The NFL Should Be Embarrassed of Themselves

giphy.gif

Ok happy now?

Now try to understand it is just a game. It is not reality, just a game.

Just a game? Then why did you take the time to come here, look for a gif to post, and then comment? Bad Trolls are bad.
Because I enjoy the game.

Yeah, it is a "game," but it is also an investment. If you ever buy tickets, clothing, or anything else related to your favorite team, or invest time watching them... it's an investment. So when you see your investment being wasted because the organization that is the governing body over your team is performing poorly, we as fans deserve a right to be upset about it. I'm sorry you don't understand that, and I doubt you watched the game either... yet here you are trying to make me feel bad about my position. You're a troll. Period.
I never said you do not deserve to to feel the way you do.

I enjoy the business aspect of the game.

You seem to me to be a sore loser....enjoy your misery as well.

So they lose by 4 instead of 8. The fact that they were down 17-6 in the third. The fact Green was held to 38 yards. The fact the Steelers held Cincinnati to 46 yards rushing all day. None of that.

Raiders lost to the Pats in a playoff game, it was a bad call, who cares, they should have rose above it and didn't. The Bengals didn't rise above it today and lost.

Quit crying.

The 4 point swing was just ONE bad call. What about the several others?

46 yards rushing, they deserved to lose. Had they not let the score get to 17-6 they would have stood a better chance. My Raiders lost, there were some bad calls but they allow Atlanta over 500 yards. That will kill you.

No excuses, just win.

giphy.gif

Ok happy now?

Now try to understand it is just a game. It is not reality, just a game.

Just a game? Then why did you take the time to come here, look for a gif to post, and then comment? Bad Trolls are bad.
Because I enjoy the game.

Yeah, it is a "game," but it is also an investment. If you ever buy tickets, clothing, or anything else related to your favorite team, or invest time watching them... it's an investment. So when you see your investment being wasted because the organization that is the governing body over your team is performing poorly, we as fans deserve a right to be upset about it. I'm sorry you don't understand that, and I doubt you watched the game either... yet here you are trying to make me feel bad about my position. You're a troll. Period.

You related to Huggy?

If you can't win, you can't win, don't blame officials for your shortcomings.
Totally agree....I see sore losers

Unfortunately you also didn't see the game...so that also makes you ignorant.
I see you reaction and that is enough. Totally ineffectual person who needs to rely on the actions of other men

It's called being a fan... it's one of the fundamental principles of being a society, and that is enjoying a form of entertainment.

I see you reaction and that is enough. Totally ineffectual person who needs to rely on the actions of other men

It's called being a fan... it's one of the fundamental principles of being a society, and that is enjoying a form of entertainment.
Nope ....I voiced my opinion and you called me a troll, the truest sign of a person with no self worth. Sorry your team lost but try being a big boy

ordinarily you'd be right, but i saw the game and it looked to me like the gambling debts were making the calls.

46 yards rushing? You rush 46 yards and expect to win? 4/16 on third down efficiency. Held Green to 38 yards. A two point game maybe an 8 point game, they lost it on poor play.

So they lose by 4 instead of 8. The fact that they were down 17-6 in the third. The fact Green was held to 38 yards. The fact the Steelers held Cincinnati to 46 yards rushing all day. None of that.

Raiders lost to the Pats in a playoff game, it was a bad call, who cares, they should have rose above it and didn't. The Bengals didn't rise above it today and lost.

Quit crying.

The 4 point swing was just ONE bad call. What about the several others?

46 yards rushing, they deserved to lose. Had they not let the score get to 17-6 they would have stood a better chance. My Raiders lost, there were some bad calls but they allow Atlanta over 500 yards. That will kill you.

No excuses, just win.

46 yards rushing? If they weren't backed up all the time with bad field positioning, they might have been able to run the ball better... then again they had bad field position throughout the game because the Steelers didn't get called for many of their holding penalties. The Steelers might have run the ball better than the Bengals, but do you realize that the Bengals defense forced Ben into one of his worst games in years? 19 of 37 passing. Antonio Brown only had 39 yards receiving. So here you are focusing on just one aspect of the game saying the Bengals deserved to lose because of that, yet they played more than well in many other aspects.

Thanks for admitting you are to biased to be rational.

Nope ....I voiced my opinion and you called me a troll, the truest sign of a person with no self worth. Sorry your team lost but try being a big boy

I called you a troll because you came here to voice your opinion about me and the game without seeing the game. That's indicative of a troll. Especially one that posts a gif of Knowshown Moreno crying during the national anthem.

How is that irrational? The Bengals defense played great. Andy Dalton played sub-par, but put up great stats. The run game suffered because Bodine sucks and they were constantly trying to get out of a bad field position battle. YOU bring up one bad aspect of the game for the Bengals and say they should have lost the game because of that and it had nothing to do with the refs and the bad calls. Now who is being irrational there?

I called you a troll because you came here to voice your opinion about me and the game without seeing the game. That's indicative of a troll. Especially one that posts a gif of Knowshown Moreno crying during the national anthem.
Not only did your team lose .....very badly I might add, but you are losing the argument in this thread..

Try punching a pillow.

tumblr_n2ul9hKa8Q1t4fj2vo1_500.gif

Not only did your team lose .....very badly I might add, but you are losing the argument in this thread..

Try punching a pillow.

Badly? By 8 points, on the road, in Pittsburgh? Are you high? Do you actually know anything about football?

Try punching a pillow.

Badly? By 8 points, on the road, in Pittsburgh? Are you high? Do you actually know anything about football?
Now you have just made Papa's argument which I agree with. It was not the officiating it was to poor play and inability of your team.

It was my pleasure to help you see the light.

How is that irrational? The Bengals defense played great. Andy Dalton played sub-par, but put up great stats. The run game suffered because Bodine sucks and they were constantly trying to get out of a bad field position battle. YOU bring up one bad aspect of the game for the Bengals and say they should have lost the game because of that and it had nothing to do with the refs and the bad calls. Now who is being irrational there?

You said you are a fan, which is short for fanatic. Fanatics are biased and irrational. The refs are not the reason you lost, you lost because the Steelers played better. You are a fan and a crybaby. They came out and let the Steelers have an 17-6 lead. Tough to rally when you let yourself get down that far.

Forum List

Back