The Obama Administration Is Doing A Bang-Up Job With This Terrorist Attack

You think this is a fucking joke?

If it's THAT fucking easy to load up a van with fertilizer and diesel fuel and parade it around Times Square I'm going to scale back the meetings I take in NYCity because it's only a question of WHEN and IF it happens

I WORK in Mid-Town Manhattan every single day. So, with all due respect, go Cheney yourself.

And if you worked in Midtown, like I do, you would see how fucking stupid it is to suggest that every car going into Manhattan be searched.

So, no, I don't think this is a joke, but apparently you think it's some kind of game.

It ain't a joke and it ain't a game, it is a dangerous time, one that pandering will not effect positively.

Nor will mindless rage.

It ain't a joke and it ain't a game, it is a dangerous time, one that pandering will not effect positively.

It is not. I had friends die in the 9/11 attack. I worked about 1 mile away from ground zero at the time.

I currently work about 4 long east-west blocks from Times Square. I would have heard the boom from my window if the terrorist hadn't been an incompetent as well as an evil asshole.

Mr Obama's justice department has indeed done an excellent job capturing this shitbag.

My point in arguing with Cheney-for-brains however, was that there is no effing way New York City will ever be able to search every single vehicle entering Manhattan without causing the city's economy to completely collapse. Period.

If they were to institute such a policy, there would be no way anyone could drive into Manhattan. It would simply take to long to get through the tunnels and bridges.

Suggesting that anyone is at fault for not instituting such a policy is playing political games.

Who the fuck would go from White Plains to Times Square to see a movie?

Might as well have gone to Cherry Hill.

cause all there is in cherry hill is the cherry hill mall...

and times square is fun. i took particular pleasure in going there on sunday to see the king tut exhibit. :thup:

and if you don't understand the difference between the bronx and the city, let me put it this way... how would you answer the question "why would you go into NOLA when you can hang out in Metairie"?

Obama really hasn't done crap in this situation. Nor could he have. Ridiculous to give him credit for anything, because he didn't make any decisions or policy directions concerning it. Nor could he have done so.

More congrats should go to the Bomber for being such a dumbass in the first place. He did more to get himself captured than Obama did.

Obama really hasn't done crap in this situation. Nor could he have. Ridiculous to give him credit for anything, because he didn't make any decisions or policy directions concerning it. Nor could he have done so.

More congrats should go to the Bomber for being such a dumbass in the first place. He did more to get himself captured than Obama did.

Well, there is that....

Not a mere 52 hours ago this took place, whilst the man was enjoying some fun time and about a few hundred or so of his media associates and the perp is already caught.

Not only is he already caught, but due to the Administration's wise and thoughtful moves they were able to learn about others in Pakistan and also apprehend them as well.

Compare that to Bush's handling of similar situations. He promised to hunt Bin Laden to the ends of the earth, but stopped short of crossing the Pakistani border to get him. He promised from the beginning of this FIRST Administration that he would find and apprehend the man behind the worst Terrorist attack on American soil and he's come up short. Bush put on quite a Kabuki Theatre with the capture, mock trial and hanging of Hussein, but that SHOULD have already been done under Bush 41, so yet another FAIL by the Right.

Other than the communication talking points the Right can claim over some BS about the Left not wanting to call the events "Terrorist Attacks" the results are surely clear...Obama is no joke. And is a man of action.

He did it with the Pirates, he did it with the Underwear Bomber and he's doing it now with the Times Square bomber. So not only will the economy improve under Obama's AdministrationS but he will actually do a LOT in the area of curbing the National AND Global fight against terror.

And ALL the Right has is foolish, nonsensical and childish talking points.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
[/QUOT

Funny I thought the NYPD had a little something to do with the arrest of this guy...
I guess I was wrong.

Had Obama not invaded Pocky-stan would we even have been the subject of this attack?

Obama reckless murder of Pocky-Staany civilians and Jihadists only breeds more Jihadists and finally

Where is bin Laden?

Frank, with all seriousness, you need to measure your remarks. Each time you post you provide more evidence that you're nothing more than a stupid clown whose only contribution to this MB is to echo the bull shit of the right wing propagandists.
Soon others will believe you're as stupid as I believe you are.

I hear the Pulitzer people are writing up the Barry nomination as we type....:eusa_shhh:

Seriously, he shouldn't get credit for stopping anything just as he shouldn't get blamed had it gone off...

I WORK in Mid-Town Manhattan every single day. So, with all due respect, go Cheney yourself.

And if you worked in Midtown, like I do, you would see how fucking stupid it is to suggest that every car going into Manhattan be searched.

So, no, I don't think this is a joke, but apparently you think it's some kind of game.

