The Next Time Dems Call You Extreme, Show Them This Video!

Whats to argue? All I heard all day from the talking heads is the GOP picks up ~45 House seats this November.

Real Clear Politics is a good source to follow on that one:

Senate: GOP +5 pickups

House: GOP +6

Gov Races: +7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010

Whether Dems keep the Senate or not, there are going to be a few Dems out of a job and they thank Obama for that. ;)

Whats to argue? All I heard all day from the talking heads is the GOP picks up ~45 House seats this November.

Whether Dems keep the Senate or not, there are going to be a few Dems out of a job and they thank Obama for that. ;)

Tea..........not for nothing but I think you got that GOP House pickup wrong bro................

gonna be at least 35 higher than your #

Generic Congressional Ballot
Generic Ballot: Republican 48%, Democrat 36%
Monday, August 16, 2010 Email to a Friend ShareThisAdvertisement
Republican candidates have jumped out to a record-setting 12-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending Sunday, August 15, 2010. This is the biggest lead the GOP has held in over a decade of Rasmussen Reports surveying.

Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports

It wasn't that long ago when James Carville wrote a book entitled: "40 More Years: How The Democrats Will Rule The Next Generation". :lol:

Tea..........not for nothing but I think you got that GOP House pickup wrong bro................

gonna be at least 35 higher than your #

I'm just quoting what Real Clear Politics has.

They say Dems have 199, GOP has 203, and the toss ups are 33.

;)

Forum List

Back