The Newt files

why when you are faced with facts you just start plying games instead of having the class to admitt you were wrong?

Do you think it wins you any converts?

the father of our constitution says that separation of church and state is in the constitution that he wrote.

Yet the right claims its not for political gain.

They LIE about our constitution and the man who wrote it and then claim they are all about the constitution.

They just never stop lying.

the father of our constitution says that separation of church and state is in the constitution that he wrote.

They LIE about our constitution and the man who wrote it and then claim they are all about the constitution.

then you should stop conversing with liars.. see what a goddamn fool yo are? you get down on your knees and suck dick for attention from liars.

When are you going to stop torturing your dog?

Why do you hate America?

IN CASE YOU STILL DO NOT CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THE ESSENTIAL MEANING OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL PRINCIPLE REGARDING THE CONSTITUTIONAL AND PRACTICAL DISTINCTION BETWEEN RELIGION AND CIVIL GOVERNMENT, READ JAMES MADISON'S REPLY TO THE BAPTISTS:

June 3, 1811

I have recd. fellow Citizens your address, approving my Objection to the Bill contain[in]g a grant of public land, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House Missippi Terry. Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S. I could not have otherwise discharged my duty on the occasion which presented itself. Among the various religious Societies in our Country, none have been more vigilant or constant in maintain[in]g that distinction, than the Society of which you make a part, and it is an honourable proof of your sincerity & integrity, that you are as ready to do so, in a case favoring the interest of your brethren, as in other cases. It is but just, at the same time, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House, to remark that their application to the Natl. Legislature does not appear to have contemplated a grant of the Land in question, but on terms that might be equitable to the public as well as to themselves. Accept my friendly respects

------------------------------

President Madison's letter as quoted above is located in The Papers of James Madison: Presidential Series, 3:323-324. To Mr. Madison, I say, thank you; and in appreciation of the historical Baptist position, I say, Amen!

James Madison's Veto Messages by Gene Garman

you are calling James Madison a liar then too willow

Last edited:
IN CASE YOU STILL DO NOT CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THE ESSENTIAL MEANING OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL PRINCIPLE REGARDING THE CONSTITUTIONAL AND PRACTICAL DISTINCTION BETWEEN RELIGION AND CIVIL GOVERNMENT, READ JAMES MADISON'S REPLY TO THE BAPTISTS:

June 3, 1811

I have recd. fellow Citizens your address, approving my Objection to the Bill contain[in]g a grant of public land, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House Missippi Terry. Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S. I could not have otherwise discharged my duty on the occasion which presented itself. Among the various religious Societies in our Country, none have been more vigilant or constant in maintain[in]g that distinction, than the Society of which you make a part, and it is an honourable proof of your sincerity & integrity, that you are as ready to do so, in a case favoring the interest of your brethren, as in other cases. It is but just, at the same time, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House, to remark that their application to the Natl. Legislature does not appear to have contemplated a grant of the Land in question, but on terms that might be equitable to the public as well as to themselves. Accept my friendly respects

------------------------------

President Madison's letter as quoted above is located in The Papers of James Madison: Presidential Series, 3:323-324. To Mr. Madison, I say, thank you; and in appreciation of the historical Baptist position, I say, Amen!

James Madison's Veto Messages by Gene Garman

you are calling James Madison a liar then too willow

link to where I called James Madison a liar asswarp! I know I know.. it will freeeze over in hell before you post that link.. won't it?

No I continue to present facts and truths and you have resported to name calling because you lost the argument but dont have the class to admitt you were wrong

then you should stop conversing with liars.. see what a goddamn fool yo are? you get down on your knees and suck dick for attention from liars.

right here mamma.

You said the words of James Madison were lies.

right here mamma.

You said the words of James Madison were lies.

you are so retarded.

[
So, um, what does that have to do with anything related to his ability to do his job as President?

You need to ask that question to all the conservatives who repeated 'character matters' over and over and over and over again,

like a mantra, in the nineties, when they were talking about Clinton.

Apparently, they were just spewing horseshit, right?

Forum List

Back