The News Is Unwatchable

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by mudwhistle, Oct 3, 2017.

1. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,773
    This guy annoys the piss out of me.

After my first brain surgery, I complained to the psychiatrist that I felt I was suffering from a cognitive deficit, so they assigned me to the local University at the psychology department every weekend, for four weekends, for extensive testing. (None of that silly internet ego stroking IQ testing, the real deal stuff.) It came out after my intelligence testing, that it was on the bell curve some where on different tests between 95 to 98 percentile depending on the test. So they told me, if I was suffering, I still had nothing to complain about. It comforted me little. IOW, finding out one can run faster than everyone else is little comfort if you knew you had once been able to fly.

Folks that measure high on these tests generally can recognize others that are brilliant, and this cat IS brilliant, I've watched several of his videos, so what bothers me, is he should know that presentation to those who aren't as brilliant, for them, image is everything. (Though for us, it is generally nothing.) If he wants to make videos and be taken seriously, he needs to clean himself up and wear some decent threads.

[​IMG]

And odds are, 10 to 1, he's probably too smart to even own a gun as he already knows that Google and the NSA already know 95% of everyone who own them based on ammo purchases. If he is publishing info like this, I doubt he wants them knocking on his door.

2. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,067
    Wow!
    You're really smart.
    This is something most of us noticed last year.
    Fact: Journalists try to get noticed with their stories and conservatives are treated like pariahs in media circles.

Fact: Fox currently employs former CNN news journalists.

Fact: Fox ownership has transferred over to people who are from the UK and have liberal leanings.

Fact: Best way to gain recognition and lucrative employment these days is by trashing the Trump Administration.

3. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,067
    He does this from what appears to be his home and I doubt he gives a shit about his appearance. Nevermind the subconscious idea that he looks like he should be Antifa but talks like a rational human being.

My suggestion is listen to what he says and forget about what he looks like. I'm sure no matter what he looked like someone would find fault with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. tigerred59

tigerred59 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,334
    Thank you, thank you, thank you....its getting ridiculous....I get the cops wanting to get their hero stories out, I get the people wanting to get their hero stories out.....but com'on, this shit is getting pathetic. I'm not hating here, but the guy killed himself, not the cops, not some NRA lunatic, he committed suicide, so I don't get the hero shit in any of this. I just see cops doing their jobs, and human nature of wanting to help others end of story!!

5. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,773
    While I agree with you, the folks that need to take what he says seriously, won't, just b/c of the way he presents himself.

6. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,773
    Neocons Leverage Trump-Hate for More Wars

7. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,067
    His appearance gives him a sense of credibility. He doesn't look like a typical con but sounds sort of like one.
    But, I think people will use any excuse not to listen if they don't agree. Purhaps they would believe him more if he had a foreign accent.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. deannalw

deannalw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,182
    Watching the 'news' anymore just irritates or pisses me off. You're absolutely right.
    And in all this 'coverage' of a single story they all race to put the 'facts' out there and none of them care if they are fact or not.

• Agree Agree x 1