"The Next Democrat Presidential Candidate"

• "The Next Democrat Presidential Candidate"

Even the auto grammar correct says that it should be the next democratic presidential candidate...Where did you go to school?

If Chelsea wants to run, so what, almost anyone can....

Even the auto grammar correct says that it should be the next democratic presidential candidate...Where did you go to school?

There is nothing democratic about the Democratic Party. It is a false descriptive. Ergo, I will call them that which I find more authentic, especially if it irritates the members of that sullied organization..

There is nothing democratic about the Democratic Party. It is a false descriptive. Ergo, I will call them that which I find more authentic, especially if it irritates the members of that sullied organization..
Well, if you are trying to convey some ability to present a point, showing illiteracy will not do it..Now if you called them the "demcrap party", that is a more suitable word..But at least we know that the dems screwed themselves by having that boss hag at the helm...Why they are in as much disarray as when Teddy split the GOP in 1912...I am sure they will find a new leader that can set them straight, where is Ross Perot?

Might be Obama again...

... or Joe Biden.
Joe is a good negotiator with Congress which is what is needed at this point, the GOP needs a president which can work with Congress, Trump seems weak on that point, which leaves the GOP fractured..

Well, if you are trying to convey some ability to present a point, showing illiteracy will not do it..Now if you called them the "demcrap party", that is a more suitable word.

It is not illiteracy. It is a euphemism born of the discrepancy between their tag and their behavior.

williams tweet.jpg

Forum List

Back