The Obama Administration Is Doing A Bang-Up Job With This Terrorist Attack

Who the fuck would go from White Plains to Times Square to see a movie?

Might as well have gone to Cherry Hill.

I worked in Uniion Square A-hole I'd stay in the city until I was done. Besides...most everyone works in the city and lives outside. People live as far as the Poconus and South Jersey and commute to Manhattan daily for work. But an out-of-towner like you who just Googled what I said wouldn't know that.

I said the BX, clearly you know nothing of the BX.

White Plains is a a road.

I guess to non-NYers like yourself I SHOULD have spelled out "Gun Hill ROAD and White Plains ROAD"

Or perhaps it was the "BX" that got your ass confused?

FYI, BX = The Bronx.

IGNORAMUS!
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

Last edited:
Gee a VIN check off of the engine should have taken about five minutes after the bomb squad cleared. No questioning of the listed owner until about 12 hours or more after that. That is not moving very fast to me.

Where did he get caught? On a jet bound for Dubai pulling out of the gate. The guy was on the NO FLY list. Sounds like he was about ten hours from getting away completely.

I worked in Uniion Square A-hole I'd stay in the city until I was done. Besides...most everyone works in the city and lives outside. People live as far as the Poconus and South Jersey and commute to Manhattan daily for work. But an out-of-towner like you who just Googled what I said wouldn't know that.

I said the BX, clearly you know nothing of the BX.

White Plains is a a road.

I guess to non-NYers like yourself I SHOULD have spelled out "Gun Hill ROAD and White Plains ROAD"

Or perhaps it was the "BX" that got your ass confused?

FYI, BX = The Bronx.

IGNORAMUS!
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

Hey, shit for brains, White Plains is a city in NY. Crawl out from under your rock. Oh, that's right... a Bronx native.

Nevermind.

I know little of the Bronx... no self respecting New Yorker spends much time in that shithole. Bad enough having to go there to see the Yankees.

Hey you fake NYer asshole.

CORRECTION: "White Plains" is BOTH a town in NY, one where President Clinton and many of my close and personal friends live AND a road in the North Bronx, however the proper name for the road is "White Plains Road"

What a fucking DOUCHEBAG!!

Just like Bush and the Neo-Cons...being WRONG and STRONG!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

I bet the Dominicans beat your bitch ass every time you try to sneak in to Yankee Stadium to try and watch a game..isn't that right?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Well then you should say that asswipe. instead of saying your from White Plains, BX. Who the fuck says their from a road name, city?

Must have graduated from what PS#?

Gee a VIN check off of the engine should have taken about five minutes after the bomb squad cleared. No questioning of the listed owner until about 12 hours or more after that. That is not moving very fast to me.

Where did he get caught? On a jet bound for Dubai pulling out of the gate. The guy was on the NO FLY list. Sounds like he was about ten hours from getting away completely.

And he was caught, with ten hours to spare. Sounds good to me.

Re-read what I said you Class-A TURD!

I never said I was from White Plains, BX.

A REAL NYer identifies where they from by stating the closest and/or most popular corner streets where they live.

If you from Mid-town that might be something like 59th and 7th.

As if I'm gonna post my actual former address on an online forum.

Boy...you really are a big DUMMY!

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Ah, he was placed on the no-fly list on monday and was caught on monday. You guys must REALLY belive that Obama is some sort of messiah or at least some sort of magical wizard.

Not a mere 52 hours ago this took place, whilst the man was enjoying some fun time and about a few hundred or so of his media associates and the perp is already caught.

I do agree with this....but it wasn't due to a damn thing Obama did. it was due to policies put in place many years ago and outstanding co-operation between law enforcement agencies and solid investigative police work.

How the fuck did he get the van into Times Square, there are check points at every approach to Manhattan and I thought they checked vans and trucks, especially vans loaded with fertilizer. I thought they had sensors that could detect the aroma.

This shatters my faith in whatever security protocols are supposedly in place.

I cannot walk into an office building without showing ID and getting photographed, photographed and voice scanned, or walking through a metal detector, but some fucking Jihadist can waltz a fuely-air van bomb into Time Square.

Terrific.

Not a mere 52 hours ago this took place, whilst the man was enjoying some fun time and about a few hundred or so of his media associates and the perp is already caught.

I do agree with this....but it wasn't due to a damn thing Obama did. it was due to policies put in place many years ago and outstanding co-operation between law enforcement agencies and solid investigative police work.
So, all presidents have been useless for many years, interesting.

Wow you blind arrogant brother huh!

Let's see: Take the last 3 very public attacks -
(1) Underwear Bomber - Shear luck on our part
(2) Hasan Fort Hood - Not prevented and the Democrats still don't terrorist attack
(3) Time Square Bomber - Shear luck again

Yet he is doing a bang up job.

So, all presidents have been useless for many years, interesting.

So your stupidity is reflected in your assumptions...interesting.

Forum List

Back