The Ni99er Chicken Story

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
As some of you may or may not know I was pulling a 14 day sentence "up River" a while back. That sentence just happen to work out with the horse farm next door seeding a field. And Ni99er chickens being what they are were stealing the seed off the ground.

So I asked the horse farmer for permission to kill the Ni99er chickens and of course permission was granted. Armed with the same rifle I use to kill Prairie Ni99ers aka Prairie Dogs I went to killing.

I wound up killing 3 5 gallon buckets of Ni99er chickens before dusk. The farmers daughter had driven in from California and was well rather upset in my calling them Ni99er chickens. So being a good guest I have since changed the term to something more PC at least while around her.

I called them Collards now.

Fury

Authors note: NO actual Ni99er chickens where harmed in the writing of this story.

Last edited:
As some of you may or may not know I was pulling a 14 day sentence "up River" a while back. That sentence just happen to work out with the horse farm next door seeding a field. And Ni99er chickens being what they are were stealing the seed off the ground.

So I asked the horse farmer for permission to kill the Ni99er chickens and of course permission was granted. Armed with the same rifle I use to kill Prairie
Ni99ers aka Prairie Dogs I went to killing.

I wound up killing 3 5 gallon buckets of Ni99er chickens before dusk. The farmers daughter had driven in from California and was well rather upset in my calling them Ni99er chickens. So being a good guest I have since changed the term to something more PC at least while around her.

Fury

Authors note: NO actual Ni99er chickens where harmed in the writing of this story.
I was pulling a 14 day sentence "up River" a while back
sounds like you didn't have a proper upbringing

So I asked the horse farmer for permission to kill the Ni99er chickens and of course permission was granted. Armed with the same rifle I use to kill Prairie Ni99ers aka Prairie Dogs I went to killing.

Fury

Ironic that a guy who can barely put together a sentence once pulled a 14 day sentence.

Forum List

Back