof tops, Democrat, Republican I do not care. STOP SPENDING MONEY WE DO NOT HAVE OR IT WILL BE THE END OF US.

Last edited:
America is totally awake.

Americans don't know what to do, and even if they did they have no power.

Perahps it is yo who needs to wake up.

You are obviously still a believer that the Republicans have solutions.

They don't.

Please show me where I said Republicans have the solutions?

All I am saying is it does not matter who is in charge, if they spend like the Dems seem to want to. We are all really screwed.

Anyone with a brain? Oh please...if you have a complaint about something specific tell us. The above says nothing really.

Are you kidding me? How about millions for handing out condoms, and sex education? How about almost 300 Billion to bail out the States failing Medicaid programs? How about spending millions on Global Warming research?

You can argue about if these things are needed, but you can not tell me they will stimulate the economy in any significant way.

I believe that some of that is certainly happening, based on some of the stuff I have actually read about the package.

If you believe some of "that" is happening, then you should be screaming your head off just like I am. We simply can not afford to spend one penny on anything that is not VITAL. Now is not the time for rewarding supports with Millions.

Possibly...the 22 Trillion sounds high. I think we're spend more like five or six trillion.
I hope it is high, however if the Dems did what they say they wanted, We would likely see the Debt grow by 1.5 trillion a year. So if Obama and the Dems run the show for 8 years like bush did, and spend at the same rate each year. they will add 12 Trillion in Debt to the 10 Trillion thats already there. Thats where I came up with 22 Trillion.

Demanding "fiscal responsibility" is demanding nothing. BE SPECIFIC!
What do you not understand about fisical Responsibility. It means DO NOT spend one dime you do not have. Stop Borrowing, stop Printing, and only spend what you have. We have to work toward paying down the Debt if we ever want to get out of this mess, not adding to it at a rate never seen before.

All I heard from many Libs for the last 8 years is how Bush and Reagan spent us into debt, about how bad that was, how it hurt us. So I am more than A little upset that they get into power and immediately start talking about running Deficits 2 to 3 times as large as Bush did.

We simply have to stop deficit spending, and we must do it Now not later.

Well then you have not been paying attention to me. I have been bitching about Bushes out of control spending for 4 years now. I thought change meant something new under Obama. it turns out it seems change meant speeding up the process of digging our hole. Spending even faster than Bush did.

P.S. I never once have ever called anyone a traitor for bashing Bush. I Personally had many problems with him. The biggest being his deficit spending.

Now Most Economists will tell you, and in fact most of you libs and the Dems in Congress have been telling us, that this out of control Deficit spending was the cause of this economic crisis. I tend to agree with him, that is why I am so dismayed by the Democrat answer to our problems. If Nancy gets her way she will more than triple Bushed biggest single year deficit. If they spend like this for 4 years, they will accumulate as much Debt in 4 years as Bush did in 8. Why is it some of you are so partisan for Obama and the Dems that you can not see they are doing the same damn thing Bush did, Spending us into a hole we may never get out of?

Look back on my posts, I have always and consistently called for fiscal responsibility. I have said it before and I will say it again and again, we CAN NOT spend our way out of this hole. Obama does not even have the same situation as Bush. Obama will find it hard to get anyone to buy the Debt they are talking about racking up. His only choice will be to print more money. Which we all know will simply cause runaway inflation eventually.

Every major Empire before us fell for 2 basic reasons. First they spread themselves to thin, which we are close too, and then they had a collapse of their money's value.

If we are to run Trillion dollar deficits for years to come as Obama says we will, and we can not find nations to buy the Debt, and end up printing all that money. We will cause a total collapse of the value of our money, and things today will seem like the good ole days.

You guys can keep dismissing me as crazy or what ever all you want. As long as I see our government continuing with this out of control, unsustainable deficit spending I will scream it from the roof tops, Democrat, Republican I do not care. STOP SPENDING MONEY WE DO NOT HAVE OR IT WILL BE THE END OF US.

I agree. It doesn't matter WHO fixes it, it needs to be fixed and our current path isn't heading toward anything but more debt. I don't trust Republicans OR Democrats to have the answer. All they accomplished is the usual ... a nice payraise for themselves.

IMO, the money's there to get us most of not all the way out of debt. It's just being misspent in other ways.

IMO, the money's there to get us most of not all the way out of debt. It's just being misspent in other ways.

I could not agree more with this comment, to bad instead of cleaning up the wasteful budget, the Dems seem to think the Answer is to spend Even more than the Republicans did.

I would think it was funny if it was not so serious. During the whole campaign, I kept saying just because Bush spent like a drunken sailor, does not mean election Democrats will fix things. In fact on several occasions I said if we swept the Dems into full control that we would see a massive increase in Deficits.

Looks like I was right. Like I said we jumped out of the frying pan(Bush and the Republicans) and right into the fire(Obama and the Democrats)

Neither side has the will power to put a stop to Deficit spending.

We have not had a real balanced budget in generations. Clinton simply stole money from the SS slush fund to make it looks like we had a balanced budget in the 90's. It was nothing more than Slight of hand.

Our government, and Both Parties are incapable of doing the right thing. The whole system is broke. The only thing that matters to both sides is winning elections. They could care less about anything else.

The time is fast approaching when reasonable Americans will have only 1 choice left. Rise up and over throw the system which is trying to destroy us.

I call on the governors of the states to hold meetings, and think about dissolving this failing union asap. Read the deceleration of independence. Our current government fits the description to a T. They have become a detriment to all of us. Time to over throw, and form a new union.

I for one Will not waste another second on the Republican Party. They got what they wanted. They ran the Middle of the road, liberal Republican Ticket, and got their asses handed to them. And instead of admitting it, they try and Blame Conservatives for their failures. To funny considering Conservatives have not had a say in the party for some time, and have not had a candidate to support for even longer.

Forum List

Back