The Obama Administration Is Doing A Bang-Up Job With This Terrorist Attack

You really cannot be that stupid...are you? Do I have to much faith in humankind?

Before hitting the submit button on a post where you are attacking the intelligence of another poster, you should probably ensure your house is in order first. Otherwise, it just makes you look that much more ignorant.

Typos are not an indication of intelligence, but thanks for trying...

I agree that typos are not. However, lacking the intelligence to understand the difference between "to" and "too", is.

Times Square terrorist successes:

1. Planned an attack.

Using firecrackers and non-explosive fertilizer showing how inept the attempt was
2. Constructed a bomb that created terror.

Constructed a non-working bomb, left the car keys to his escape vehicle in the van
3. Evaded capture for two days.

Was captured in two days. For reference, Bin Laden has not been captured in 3200 days
4. Reentered the US after training.

So?
5. Purchased a hand gun legally.

Bring it up at your next NRA meeting
6. Got on a plane that left the gate after the attack.

Was captured without incident
7. Helped the next guy out.

Sang like a canary and sold out the next guy

Guess what? The Good guys won
The Terrorists fucked up once again

Now stop rooting for the terrorists

Last edited:
Times Square terrorist successes:

1. Planned an attack.

Using firecrackers and non-explosive fertilizer showing how inept the attempt was

2. Constructed a bomb that created terror.

Constructed a non-working bomb, left the car keys to his escape vehicle in the van

3. Evaded capture for two days.

Was captured in two days. For reference, Bin Laden has not been captured in 3200 days

4. Reentered the US after training.

So?

5. Purchased a hand gun legally.

Bring it up at your next NRA meeting

6. Got on a plane that left the gate after the attack.

Was captured without incident

7. Helped the next guy out.

Sang like a canary and sold out the next guy

Guess what? The Good guys won
The Terrorists fucked up once again

Now stop rooting for the terrorists

You are conveniently forgetting the LP and gasoline that could have easily blown up.
The bomb would have worked fine with a better ignition system.
So where was 0sama when the planes exploded? NYC?
Well genius, if he wasn't in the country, he couldn't very well park the car in NYC.
Not an NRA member. Why do you jump to conclusions all the time?
Almost got away, except he left a HUGE trail.
Please name the party he gave up.

Stop making the terrorist's job easier.

Well then...Obama can claim he hasn't allowed a terrorist attack to take place in America in a week..:lol: That record really sucks..:lol:

Like Bush saying he kept us safe AFTER the attacks on 9/11 even though there was a anthrax and shoe bomber and..................

You were safe Zona. The proof is in your ability to still post here. Fact is, NO ONE DIED from a terror attack until Fort Hood. That is 0bama's watch.

How many died ON 9/11? You guys seem to start the safety watch on 9/12.

Like Bush saying he kept us safe AFTER the attacks on 9/11 even though there was a anthrax and shoe bomber and..................

You were safe Zona. The proof is in your ability to still post here. Fact is, NO ONE DIED from a terror attack until Fort Hood. That is 0bama's watch.

How many died ON 9/11? You guys seem to start the safety watch on 9/12.

No, actually you did in your post. BTW, industrial accident-free days are usually started AFTER the event. Sort of makes sense you'd do the same here.

Here's what I want to know. Shahzad had been on the security lists since 1999. TSA is a Federal agency. Every time I have flown since 9/11, I've had to show my ID and my ticket to a TSA person get through the security screening. Why wasn't Shahzad stopped by a TSA agent before getting onto the plane? Given that one specific person had been identified, shouldn't the TSA have an All Points Bulletin process to let agents know to be on the look out for that person?

Blaming the airline for letting him on the plane is a smoke screen to divert attention away from the failure of TSA.

Had Obama not invaded Pocky-stan would we even have been the subject of this attack?

Obama reckless murder of Pocky-Staany civilians and Jihadists only breeds more Jihadists and finally

Where is bin Laden?

So you're saying we shouldn't kill Jihadists?

I'll remember that the next time you want to claim someone is pro-terrorist.

Oh really... but yet you have a problem with whites who openly declare White Pride.

You're a POS fucking hypocritical turd living a double standard.

Eat shit and die ya rat fuck.
Go BLOW it out your ass you PUNK!!!

Typical, empty, worthless, void of anything to refute my claim, line of pure dog shit from one of the boards biggest shit stains.

What the fuck do bother posting for moron? Do you take breaks to wave your obama pompoms and dance around in your little cheer leader outfit?

Fucking dip shit little obama ass kissing pussy girl....

4579444140_ffff042ac9_o.jpg

Say hi to your buddies over at Stormfront....tell them we're onto you race neaderthals.

The fact that guy was a fucking asshole who couldn't set an alarm clock did the job, not Nappy or Holder

I can't believe you sack-of-turdmuffin RWers are actually crying, moaning and bitching now that you see Obama's not even an OUNCE of the failure you HOPED, WISHED and PRAYED he'd be.

baby_crying.jpg

But I do enjoy seeing it.

