Brady is SO mad and SO upset......

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
He could not enjoy "Brady Day" at the Michigan game.

See???

Csk55UaWgAAFUEx.jpg:large

CslFmY-W8AAjbAd.jpg:large

Brady introduced to rousing ovation at Michigan - ESPN Video

That link will go to video....
There's more, but you can see yourself how distraught and hated he is in Ann Arbor. LOL ;)

Last edited:
I think Brady's winning #5 this year

I would have thought that was a strong possibility myself today since they havent missed a beat with Jimmy G at QB.But did you hear what happened to him today?

He had a shoulder injury in the first half.they were already up 3 touchdowns to the dolphins,a weak team that does not belong in the NFL so i dont think it will matter today but if he is hurt and out for the next two games,that could be costly for home field advantage having to win those two games with a third string QB. Jimmy G looks like he should be a starter for another team. dont know anything about this third stringer.

If Jimmy cant play in the next two games that could be costly for home field advantage. The cheats last playoff game they won on the road was way back in 2007 when Brady was a lot younger and it came against marty shittenheimer,whos teams always went one and done once the playoffs start.:biggrin:

I would have thought that was a strong possibility myself today since they havent missed a beat with Jimmy G at QB.But did you hear what happened to him today?

He had a shoulder injury in the first half.they were already up 3 touchdowns to the dolphins,a weak team that does not belong in the NFL so i dont think it will matter today but if he is hurt and out for the next two games,that could be costly for home field advantage having to win those two games with a third string QB. Jimmy G looks like he should be a starter for another team. dont know anything about this third stringer.

If Jimmy cant play in the next two games that could be costly for home field advantage. The cheats last playoff game they won on the road was way back in 2007 when Brady was a lot younger and it came against marty shittenheimer,whos teams always went one and done once the playoffs start.:biggrin:

From what I am told about the 3rd stringer, Jacoby Brissett, he is MUCH better than Jimmy G. So they may not miss a beat with him either. :)

But LA, this thread is really about Brady. He will be back soon. I assume depending on how he does, will determine whether he continues to play.

From what I am told about the 3rd stringer, Jacoby Brissett, he is MUCH better than Jimmy G. So they may not miss a beat with him either. :)

But LA, this thread is really about Brady. He will be back soon. I assume depending on how he does, will determine whether he continues to play.

Yeah he will be back in three games from now. Would laugh my ass off is he did the same thing Dan Marino did in his last days as QB for the Dolphins.

He played way too long beyond his years not calling it quits when he should have playing one year longer than he should have and he embarrassed himself his last year.he played so poorly he got benched his last season. I would laugh so hard if the same thing happened to Brady and Jimmy replaced him. I got nothing against Jimmy.lol

4 game suspension for improper inflation

All in a league full of druggies and wife beaters

Yeah he will be back in three games from now. Would laugh my ass off is he did the same thing Dan Marino did in his last days as QB for the Dolphins.

He played way too long beyond his years not calling it quits when he should have playing one year longer than he should have and he embarrassed himself his last year.he played so poorly he got benched his last season. I would laugh so hard if the same thing happened to Brady and Jimmy replaced him. I got nothing against Jimmy.lol

Why would you laugh your ass off? What do you really care? We all (that love football) have our favorite teams, and favorite players, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Marino DID play too long.......many do.........so what? His choice. Sheesh.

Some are too full of hate to see that. They are just big mouths.....and generally don't even know what they are talking about. That's the funny part.

I wonder where people's priorities are. There are players suspended for four games and get reduced for drugs. Will beating your wife result in a four game suspension? no, likely to be reduced unless there is footage. Step on a players ankle or wrist on purpose, maybe a fine. Take a pound out of a football!!!!! Hell, throw the book at the bastard!

None of it makes sense.

I wonder where people's priorities are. There are players suspended for four games and get reduced for drugs. Will beating your wife result in a four game suspension? no, likely to be reduced unless there is footage. Step on a players ankle or wrist on purpose, maybe a fine. Take a pound out of a football!!!!! Hell, throw the book at the bastard!

None of it makes sense.

I totally agree. I assume some get off on such things. Oh and all the haters.......why they NEVER cheated on anything in their life!
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif

I hope you're right. :) Garoppolo was doing SO good. Damn! :(

In case you hadn't noticed, Kat, he is not so bad looking either. :D

96447ac302d85113f01136ca878e1709.jpg

I hope you're right. :) Garoppolo was doing SO good. Damn! :(

In case you hadn't noticed, Kat, he is not so bad looking either. :D

96447ac302d85113f01136ca878e1709.jpg

LOL you KNOW I did!

New Topics

Forum List

Back