"The Notion of Sarah Palin Being President

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
of the United States is..... "

unacceptable?

That was Steve Schmidt just now on Morning Joe... and HE isn't saying that the portrayal in Game Change was wrong.

He also says that we need to start making Vice Presidential choices for actual considerations like can this person step into the job rather than for political considerations like what group does this person help with?

FWIW, he thought John Edwards was ill-equipped for the big job, too.

so now we are suppose to care what some LOSER that ran a campaign that helped lose the Presidency says..

Like a Vice President does a hell of a lot...Just look at Joe Biden..:badgrin:

unacceptable?

That was Steve Schmidt just now on Morning Joe... and HE isn't saying that the portrayal in Game Change was wrong.

He also says that we need to start making Vice Presidential choices for actual considerations like can this person step into the job rather than for political considerations like what group does this person help with?

I came in here, ready to say something like 'Oh joy... another Palin thread... can we let it go, please???'

But you have a legitimate point. Won't happen, but it's a valid point.

unacceptable?

Are you talking about having a separate election for the VP?

I won't be able to see the movie, I don't get HBO, since Showtime is free.

but going on what I know...

We simply don't have enough actual facts to vote for Pres and it takes for fucking ever just to get down to Two candidates.

Could you imagine the insanity of it all?

How would the VP be picked?

Would it come from a list of the Pres noms wish list?
Would people put their names in to run separably, and then we have to have them campaign..

krist; Would they even have to come from the same party?

Imagine; McCain/H. Clinton
Obama/Jeb Bush
Biden/The Real Frankenstein.

Or imagine getting Two hard core left or rights in at the same time.

bleh, getting sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

unacceptable?

I came in here, ready to say something like 'Oh joy... another Palin thread... can we let it go, please???'

Palin is just the bait on the hook.

Hell, she still sell in liberal media world. They are gunna ride that pony till election day.

He should of talked about how the people elect a President. They elected a inexperienced Junior Senator that never ran a thing in his life.

Hell, she still sell in liberal media world. They are gunna ride that pony till election day.

Bingo. Funny thing is, no one in the GOP appears to understand this.

from what I gather, the gop doesn't care anymore and seemingly neither does Palin.

but then, her :15 with me were up, completely, when she didn't run.

He should of talked about how the people elect a President. They elected a inexperienced Junior Senator that never ran a thing in his life.

Incorrect.

while factually true.

they elected the cool, young, tall dark and handsome black guy instead of the harpy.

FOX news is the most fair and balanced.....H. Clinton

unacceptable?

No one is contesting the content of Game Change and the book has been out now for more than two years. I read it. The McCain-Palin DEBACLE is just a small part of the book. There's hundreds of pages dedicated to the tedious details of Obama's campaign and the extraordinary care they took NOT to have a big mess on their hands such as Sarah.

The silly Republicans are now chiding Steve Schmidt although they revered him when in 2008 and they adored Palin. Can't have it both ways.

Am I dreaming.................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQjAl-Wc_oI]Sarah Palin on Hannity: America Made Mistake Not Vetting Obama in 2008; Need To Vet This Time - YouTube[/ame]

Incorrect.

while factually true.

they elected the cool, young, tall dark and handsome black guy instead of the harpy.

FOX news is the most fair and balanced.....H. Clinton

You'd think the Republicans would have made a massive correction in favor of someone who makes an appealing candidate instead of Romney, who likes to lay people off and/or fire them when he runs things. Santorum has never run anything except run for office. Gingrich runs after women. And Paul is an OB/GYN. Very unimpressive.

Well I think the people have a lot more to worry about today than to rehash the 2008 campaign or some stupid movie made about it.

Schmidt's now making his money off Palin, but what he has to say, I could give a shit.
He helped in losing the Presidency to one of the worst Presidents, EVA

unacceptable?

I'd ride her (Palin) until she broke :eusa_drool:

unacceptable?

We simply don't have enough actual facts to vote for Pres and it takes for fucking ever just to get down to Two candidates.

Would people put their names in to run separably, and then we have to have them campaign..

Obama/Jeb Bush

No one is talking about a separate nomination process for VP. What they ARE talking about is the nominee and his/her campaign people picking a VP based on ability to do the job rather than who can help him/her win the election by appealing to specific constituencies.

You know, I saw that interview this morning... the thing that bothered me MOST wasn't that she was unprepared...but the fact that she refused to become prepared. According to Schmidt, they tried in vain to give her an education on history and politics on the National Scale and she refused to participate. He also stated that he felt that the campaign took a deep emotional toll on her and he felt bad about that. He basically stated that he made a mistake and that there were more important things than winning an election...like the aforementioned "ability to do the job if something happened to the POTUS".

unacceptable?

Obama/Jeb Bush

No one is talking about a separate nomination process for VP. What they ARE talking about is the nominee and his/her campaign people picking a VP based on ability to do the job rather than who can help him/her win the election by appealing to specific constituencies.

You know, I saw that interview this morning... the thing that bothered me MOST wasn't that she was unprepared...but the fact that she refused to become prepared. According to Schmidt, they tried in vain to give her an education on history and politics on the National Scale and she refused to participate. He also stated that he felt that the campaign took a deep emotional toll on her and he felt bad about that. He basically stated that he made a mistake and that there were more important things than winning an election...like the aforementioned "ability to do the job if something happened to the POTUS".

lol, he tried to give her a education in history and politics..what a frikken joke..She comes from a line of educators in the family
yeah he feels bad about the emotional toll it took on her, so here he is..making his monies off her...what a class act.

Obama/Jeb Bush

lol, he tried to give her a education in history and politics..what a frikken joke..She comes from a line of educators in the family
yeah he feels bad about the emotional toll it took on her, so here he is..making his monies off her...what a class act.

Hey.... I'm just repeating what he said. WTF does her family have to do with it? Oh yeah... that's right, nothing. I know kids of teachers who are ignorant dopers...same with kids of Pastors.

God forbid should anyone say anything negative(not even in a mean fashion) about princess Sarah. I don't have HBO so I didn't see the movie or read the book... but maybe now I'll get the book. From what I hear,, people who have seen it came away from the movie with a better understanding of Palin and a more empathetic viewpoint of the woman....but because it contains some not so flattering stuff in it, you want to get all outraged.

But, what can I expect from a Right wing Radical... Revisionist history that only shows "the good stuff" because...no one who is a "Conservative" can be wrong or bad about anything...

Christ, it's almost as though you are all standing in line to kiss her gilded pussy or something.

Forum List

Back