No terror charges laid against man accused of stabbing police officer, running down pedestrians

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Remember that terror attack in Edmonton, Canada that was receiving so much attention (until the attacks in Vegas). Well, turns out according to the RCMP it wasn't terror at all. Now some of you might understand how the RCMP play politics. As untrustworthy a police force as you will find, along with the OPP and TPS in Canada.

A man runs down Canadians in a vehicle, a copycat of numerous attacks by ISIS, jumps out and stabs a cop, while an ISIS flag is found in the vehicle and the police don't see this as terror related?

I hope some of you will be converted by me at some point about my thorough and broad understanding of Canada. The RCMP, CSIS and their surrogates have ensured Canada cannot be trusted from coast to coast. Along with state patsies at the CBC and in foreign corporations, and you don't see capitalism or liberty at work here.

Man charged with five counts of attempted murder for Edmonton attacks

The man accused of stabbing an Edmonton police constable on the weekend and running down four pedestrians on Jasper Avenue has not been charged with terrorism-related offences.

Abdulahi Hasan Sharif, 30, has been charged with five counts of attempted murder, four counts of criminal flight causing bodily harm, dangerous driving and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, RCMP announced at a news conference at Edmonton police headquarters on Monday.

The RCMP's Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (INSET) has taken over the investigation.

The man is a Muslim therefore no terror charges. Western governments are hardly working on replacement of white christian man by IQ60 inbreeding Muslims, therefore they are allowed to do anything they please, to poop on state, churches, natives, cheat welfare office, etc. etc. etc.

The man is a Muslim therefore no terror charges. Western governments are hardly working on replacement of white christian man by IQ60 inbreeding Muslims, therefore they are allowed to do anything they please, to poop on state, churches, natives, cheat welfare office, etc. etc. etc.

You go off the deep end and hijack my thread with your racism. I am making a point about the RCMP and their inability to do the right thing, they have one of the worst reputations in the West and are a big reason why Canada isn't trusted. This isn't about some "replacement" effort.

I don't care who does the terror, their background and or their method, but you must call it like it is. Or else people will understand that you're playing politics or are simply incompetent. This guy is a pretty cut and dried example of a terrorism, albeit, not sophisticated or even supported by some larger group. He engaged in a terror. If they cannot do their jobs properly and honestly, Canada needs to outsource another agency to do it.

Remember that terror attack in Edmonton, Canada that was receiving so much attention (until the attacks in Vegas). Well, turns out according to the RCMP it wasn't terror at all. Now some of you might understand how the RCMP play politics. As untrustworthy a police force as you will find, along with the OPP and TPS in Canada.

A man runs down Canadians in a vehicle, a copycat of numerous attacks by ISIS, jumps out and stabs a cop, while an ISIS flag is found in the vehicle and the police don't see this as terror related?

I hope some of you will be converted by me at some point about my thorough and broad understanding of Canada. The RCMP, CSIS and their surrogates have ensured Canada cannot be trusted from coast to coast. Along with state patsies at the CBC and in foreign corporations, and you don't see capitalism or liberty at work here.

Man charged with five counts of attempted murder for Edmonton attacks

The man accused of stabbing an Edmonton police constable on the weekend and running down four pedestrians on Jasper Avenue has not been charged with terrorism-related offences.

Abdulahi Hasan Sharif, 30, has been charged with five counts of attempted murder, four counts of criminal flight causing bodily harm, dangerous driving and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, RCMP announced at a news conference at Edmonton police headquarters on Monday.

The RCMP's Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (INSET) has taken over the investigation.

We get such reports every now and then.

Makes me wonder how often do their little games not get noticed?

I've heard similar stories in the US with black hate crimes, not being charged.

Forum List

Back