The NFL can go to hell

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

Trump is CIC and serving the American people for no pay, you?

LOL! So he skips his $200k salary but just gave himself tax cuts in the billions. And you congratulate him for it. Amazing.

Congress writes the bills Trump didn't give himself a tax cut why must the left always lie :itsok:
That’s odd.... here you are saying trump gave you a tax cut...
I could buy a shitload of pizza's with the tax cut Trump just gave me he's the man
...so from which alternative universe do you hail where trump gave you a tax cut but not himself?

:itsok: deal with it snowflake you will survive.

LOL! So he skips his $200k salary but just gave himself tax cuts in the billions. And you congratulate him for it. Amazing.

Congress writes the bills Trump didn't give himself a tax cut why must the left always lie :itsok:

Trump saved a billion dollars for himself and family

Prove it.

OK

Trump is worth approximately $4 billion
He eliminated the estate tax which means he can pass that money to his children tax free. A $1 billion savings right there

Trump corporation just had its taxes cut by 50%. The major stakeholder benefitting from that tax cut is Donald J Trump

Your ignorance is overwhelming.

Conservatives have no perception of math

They still believe ....All tax cuts pay for themselves

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

I could buy a shitload of pizza's with the tax cut Trump just gave me he's the man
...so from which alternative universe do you hail where trump gave you a tax cut but not himself?

Deal with what? Your nuttiness of claiming trump gave you a tax cut but not for himself?

:lmao:

Deal with what? Your nuttiness of claiming trump gave you a tax cut but not for himself?

Your lack of reading comprehension, I fear its hopeless but maybe you can improve. :itsok:

Trump saved a billion dollars for himself and family

Prove it.

OK

Trump is worth approximately $4 billion
He eliminated the estate tax which means he can pass that money to his children tax free. A $1 billion savings right there

Trump corporation just had its taxes cut by 50%. The major stakeholder benefitting from that tax cut is Donald J Trump
How DARE he want to leave his hard earned money to his children and grandchildren! What a damn brute!

You've literally been outed as a complete hypocrite and your response is "deal with it".

You've literally been outed as a complete hypocrite and your response is "deal with it".

Trump promised me a tax cut during the campaign and delivered. Trump did not promise himself a tax cut, just the opposite. Hence you lying liberals can't back up your claim that Trump gave himself a tax cut, absurd. I don't know why I even bother talking to you people all you do is lie. Here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Your lack of reading comprehension, I fear its hopeless but maybe you can improve. :itsok:
LOLOLOL

You said Trump gave you a tax cut...
... then you said trump didn’t give himself a tax cut...
Now you hurl insults because you’re too afraid to answer my question...

from which alternative universe do you hail where trump gave you a tax cut but not himself?

LOLOLOL

You said Trump gave you a tax cut...
... then you said trump didn’t give himself a tax cut...
Now you hurl insults because you’re too afraid to answer my question...

from which alternative universe do you hail where trump gave you a tax cut but not himself?

Yes Trump gave me a tax cut, no Trump did not give himself a tax cut. You people claim he did, okay prove it, you can't, you are lying. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Trump promised me a tax cut during the campaign and delivered. Trump did not promise himself a tax cut, just the opposite. Hence you lying liberals can't back up your claim that Trump gave himself a tax cut, absurd. I don't know why I even bother talking to you people all you do is lie. Here have a bunch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
LOLOL

Who said anything about what trump promised during his campaign?

A couple of weeks ago, you said trump gave a tax cut.

Today you say he didn’t.

You’re a posting self-contained perplexed conundrum. :badgrin:

Yes Trump gave me a tax cut, no Trump did not give himself a tax cut.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back