Nor will mindless rage.

Show the mindless rage or shut up. Mindless rage in Arizona against the locals, is that what you mean??? Rage against the Oil Industry??? The Industrial Revolution???

Not a mere 52 hours ago this took place, whilst the man was enjoying some fun time and about a few hundred or so of his media associates and the perp is already caught.

Not only is he already caught, but due to the Administration's wise and thoughtful moves they were able to learn about others in Pakistan and also apprehend them as well.

Compare that to Bush's handling of similar situations. He promised to hunt Bin Laden to the ends of the earth, but stopped short of crossing the Pakistani border to get him. He promised from the beginning of this FIRST Administration that he would find and apprehend the man behind the worst Terrorist attack on American soil and he's come up short. Bush put on quite a Kabuki Theatre with the capture, mock trial and hanging of Hussein, but that SHOULD have already been done under Bush 41, so yet another FAIL by the Right.

Other than the communication talking points the Right can claim over some BS about the Left not wanting to call the events "Terrorist Attacks" the results are surely clear...Obama is no joke. And is a man of action.

He did it with the Pirates, he did it with the Underwear Bomber and he's doing it now with the Times Square bomber. So not only will the economy improve under Obama's AdministrationS but he will actually do a LOT in the area of curbing the National AND Global fight against terror.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
[/QUOT

Funny I thought the NYPD had a little something to do with the arrest of this guy...
I guess I was wrong.

NYPD and the terrorist task force, the CIA, the FBI and other agencies worked together to capture the terrorist. That is an important point, and a major difference. The coordination of authorties did not exist before Obama became president.

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
[/QUOT

I guess I was wrong.

NYPD and the terrorist task force, the CIA, the FBI and other agencies worked together to capture the terrorist. That is an important point, and a major difference. The coordination of authorties did not exist before Obama became president.

Are you kidding??? or just born yesterday???

I hear the Pulitzer people are writing up the Barry nomination as we type....:eusa_shhh:

Seriously, he shouldn't get credit for stopping anything just as he shouldn't get blamed had it gone off...

Seriously I suspect he will give credit where credit is due, to the agencies and investigators who shared information and worked together. I rather doubt he'll put on a flight suit and stand before the crew of a Carrier and claim victory.

Seriously I suspect he will give credit where credit is due, to the agencies and investigators who shared information and worked together.
I would hope so, as he didn't do shit...

Wow you blind arrogant brother huh!

Let's see: Take the last 3 very public attacks -
(1) Underwear Bomber - Shear luck on our part
(2) Hasan Fort Hood - Not prevented and the Democrats still don't terrorist attack
(3) Time Square Bomber - Shear luck again

Yet he is doing a bang up job.

I see you didn't include the Pirate situation.

Anyway, lets compare that to Bush's track record:

(1) 9-11: Biggest more attrocious (sp) Terror Attack on American soil...over 3000 Americans lives lost - Bush FAILED...MASSIVELY!!!
(2) Katrina - FAIL
(3) Economy - CATASTROPICH FAIL

NEXT!!!??

You are an asshole that enables terrorists. You do not know the difference between an act of war and a crime. You and your gang of idiots obstruct justice and national defense. You are your own worst enemy.

An Act of War? On the part of who?

This guy declared war on America?

This is a criminal matter, not an act of war. You guys really like to throw the term "act of war" around, particularly in cases when it's entirely irrelevant.

I could even see how it could be applied to Gitmo prisnors - but this is an American citizen. Do you consider Oklahoma City an act of war?

The people who DID do "Crap" are working for the Obama Administration, are they not?

If this terrorist was NOT caught, you can be damn sure there would be a whole lot of people blaming Obama for it.

Well, that's a damn reasonable remark. Damn you house!

My thought was, if he's gong to get blamed for any attacks that happen on his watch, which is what has been happening, then he should get credit for the good things that happen on his watch where this sort of thing is concerned.

But I can see your point. These incidents and their resolutions are pretty much luck-of-the-draw as far as happy or unhappy endings are concerned.

The people who DID do "Crap" are working for the Obama Administration, are they not?
The CEO doesn't get credit when the salesman lands the account....

If this terrorist was NOT caught, you can be damn sure there would be a whole lot of people blaming Obama for it.
Probably equal in number to the ones who'd blame Booooosh....

OMG next I will be hearing how someone is giving Barry credit for curing Cancer,raising the dead,walking
on water and creating the worlds fastest computer....Do you guys think at some point this administration
can create an environment for our people to get back to work again?....

these daily left wing meltdowns are becoming downright embarassing get a grip lefties. We don't worship obie wan messiah,, get the hell over it.

Forum List

Back