The New Sign In Front Of My House

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
3924701216_ed63bbb7e0_o.jpg

I left my garage door open all night, night before last. I have in the neighborhood of $100K worth of tools, a $25K Harley, John Deere lawn tractor, Simplicity snow blower, and all kinds of other stuff in there. Nothing was missing. I usually lock my place up like a fortress at night and when I leave. I kicked myself good for forgetting to shut the garage door. But, I don't know if it's my reputation here in town that the punks know better than to mess around here, or they just missed seeing the door standing wide open. Either way, I was lucky nothing was missing.

Last edited:
We owned a house down from a an old guy in town that was said to be nuts and threatened to shoot anyone who came to his place. Nice guy. I let him use the garage at the house since no one was living there. Could have stored anything there and known it was safe.

I left my garage door open all night, night before last. I have in the neighborhood of $100K worth of tools, a $25K Harley, John Deere lawn tractor, Simplicity snow blower, and all kinds of other stuff in there. Nothing was missing. I usually lock my place up like a fortress at night and when I leave. I kicked myself good for forgetting to shut the garage door. But, I don't know if it's my reputation here in town that the punks know better than to mess around here, or they just missed seeing the door standing wide open. Either way, I was lucky nothing was missing.

Woah...I don't live anywheres near ya an I'm just sittin here tremblin like a leaf from all that tough guy talk.

xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

locks are just to keep an honest man honest....

if they want in the locks wont stop them

come eat at my house!

crazy_sign.jpg

locks are just to keep an honest man honest....

if they want in the locks wont stop them

come eat at my house!

crazy_sign.jpg
That's what they say bones, but it isn't true in every instance.

We owned a house down from a an old guy in town that was said to be nuts and threatened to shoot anyone who came to his place. Nice guy. I let him use the garage at the house since no one was living there. Could have stored anything there and known it was safe.

I've got a couple friends like that. Old Vietnam vets. NO ONE goes near their places.

Only signs we have around our house are the beware of dog signs. We look at it like this...if by some chance you manage to get through the gate and past the mutants you'll have a very well armed redhead you have to face. Thing is, I don't think you'd have much luck getting past the mutants. The sign I want is one that says (supposed to be a dog talking) I can make it to the fence in 6 seconds, can you make it out that fast?

Hey Pale,.......tell Hounddog that Ms Dixie says "bite me"! And please give Dago a huge hug and smooch for me.

Last edited:

Thousands of guns are stolen every year in America.

Criminals love to steal guns.

Forum List

Back