The Next Four Years

Fetuses may or may not be "babies", but they're clearly innocent human life.

I'd be considered "pro-choice", and I can admit THAT.

As George Carlin pointed out, life began 4 billion years ago and is ongoing.

I've said, I would truly like to see there be less abortions. I just don't think the way you get there is by trying to ban abortion, because that doesn't work.

I use two comparions.

One is the Philippines, Catholic country, abortion is mostly illegal, but there are an estimated 500,000 abortion performed every year out of a population of 90 million. Clearly, laws there don't work.

The other is France. Abortion is not only legal, but the government pays for them. But they also pay for child and medical leave, have an extensive social welfare system and they even have government employees who come around after a new birth and help the new family get sorted out as to what is what. They have half as many abortions as we do, per capita.

Not to mention if such judges could even get past the senate.

The GOP will almost certainly have control of the Senate starting in 2013
And not all GOP senators are rabidly pro life. Unlike the leftist radicals like you, Republicans, particularly conservatives do not have legal litmus tests on abortion as a whole. Social conservatives, sure. Fiscal conservatives, nope.

How many Republican Senators are pro-choice?

You crystalize why I tend to be an issues voter. Neither candidates are going to make much of a difference.

I think business and working people have the best chance of become profitable / sucessful under Romney because of his business experience and policy.

That is BIG difference.

Congress is dysfunctional and will continue to be so under any scenario. The Democrats will obstruct where they can just like the GOP has done and the choruses of "repeal" will begin in short order.

Unfortunately, Congress is the vehicle that must pass the bills that will assist businesses and working people. Ironically, some of the easiest battles Obama fought were over the Kagan and Sotomayor appointments.

I've said, I would truly like to see there be less abortions. I just don't think the way you get there is by trying to ban abortion, because that doesn't work.

I use two comparions.

One is the Philippines, Catholic country, abortion is mostly illegal, but there are an estimated 500,000 abortion performed every year out of a population of 90 million. Clearly, laws there don't work.

The other is France. Abortion is not only legal, but the government pays for them. But they also pay for child and medical leave, have an extensive social welfare system and they even have government employees who come around after a new birth and help the new family get sorted out as to what is what. They have half as many abortions as we do, per capita.

I'd love to see both ends of this argument put their considerable passion, resources and abilities into addressing the REAL problem, which is DEMAND.

Bullshit. You revealed your true beliefs when you pulled the race card. So typical of lefties.

so pointing out the obvious is being left wing?

Can you honestly sit there and say that none of the hatred - boiling hatred frankly, I've never seen of a president in my lifetime - directed towards Barack Obama isn't based on racism?

Because most of you are just smart enough not to blurt out the "n-word" when talking about him on line.

Can you say that none of the hatred for George bush was because he was white, or male? Of course not. There was a lot of boiling hatred for him too. Congratulations on mastering the use of the race card. Your utter devotion to stupidity is noted.:clap2:

I use two comparions.

I'd love to see both ends of this argument put their considerable passion, resources and abilities into addressing the REAL problem, which is DEMAND.

GPO's can purchase contraceptive pills for literal pennies a cycle in come cases. I know, we belong to a GPO and I make those buys. My co-workers often comment that they see some of their friends paying upwards of $60 per cycle in some cases.

The GOP (Not GPO) is hell bent on making sure women cannot obtain these pills at lower costs through title funding.

There is little wonder that their collective standing with female voters is so very low.

Are you afraid of the boogeyman, too? It wouldn't surprise me at all. Hacks always are, especially hacks who are morons. :)

Save your imagined witty comments for the people that appreciate you. All 3 of them. I think you're lame.
Ah, your blood sugar is low again. Eat some more Twinkies, lardass. Nothing worse than a bitter fatass.

Thanks!!! Whenever you start that crap, I get a bunch of favorable reps and messages. Most people are tired of it because it's stupid. And I know you do it when one of my posts gets under your skin. :D You dummy!!!!

The GOP will almost certainly have control of the Senate starting in 2013
And not all GOP senators are rabidly pro life. Unlike the leftist radicals like you, Republicans, particularly conservatives do not have legal litmus tests on abortion as a whole. Social conservatives, sure. Fiscal conservatives, nope.

How many democrats are pro life?

There is no litmus test in the GOP.

You're retarded. Seriously. I think you're actually mentally retarded. Google "Dixiecrats."

I really don't know...you're the one making the assertion. I do know that Governor Romney wants, Roe overturned and would be in a position to effect that outcome if elected as President.

