The noose tightens on Trump, CNN reporting FBI definitely looking at Trump/Russia collaboration

There are already multiple threads on it....tiger.

this trump treason shit is really gettin to ya, huh sassy?

It's all political theatre...you're the one posting thread after thread, not me.

When it's all said and done you idiots will be disappointed again

When Bush was President those like the OP'er claimed Bush would be impeached and remove and it never happen even after Reid and Pelosi got control of the Senate and House.

Now Trump is President they're beating the impeachment drum again and when it never happen the OP'er will slither off and never be seen again.

Impeaching the President is almost impossible and removal has never happen!

Nixon left office, so before one of you loons( not you Sassy ) point to Nixon remember what I just wrote!

you got a link for that knucklehead?

I am not linking other boards for you. I wrote those like you and there were plenty like you during Bush tenure!

There is an entire Wikipedia page on the subject matter!

Efforts to impeach George W. Bush - Wikipedia

I remember telling them back then they were hoping against hope. But would they listen? Nope

It's all political theatre...you're the one posting thread after thread, not me.

When Bush was President those like the OP'er claimed Bush would be impeached and remove and it never happen even after Reid and Pelosi got control of the Senate and House.

Now Trump is President they're beating the impeachment drum again and when it never happen the OP'er will slither off and never be seen again.

Nixon left office, so before one of you loons( not you Sassy ) point to Nixon remember what I just wrote!

I am not linking other boards for you. I wrote those like you and there were plenty like you during Bush tenure!

I remember telling them back then they were hoping against hope. But would they listen? Nope

Joannie Applesauce pretend there were no nutters like him during Bush days, but I remember them like it was yesterday.

How they claimed if Democrats gain control of the House and Senate Bush was toast, and when it did not happen those like Joannie Applesauce slithered out of sight and when found denied they ever wanted Bush impeached!

Trump might quit if it get too crazy but then again he loves the negative attention from those that hate him!

There are already multiple threads on it....tiger.

no link, all lies eh?

were you on the Trump campaign staff perchance?

Joannie Applesauce pretend there were no nutters like him during Bush days, but I remember them like it was yesterday.

How they claimed if Democrats gain control of the House and Senate Bush was toast, and when it did not happen those like Joannie Applesauce slithered out of sight and when found denied they ever wanted Bush impeached!

Trump might quit if it get too crazy but then again he loves the negative attention from those that hate him!

Yeah...they were going to impeach him and try him for war crimes. LOL

Off to the Hague some of them were wanting and yet Bush enjoys his retirement while those like the op'er have wet dreams of impeaching Trump.

I bet the op'er believe that if Trump is impeached Pelosi will be President, because that is how clueless some are!

Off to the Hague some of them were wanting and yet Bush enjoys his retirement while those like the op'er have wet dreams of impeaching Trump.

I bet the op'er believe that if Trump is impeached Pelosi will be President, because that is how clueless some are!

That's the beauty of it, even if they did get it done, we get Pence...I'm a huge Pence fan.

On this issue, I'd look elsewhere for your news. CNN clearly has it in for Trump, and you really can't expect to see objective journalism coming from this source.

That's the beauty of it, even if they did get it done, we get Pence...I'm a huge Pence fan.

glad you like Pence but he, along with Priebus, Bannon, Manafort, Lewandowski etc are surely co-conspirators to disseminate Russia's hacked emails and will go down with Agent Orange

this is getting good!

glad you like Pence but he, along with Priebus, Bannon, Manafort, Lewandowski etc are surely co-conspirators to disseminate Russia's hacked emails and will go down with Agent Orange

this is getting good!

Nope...now run along, you've become annoying

CNN, like you, has utterly no ethics.

{But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial.}

CNN is yet again engaging in slander and libel in their attempted coup against the legally elected government of the United States.

this is getting good!

Nope...now run along, you've become annoying

yet you can't stop responding

interesting

{But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial.}

CNN is yet again engaging in slander and libel in their attempted coup against the legally elected government of the United States.

just keep the TV tuned to Faux News, you'll suffer less pain going forward

Well the reality is you will be miserable for the next for years, well actually for the rest of your pathetic life because Trump will never be impeached and removed!

Now got anything better than your mental midget wet dreams!?!

Well the reality is you will be miserable for the next for years, well actually for the rest of your pathetic life because Trump will never be impeached and removed!

Now got anything better than your mental midget wet dreams!?!

run forest run!

Forum List

Back