The Obama Administration Is Doing A Bang-Up Job With This Terrorist Attack

Well, if you are asking me if we were attacked after the worse attack on american soil under Bush's watch, even though he was warned it was going to happen?

WEll, there is the show bomber...the anthrax attack....you know, those two annoying facts that makes your question just seem silly.

Its like a prison guard who allowed a massive jail break and then claims to be an excellent guard because nobody has escaped since

Well then...Obama can claim he hasn't allowed a terrorist attack to take place in America in a week..:lol: That record really sucks..:lol:

Like Bush saying he kept us safe AFTER the attacks on 9/11 even though there was the anthrax and shoe bomber and..................

You know they will try, but only one really sucessful thing happened and that was 9/11 and that was Bush's watch.

Last edited:
Its like a prison guard who allowed a massive jail break and then claims to be an excellent guard because nobody has escaped since

Well then...Obama can claim he hasn't allowed a terrorist attack to take place in America in a week..:lol: That record really sucks..:lol:

Like Bush saying he kept us safe AFTER the attacks on 9/11 even though there was a anthrax and shoe bomber and..................

You were safe Zona. The proof is in your ability to still post here. Fact is, NO ONE DIED from a terror attack until Fort Hood. That is 0bama's watch.

Strange....what terrorists have attacked us in the last week?

Sorry to break up your Idiot's convention but we were attacked. The attack failed not because any effort on our part, but due to the fact that the fireworks failed to detonate the propane tanks. I know you are really slow. It's best for your sake that you keep your head up your ass and refrain from further stupid comments. Stay away from sharp objects, stick with the plastic sporks, it's safer for you, and society will stay better served.

Like Bush saying he kept us safe AFTER the attacks on 9/11 even though there was a anthrax and shoe bomber and..................

You were safe Zona. The proof is in your ability to still post here. Fact is, NO ONE DIED from a terror attack until Fort Hood. That is 0bama's watch.

Let me know when you figure out how asinine this line of reasoning is.

Maybe someday we will learn to measure response to the unexpected, rather than putting anyone at fault for being on the job, while the unexpected, unanticipated, happened. I know it's too much to hope for, but I'm stubborn that way.

Sorry to break up your Idiot's convention but we were attacked. The attack failed not because any effort on our part, but due to the fact that the fireworks failed to detonate the propane tanks. I know you are really slow. It's best for your sake that you keep your head up your ass and refrain from further stupid comments. Stay away from sharp objects, stick with the plastic sporks, it's safer for you, and society will stay better served.

Yes......In Bizzaro Republican speak an attempted attack is the same thing as an attack...unless it occurs while a Republican is President

Attacks the Republicans forget about
- 9-11 (FOUR separate attacks)
- Anthrax
- Abortion clinic bombings
- DC Snipers

Attempted attacks Republicans forget about
- Shoe bomber
- Lackawana six
- Fort Dix terrorists
- Padilla Dirty bomb

Let me know when you figure out how asinine this line of reasoning is.

Maybe someday we will learn to measure response to the unexpected, rather than putting anyone at fault for being on the job, while the unexpected, unanticipated, happened. I know it's too much to hope for, but I'm stubborn that way.

I don't consider it asinine at all. Problem is the nanny state lovers bring it back to fault finding every time. They feel blameless at every turn and look to add some new rule with oversight as the solution. I do find some hope in that the adminstration has labeled this terror and made a helpful change to the no fly list.

0bama made the error of thinking terror organizations wanted to be our friends. His actions have only been interpreted as weakness on his part. I think that is part of the increase in attacks domestically.

0bama made the error of thinking terror organizations wanted to be our friends. His actions have only been interpreted as weakness on his part. I think that is part of the increase in attacks domestically.

I assume you have a quote on that....

If you want to talk about actions you need to look at:
- Removing troops from Iraq and moving them to Afghanistan
- Increasing drone attacks on AlQaida cells
- Coordinating anti-terrorism raids with Pakistan
- Denying Taliban/AlQaida movement on the Pakistan/Afghanistan border
- Reaching out to the Islamic world and telling them that the terrorists and not the Americans are the enemy
-

Yes......In Bizzaro Republican speak an attempted attack is the same thing as an attack...unless it occurs while a Republican is President

- Anthrax
- DC Snipers

- Shoe bomber
- Lackawana six
- Fort Dix terrorists
- Padilla Dirty bomb

Do you just make shit up as you go Spanky? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Anthrax
- DC Snipers

- Shoe bomber
- Lackawana six
- Fort Dix terrorists
- Padilla Dirty bomb

LOL..LOL...LOL

Now the Republicans are claiming 9-11 is "made up"

- Anthrax
- DC Snipers

- Shoe bomber
- Lackawana six
- Fort Dix terrorists
- Padilla Dirty bomb

LOL..LOL...LOL

Now the Republicans are claiming 9-11 is "made up"

You just keep fueling yourself with what you imagine people are saying, don't you? Why do you need any of us? Don't mind the fact that you derailed a long time ago, just keep on trudging on. The enemy needs people like you, tangent after tangent, misdirection after misdirection, you just keep on making shit up. Reality doesn't obstruct you, sock puppet.

You just keep fueling yourself with what you imagine people are saying, don't you? Why do you need any of us? Don't mind the fact that you derailed a long time ago, just keep on trudging on. The enemy needs people like you, tangent after tangent, misdirection after misdirection, you just keep on making shit up. Reality doesn't obstruct you, sock puppet.

Did you take your paranoia pills this morning?

You really cannot be that stupid...are you? Do I have to much faith in humankind?

You really cannot be that stupid...are you? Do I have to much faith in humankind?

Another wingnut unable to differentiate a successful attack from an attempted attack

In the Bizzaro world of Republican mindthink....an attempt to attack carries the same weight as a successfully executed attack.

"Nearly" flying away is the same thing as successfully escaping.

The fact of the matter is simply that the Rightwingnuts are disappointed that the attack was an abject failure. They are relying on terrorists to someday, finally get it right so they can say....."I told you so"

In the mean time they treat all terrorism attempts as successful

Before hitting the submit button on a post where you are attacking the intelligence of another poster, you should probably ensure your house is in order first. Otherwise, it just makes you look that much more ignorant.

Another wingnut unable to differentiate a successful attack from an attempted attack

In the Bizzaro world of Republican mindthink....an attempt to attack carries the same weight as a successfully executed attack.

"Nearly" flying away is the same thing as successfully escaping.

The fact of the matter is simply that the Rightwingnuts are disappointed that the attack was an abject failure. They are relying on terrorists to someday, finally get it right so they can say....."I told you so"

In the mean time they treat all terrorism attempts as successful

Times Square terrorist successes:

1. Planned an attack.
2. Constructed a bomb that created terror.
3. Evaded capture for two days.
4. Reentered the US after training.
5. Purchased a hand gun legally.
6. Got on a plane that left the gate after the attack.
7. Helped the next guy out.

Times Square terrorist failures:

1. Made a poor ignition system.
2. Left keys in the car, including his getaway car and house keys.
3. Didn't remove the VIN from all locations on the vehicle.
4. Allowed us to tighten the no-fly protocol.

I for one, am concerned about how the guy got as far as he did. You should be too.

Before hitting the submit button on a post where you are attacking the intelligence of another poster, you should probably ensure your house is in order first. Otherwise, it just makes you look that much more ignorant.

Typos are not an indication of intelligence, but thanks for trying...

Forum List

Back