The OAN Documentary will it be used in the impeachment?

OAN. The only network whose reporters also admit to being on Russia's payroll. You got a real winner there dumb ass,
When did they do that? Can you please provide a reference?
On of their on air reporters is on the Kremlin payroll.
In other words, you can't provide a reference.

Thanks for playing.
And you can't google things for your big boy self. Thanks for being lazy and doing nothing.

OAN. The only network whose reporters also admit to being on Russia's payroll. You got a real winner there dumb ass,
When did they do that? Can you please provide a reference?
On of their on air reporters is on the Kremlin payroll.
In other words, you can't provide a reference.

Thanks for playing.
And you can't google things for your big boy self. Thanks for being lazy and doing nothing.
It's your claim. You support it. Why do you douchebags always ask your critics to defend your idiocies?

So if Russia sent you money you would say no? Lol

You're really trying to justify a news reporter being on Russian payroll. That's as stupid as something Trump might do.
Lol Russian payroll what does that even mean? Lol

Trump's new favorite cable news network hires reporter who still works with Russian government
upload_2019-12-15_23-36-19.png

You're really trying to justify a news reporter being on Russian payroll. That's as stupid as something Trump might do.

Trump's new favorite cable news network hires reporter who still works with Russian government
View attachment 295024
What’s your point? I’ve worked with many Russians

It's your claim. You support it.
Hmm, no, I don't give a shit if you believe it or not. I mean that.
Then why do you post in here?
I was only talking about this one item. No, I am not going to link you to this, just because you are too lazy to look it up. (Which, you probably already have, I imagine, so now it's time to tap dance)
We all know that "go look it up" is what a douchebag says when he doesn't have any facts or evidence.

Who do you think you're fooling?

View attachment 295024
What does the nebulous phrase "works with Russian government" mean? Just one reporter?

I was only talking about this one item. No, I am not going to link you to this, just because you are too lazy to look it up. (Which, you probably already have, I imagine, so now it's time to tap dance)
We all know that "go look it up" is what a douchebag says when he doesn't have any facts or evidence.

Again...nobody cares whether or not you believe a fact. Nobody. And every escalation of your tantrum makes you look dumber.

Again...nobody cares whether or not you believe a fact. Nobody. And every escalation of your tantrum makes you look dumber.
ROFL! then why do you bother posting in here, dumbass?

One America News: For when Fox News piss just isn't tangy enough

Forum List

Back