The New Sign In Front Of My House

a107_gay.jpg

I left my garage door open all night, night before last. I have in the neighborhood of $100K worth of tools, a $25K Harley, John Deere lawn tractor, Simplicity snow blower, and all kinds of other stuff in there. Nothing was missing. I usually lock my place up like a fortress at night and when I leave. I kicked myself good for forgetting to shut the garage door. But, I don't know if it's my reputation here in town that the punks know better than to mess around here, or they just missed seeing the door standing wide open. Either way, I was lucky nothing was missing.

Oh boy, ain't you tough.

I find posting these in strategic areas around the outside of the house does the trick.

sign_caution-rad-mat.jpg

That will only hide your pedophilia for so long, then authorities will catch on to your molesting the little neighbor boy.

I left my garage door open all night, night before last. I have in the neighborhood of $100K worth of tools, a $25K Harley, John Deere lawn tractor, Simplicity snow blower, and all kinds of other stuff in there. Nothing was missing. I usually lock my place up like a fortress at night and when I leave. I kicked myself good for forgetting to shut the garage door. But, I don't know if it's my reputation here in town that the punks know better than to mess around here, or they just missed seeing the door standing wide open. Either way, I was lucky nothing was missing.

Oh boy, ain't you tough.

You've got no idea.

Thousands of guns are stolen every year in America.

Criminals love to steal guns.

You keep your guns in your garage?

Pale riders new sign says

Pussy Crossing..Slippery When Wet

And you were at my house when?

Do you have to be warned about stalking twice?

You just never learn to do? I realize stupid can't be helped, but you need help.

Last edited:

Do you live in a bad neighborhood?

Maybe that's your first problem.

No... I live in a tiny little town of about 1,400. Practically everybody knows each other, and I live in a very nice neighborhood.

I've had my fill of big cities, and the problems they have.

No... I live in a tiny little town of about 1,400. Practically everybody knows each other, and I live in a very nice neighborhood.

But do you live in an area prone to having property stolen and that you feel that imminent deadly force is needed to protect your property?

If you know nearly everybody in your town, are there any of them that you would feel comfortable shooting?

I've mentioned this before in other threads. In my office, I have a couple of targets from the shooting range with plenty of bullet holes in them. Nobody has ever stolen anything from me, yet several people have had things stolen from their offices. It's not about being tough. Criminals just don't want to run the risk of getting shot.

You just never learn to do? I realize stupid can't be helped, but you need help.

Little jumpy today?

Calm down louise. If I was really after you we wouldn't be having this lame converstion.

My earlier point , before you freaked out, was that anybody that thinks they can or even should try to confront a burglar or thief is crazy. Nothing in your garage is worth your life. Unless you live like Bill Gates with sensors every 4 inches thruout the compound half a dozen ex fbi on staff and his whole neighborhood surrounding his property occupied by security and staff you are fooling yourself.

But do you live in an area prone to having property stolen and that you feel that imminent deadly force is needed to protect your property?

If you know nearly everybody in your town, are there any of them that you would feel comfortable shooting?
Rarely is anything ever stolen, either from this town or any of the little ones surrounding it. But there is that low rent element that inevitably disrupts the norm. You can't get away from it no matter where you live. The sign I posted is not in front of my house. It is however how I feel, and if I lived out in the country, something of the sort surely would be at the entrance to my land.

I'd be comfortable shooting anyone that I felt had intent to do me bodily harm. Just stealing, no. I'd have to use the law. But, if I caught them in the act, I'd have no problem shooting at tires of a getaway car.

Little jumpy today?

Calm down louise. If I was really after you we wouldn't be having this lame converstion.

My earlier point , before you freaked out, was that anybody that thinks they can or even should try to confront a burglar or thief is crazy. Nothing in your garage is worth your life. Unless you live like Bill Gates with sensors every 4 inches thruout the compound half a dozen ex fbi on staff and his whole neighborhood surrounding his property occupied by security and staff you are fooling yourself.

Keep your smart ass mouth in line and no one will have to be jumpy slick.

And it wouldn't be MY life in jeopardy if I caught you stealing shit out of my garage. If someone had snuck in there and stole some stuff, and being as tight knit as these little towns are around here, and I found out who you were, lets just put it this way, I WOULD NOT CALL THE COPS. I'd take care of that little bit of business the old fashioned way.

Hey Pale,.......tell Hounddog that Ms Dixie says "bite me"! And please give Dago a huge hug and smooch for me.

I just might do that... if I knew who Hound dog and Dago were.

If you don't know who these people are then I have to seriously wonder if you are truely who and what you say you are. Just sayin.............

Just who and what is it that I've said that you think I am?

Quit playing games and get to the point.

You act as though you know me and who I associate with. Just exactly how is that, especially since you're in N. Car., and I'm in Wisconsin?

Last edited:
I'd be comfortable shooting anyone that I felt had intent to do me bodily harm. Just stealing, no. I'd have to use the law. But, if I caught them in the act, I'd have no problem shooting at tires of a getaway car.

I consider that to be a good philosophy. :thup:

Little jumpy today?

Keep your smart ass mouth in line and no one will have to be jumpy slick.

And it wouldn't be MY life in jeopardy if I caught you stealing shit out of my garage. If someone had snuck in there and stole some stuff, and being as tight knit as these little towns are around here, and I found out who you were, lets just put it this way, I WOULD NOT CALL THE COPS. I'd take care of that little bit of business the old fashioned way.

Whatever tough guy. I don't do petty crime. I'm sure you are Chuck Norris and Mel Gibson rolled into one. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good luck if your burglar has a weapon. You won't be calling anyone. I am getting bored with you so forget my offer of good advice.. You just rush the thief and the chips will fall as they will.

I consider that to be a good philosophy. :thup:

Yup, justification for use of deadly force requires three components be present:
Intent (must mean to cause you/other death or serious harm)
Opportunity (must be in proximity to be able to cause death or serious harm)
Ability (must be able to cause death or serious harm)

A lot of what you're asking I know not to discuss on a freakin public message board. Let's put it this way...I'm well aquainted with many of the people who wear the patch you so proudly show here. Let's put it this way, unless things have changed, Dago is/was a Wis. chapter President. Hounddog is/was in his chapter. That is as far as I'll take the "name" dropping here. I just thought MAYBE you'd relay a message from an old friend to them. Forget I even asked. sheeesh

Forum List

Back