The noose tightens on Trump, CNN reporting FBI definitely looking at Trump/Russia collaboration

this trump treason shit is really gettin to ya, huh sassy?
I say to all The Trump supporters
you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif

Another day and another thread by someone that spam the board. You've been writing about this daily, so why not just bump one of your older threads and add this to it?

this new info tiger

There are already multiple threads on it....tiger.

It's all political theatre...you're the one posting thread after thread, not me.

When it's all said and done you idiots will be disappointed again

Another day and another thread by someone that spam the board. You've been writing about this daily, so why not just bump one of your older threads and add this to it?

this new info tiger

It's all political theatre...you're the one posting thread after thread, not me.

you don't appreciate this investigation of Agent Orange's treason, I get it

this new info tiger

Again, moron it's all theatre. I find it tiresome, unproductive and a waste of time.

But carry on...and start checking to see if existing threads are on a topic. Your spam is tiresome also

this new info tiger

When Bush was President those like the OP'er claimed Bush would be impeached and remove and it never happen even after Reid and Pelosi got control of the Senate and House.

Now Trump is President they're beating the impeachment drum again and when it never happen the OP'er will slither off and never be seen again.

Impeaching the President is almost impossible and removal has never happen!

Nixon left office, so before one of you loons( not you Sassy ) point to Nixon remember what I just wrote!

this new info tiger

When Bush was President those like the OP'er claimed Bush would be impeached and remove and it never happen even after Reid and Pelosi got control of the Senate and House.

Now Trump is President they're beating the impeachment drum again and when it never happen the OP'er will slither off and never be seen again.

Nixon left office, so before one of you loons( not you Sassy ) point to Nixon remember what I just wrote!

Oh let them wail and whine, nothing is going to happen and once again they'll be left holding the bag wondering why?

this new info tiger

No.

Just you looking for something to bumb threads with.

my posts really upset you, huh?
You don't have the intelligence to upset anyone. More like bless your heart moment.

this new info tiger

No.

You don't have the intelligence to upset anyone. More like bless your heart moment.

I clearly have enough intelligence to upset you, see above

this new info tiger

you got a link for that knucklehead?

this new info tiger

Well when it is all over and Trump is still President please use the liberal option of aborting your account!

this new info tiger

No.

:itsok:

this new info tiger

No.

Thanks for proving my point, lol. Bless your heart.

this new info tiger

Well when it is all over and Trump is still President please use the liberal option of aborting your account!

you're praying I abort my account, huh?

this new info tiger

I am not linking other boards for you. I wrote those like you and there were plenty like you during Bush tenure!

There is an entire Wikipedia page on the subject matter!

Efforts to impeach George W. Bush - Wikipedia

this new info tiger

this new info tiger

No.

And yet you're the spambot that is melting!

Twanger!

Forum List

Back