The OAN Documentary will it be used in the impeachment?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
They filmed killer evidence in the Ukraine sworn under oath in conjunction with Guiliani and Graham is trying to get the rights to enter the evidence into the impeachment case. But if that happens much of the D leadership in the house might not be available for the impeachment or even in jail for soliciting perjury. How will that work out?

It should be allowed.
They filmed killer evidence in the Ukraine sworn under oath in conjunction with Guiliani and Graham is trying to get the rights to enter the evidence into the impeachment case. But if that happens much of the D leadership in the house might not be available for the impeachment or even in jail for soliciting perjury. How will that work out?

IMG_2299.jpg

OAN. The only network whose reporters also admit to being on Russia's payroll. You got a real winner there dumb ass,

As long as the have the evidence and can support it, it should be allowed.

Justice Roberts will deny all evidence that is hearsay under federal evidence rules. This will render all evidence of second and third hand null. The only Fact Witness (first hand knowledge) will be Sondland. This is going nowhere and will be very short.

Giuliani, as the presidents attorney, can enter in to evidence all of his depositions. This is going to be a blood bath with or without the OAN video.

Last edited:

Justice Roberts will deny all evidence that is hearsay under federal evidence rules. This will render all evidence of second and third hand null. The only Fact Witness (first hand knowledge) will be Sondland. This is going nowhere and will be very short.

Care to place a little wager on what is allowed as evidence?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Not with you.... I already have a wager with friends over this and only one (who is a democrat and an attorney) is expecting anything other than first hand evidence.

Last edited:

Not with you.... I already have a wager with friends over this and only one is expecting anything other than first hand evidence.

Chicken?

Not with you.... I already have a wager with friends over this and only one is expecting anything other than first hand evidence.

Chicken?

LOL

Thats all you got....??

Chief Justice John Roberts will strictly adhere to the federal rules of evidence. I wont waste my time with your drivel..

Chicken?

LOL

Thats all you got....??

Chief Justice John Roberts will strictly adhere to the federal rules of evidence. I wont waste my time with your drivel..

I believe he will strictly adhere to the federal rules of evidence. I know you don't know what those are.

No, the Republicans would not be stupid enough to present OAN as a credible source of anything.

They will, instead, do what they always do: Parrot the embarrassingly retarded information from OAN, without crediting them.

Thanks for asking!

I mentioned the OANN reporter in 2 other threads. I know it will be used as evidence in any Senate trial and will be used to summon other witnesses. If it's useful then the reporter, Chanel Rion, deserves a Pulitzer Prize.

I mentioned the OANN reporter in 2 other threads. I know it will be used as evidence in any Senate trial and will be used to summon other witnesses. If it's useful then the reporter, Chanel Rion, deserves a Pulitzer Prize.
she does kick butt but the MSM will ignore her.

OAN. The only network whose reporters also admit to being on Russia's payroll. You got a real winner there dumb ass,
When did they do that? Can you please provide a reference?

Last I heard the depositions and translations were on several times daily at oan but with more data surfacing nearly as often and several reports that are not to be released until Giuliani gets it into the hands of the Chief justice.

Forum List

Back