I also know that if you value a woman's right to reproductive choice, voting for Governor Romney is an entree to having that choice taken away. Anyone who thinks that the Governor will not do it doesn't believe the Governor's own words...and that is something that in and of itself deserves a discussion of it's own.

I really don't know...you're the one making the assertion. I do know that Governor Romney wants, Roe overturned and would be in a position to effect that outcome if elected as President.

I also know that if you value a woman's right to reproductive choice, voting for Governor Romney is an entree to having that choice taken away. Anyone who thinks that the Governor will not do it doesn't believe the Governor's own words...and that is something that in and of itself deserves a discussion of it's own.
Moron.

Still obsessing on what will not happen. What a freak you are!

Wedge issues make some feel so important.

Idiot.

Bullshit. You revealed your true beliefs when you pulled the race card. So typical of lefties.

Can you honestly sit there and say that none of the hatred - boiling hatred frankly, I've never seen of a president in my lifetime - directed towards Barack Obama isn't based on racism?

Because most of you are just smart enough not to blurt out the "n-word" when talking about him on line.

Can you say that none of the hatred for George bush was because he was white, or male? Of course not. There was a lot of boiling hatred for him too. Congratulations on mastering the use of the race card. Your utter devotion to stupidity is noted.:clap2:

Guy, I voted for Bush and I was one of the last people who stuck up for him. (I've still had some kind words for him in arguing with folks on the left.)

Sorry, the two aren't even comparable. And frankly, at least some of the complaints about Bush were valid. For better or worse, he got us into a war that killed thousands. He did get elected under some very suspicious circumstances the first time.

On the other hand, Even when Obama adopts a policy that the Right Wing used to be all for, such as Individual Mandates or Killing Khadafy, the Right Wing hates it. Because The Black Guy Did It.

Guy, I voted for Bush and I was one of the last people who stuck up for him. (I've still had some kind words for him in arguing with folks on the left.)

Sorry, the two aren't even comparable. And frankly, at least some of the complaints about Bush were valid. For better or worse, he got us into a war that killed thousands. He did get elected under some very suspicious circumstances the first time.

On the other hand, Even when Obama adopts a policy that the Right Wing used to be all for, such as Individual Mandates or Killing Khadafy, the Right Wing hates it. Because The Black Guy Did It.

There is some truth to that.

Moron.

Idiot.

If it's never going to happen, according to you, the mouth-foaming sycophant who is now calling the President a murderer, then why does every Conservative candidate run on an anti-abortion, anti-Roe v. Wade platform?

Playing the race card is really pathetic, and your willingness to use it to suggest that the right wing is motivated by racism calls every thing you post into question. You sound very much like a lefty trying to paint your political opponents in a truly ugly manner. :clap2:

I use two comparions.

GPO's can purchase contraceptive pills for literal pennies a cycle in come cases. I know, we belong to a GPO and I make those buys. My co-workers often comment that they see some of their friends paying upwards of $60 per cycle in some cases.

The GOP (Not GPO) is hell bent on making sure women cannot obtain these pills at lower costs through title funding.

There is little wonder that their collective standing with female voters is so very low.
Everybody wants something for free, and you can rest assured that the demos will always seek to fill those greedy hands.

Everybody wants something for free, and you can rest assured that the demos will always seek to fill those greedy hands.

You sure are Pho_King retarded.

Moron.

Idiot.

If it's never going to happen, according to you, the mouth-foaming sycophant who is now calling the President a murderer, then why does every Conservative candidate run on an anti-abortion, anti-Roe v. Wade platform?

The murderer in chief IS a murderer. He has zero authority to take the life of an American citizen by suspending due process.

HE IS A MURDERER. And, the ACLU is having to suee the swon of a bitch.

But the lemmings accept his uncionstitutional - egregiously unconstitutional - murderous actions.

You sure are Pho_King retarded.

Thats certainly correct; it's not free. Our GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) buys things at reduced prices and can distribute them at reduced pricing. There is a reason why I don't respond to the moron...he doesn't bother to read the posts he's responding to so it isn't worth the time.

Moron.

Idiot.

The murderer in chief IS a murderer. He has zero authority to take the life of an American citizen by suspending due process.

HE IS A MURDERER. And, the ACLU is having to suee the swon of a bitch.

But the lemmings accept his uncionstitutional - egregiously unconstitutional - murderous actions.

W and Cheney are no longer in the White House, you are confused

Forum List

Back