LOL!!!

They are very, very disappointed that New Yorkers weren't blown to smitherines by that bomb.

It would have been a win/win for them, and they are having a hard time coping with their disappointment.

Bottom line is the Obama administration is killing a lot of civillians in Pakistan with these drones and in the process... dredging up HUGE anti-American sentiment.

Now, if Bush were doing this, it'd be on the news 24/7 and you guys would be whining about the evil ***** Cheney. Funny, don't really give a shit so much now about tdead civilians... which means you really never did give a shit. Probably the same reason, save a very few of you, you haven't said shit about Gitmo or iraq in quite a while (like, 1/20/2009 to be exact)

Obama's just air raiding villages and killing and terrorizing civilians, where's John Kerry to denounce this warmonger?
Hey... all the bombing villages and killing innocent civilians is OK now... it's their MESSIAH doing it.

You must be one of those Leftist Obama worshippers.

The imposter the criticism of the Obama Administration's handling of this incident with the typical reaction of the Left when something goes wrong on the GOP's watch. She must still be mourning the fact that the bomber was not a Tea Partier.

Hooray for law enforcement.

Just a second.

How the fuck did he get a van full of explosives into Manhattan in the first place?

You want the cops to start searching every vehicle going into the city now? What kinda big-government-loving pinko are you?

Yes they do....they want the authorities seeing what people are doing in their own homes and what they have in their vehicles at all times. That's what they want.

Here's what I want to know. Shahzad had been on the security lists since 1999. TSA is a Federal agency. Every time I have flown since 9/11, I've had to show my ID and my ticket to a TSA person get through the security screening. Why wasn't Shahzad stopped by a TSA agent before getting onto the plane? Given that one specific person had been identified, shouldn't the TSA have an All Points Bulletin process to let agents know to be on the look out for that person?

Blaming the airline for letting him on the plane is a smoke screen to divert attention away from the failure of TSA.

He was? Could you show us where it says that, please?

You just keep fueling yourself with what you imagine people are saying, don't you? Why do you need any of us? Don't mind the fact that you derailed a long time ago, just keep on trudging on. The enemy needs people like you, tangent after tangent, misdirection after misdirection, you just keep on making shit up. Reality doesn't obstruct you, sock puppet.

Did you take your paranoia pills this morning?

Either post the links that back your claim of cut back on those pills. Delusion is killing you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strange....what terrorists have attacked us in the last week?

You really cannot be that stupid...are you? Do I have to much faith in humankind?

Another wingnut unable to differentiate a successful attack from an attempted attack

In the Bizzaro world of Republican mindthink....an attempt to attack carries the same weight as a successfully executed attack.

"Nearly" flying away is the same thing as successfully escaping.

The fact of the matter is simply that the Rightwingnuts are disappointed that the attack was an abject failure. They are relying on terrorists to someday, finally get it right so they can say....."I told you so"

In the mean time they treat all terrorism attempts as successful

I don't even know what you are trying to sell here. You are a disgrace to both sides of the Aisle.

Here you go:

Sources tell CBS News that would-be Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad appeared on a Department of Homeland Security travel lookout list - Traveler Enforcement Compliance System (TECS) - between 1999 and 2008 because he brought approximately $80,000 cash or cash instruments into the United States.

TECS is a major law enforcement computer system that allows its approximately 120,000 users from 20 federal agencies to share information. The database is designed to identify individuals suspected of or involved in violation of federal law.

Faisal Shahzad on Homeland Security List Since 1999 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Either he was on the list in 2009, or dropped from it (inexplicably). Either scenario indicates a lapse.

Last edited:

Here you go:

Sources tell CBS News that would-be Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad appeared on a Department of Homeland Security travel lookout list - Traveler Enforcement Compliance System (TECS) - between 1999 and 2008 because he brought approximately $80,000 cash or cash instruments into the United States.

TECS is a major law enforcement computer system that allows its approximately 120,000 users from 20 federal agencies to share information. The database is designed to identify individuals suspected of or involved in violation of federal law.

Faisal Shahzad on Homeland Security List Since 1999 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Either he was on the list in 2009, or dropped from it (inexplicably). Either scenario indicates a lapse.
Interesting....thank you.

Here you go:

Interesting....thank you.

Sorry for cutting in, I believe he was just added to the no fly list.

Yes, he was added to the No Fly List what was represented as a Few Hours before the flight.

Assuming this is correct - WHY DIDN'T TSA STOP HIM? Everyone has to go through a TSA security check point. The Obama Administration is blaming the airline, but TSA checks ID prior to the airline letting anyone on a plane. Why didn't they put out an all points bulletin to TSA staff. They were looking for one specific, identified person. He traveled under his own name. A simple TSA ID check would have kept him off the plane.

Why didn't TSA catch him?

Forum List

Back