Racial profiling is necessary to catch terrorists

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Our way of life is being threatened by terrorists on our soil.

We cannot unjustly punish innocent individuals but we must pay special attention to those who have the statistical markers of those who are committing or attempting to commit terrorist acts.

Almost 100% of the terrorist acts have come from radical muslim males of middle east dissent and right wing, extremist, antigovernment white males.

Dick Cheney has pointed out that extreme measures are required in fighting terrorists. The two groups of individuals above deserve extra attention by law enforcement and our antiterrorist security forces.

If they say they are being unjustly discriminated against I say tough. The facts show the two groups described above are where the terrorists are coming from. At a time like this we cannot worry about being political correct. We need to do what is necessary to save lives on American soil.

We cannot unjustly punish innocent individuals but we must pay special attention to those who have the statistical markers of those who are committing or attempting to commit terrorist acts.

Almost 100% of the terrorist acts have come from radical muslim males of middle east dissent and right wing, extremist, antigovernment white males.

Dick Cheney has pointed out that extreme measures are required in fighting terrorists. The two groups of individuals above deserve extra attention by law enforcement and our antiterrorist security forces.

If they say they are being unjustly discriminated against I say tough. The facts show the two groups described above are where the terrorists are coming from. At a time like this we cannot worry about being political correct. We need to do what is necessary to save lives on American soil.

Oh....Dick Cheney said so....never mind. Nothing to see here.:cuckoo:

Better not racially profile mexicans though, even though an estimated 30 million of them have illegally invaded our country. Is one threat any harder on America than the other?

Don't forget the Negroes. Especially Jewish Negroes.

As a population they have not been shown to be terrorists.

It is far right wing, extremist, antigovernment, white males and radical muslim extremists of middle east dissent.

If you were to ask the two groups I am sure they think they are very opposite in the way they think.

In actuality they are very similar in the way they think.

Better not racially profile mexicans though, even though an estimated 30 million of them have illegally invaded our country. Is one threat any harder on America than the other?

I am talking terrorism.

Immigration is a big problem that needs a solution but the majority of illegal immigrants love this country and risk their life to come here.

The terrorists above think our country as it stands is horrible and want to use violence to change it or bring our country down.

It is far right wing, extremist, antigovernment, white males and radical muslim extremists of middle east dissent.

If you were to ask the two groups I am sure they think they are very opposite in the way they think.

You're serious! Don't forget this guy. Black and Muslim:

Beltway sniper attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am talking terrorism.

Immigration is a big problem that needs a solution but the majority of illegal immigrants love this country and risk their life to come here.

The terrorists above think our country as it stands is horrible and want to use violence to change it or bring our country down.

The invasion from across our southern border is the largest land invasion from one country into another in the history of the world, and it's impact on America is enough to cripple it. So whether it's a bomb set off by some radical muslim jihadist, or the constant drain on our society by millions and millions of illegal aliens, both are a threat to America's economy and sovereignty.

If I was President, I'd give my law enforcement orders to PROFILE THE EVER LOVIN' HELL OTTA THE WHOLE DAMN LOT, MUSLIMS, MEXICANS, WHATEVER. We wouldn't be having a FRACTION of the problems we have now, just because we IGNORANTLY INSIST on this POLITICAL CORRECTNESS BULL SHIT!

Prior to 2001 the most noisy terrorist group was primarily female, upper class and white. That fit your profile?

The most effective terrorist attack prior to 2001 was carried out by a white male, no college, US army service. That fit your profile?

the longest bombing run was carried out by a white male, Ivy league education with an off the chart IQ. How does he fit the profile?

Here on the west coast there is a group engaged in terrorist activity that gets little press. What little we know, they are mostly female with college educations and rich parents.

Not all terrorists are arabs. Not all arabs are terrorists.

YOu picked the right name. Not too bwight, are you? Think about it. How do the authorities in Pakistan find terrorists where everyone is of the same ethnic group. Racial profiling won't work? Ask yourself, how do US authorites deal with white supremacists? They don't racially profile white people. They investigate based on the actions of people not what they look like. Only a simpleton doesn't understand that racial profiling creates far more problems than it solves.

Pakistan — Ethnic Groups: Punjabi 44.68%, Pashtun (Pathan) 15.42%, Sindhi 14.1%, Sariaki 8.38%, Muhagirs 7.57%, Balochi 3.57%,

Last edited:

I am talking terrorism.

The invasion from across our southern border is the largest land invasion from one country into another in the history of the world, and it's impact on America is enough to cripple it. So whether it's a bomb set off by some radical muslim jihadist, or the constant drain on our society by millions and millions of illegal aliens, both are a threat to America's economy and sovereignty.

If I was President, I'd give my law enforcement orders to PROFILE THE EVER LOVIN' HELL OTTA THE WHOLE DAMN LOT, MUSLIMS, MEXICANS, WHATEVER. We wouldn't be having a FRACTION of the problems we have now, just because we IGNORANTLY INSIST on this POLITICAL CORRECTNESS BULL SHIT!

And thats one reason why you'll NEVER be POTUS.

No, we need to haul in one Asian, one Mexican, an Italian and a Dane.... balance it out.

I am talking terrorism.

And thats one reason why you'll NEVER be POTUS.

Which is a cause for thankfulness.

Members of the Nation of Islam are not your garden variety muslims, they are a totally different animal. That's like saying Mormons are christians. Again, another reason why wingnuts can't be given authority to racially profile people. You guys are just too dumb.

Prior to 2001 the most noisy terrorist group was primarily female, upper class and white. That fit your profile?

The most effective terrorist attack prior to 2001 was carried out by a white male, no college, US army service. That fit your profile?

the longest bombing run was carried out by a white male, Ivy league education with an off the chart IQ. How does he fit the profile?

Here on the west coast there is a group engaged in terrorist activity that gets little press. What little we know, they are mostly female with college educations and rich parents.

Not all terrorists are arabs. Not all arabs are terrorists.

Excellent points. Er, who are the female with rich parents terrorists? I don't believe I've heard of them.

Who was that said tyranny would come under the guise of protecting us from foreigners?

Who, our president? :D

Forum List

Back