The New Segregation

All are welcome except for..... But we still want ALL.

That's not segregation. THIS is segregation.

Brown University will offer segregated student dinners for black, Muslim students - The College Fix

Segregation now. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever. But only because you really want it.

This thread is about businesses that say "everyone is welcome", which is the exact opposite of segregation. If you want to talk about Brown University, start a thread about that. Try to stay on subject.
The subject is segregation. It's not my fault if you don't know what the word means.

The business obviously doesn't want ALL. They want ALL with some exceptions. They don't want anyone advertising on a shirt "Deport Deport Deport" or a MAGA hat. Yet they say ALL, like no one will notice that they don't mean ALL. Just all that they like.

It's like campus free speech. All speech is free unless they don't like it.

The sign said "everybody welcome" . No reason to believe that wouldn't include hateful racists too. You probably would be required to act like an adult. Like all other businesses, they might have a problem if you insulted their other customers, or behaved like a childish idiot.

I'd LOVE to see a dozen bikers with MAGA hats walk into one of these Nazi/pussy businesses.
"If I see anyone of you Kunts putting anything in my coffee I'll literally tear your head off........literally!"

I'd LOVE to see a dozen bikers with MAGA hats walk into one of these Nazi/pussy businesses.
"If I see anyone of you Kunts putting anything in my coffee I'll literally tear your head off........literally!"

Expected from someone who spends his Saturday mornings in his underwear watching cartoons.

All Are Welcome = Segregation!

That's an odd interpretation.

It is an interpretation of their behavior when they kick people out who have indicators of supporting Trump or anything else they disagree with.

Disagreeing with a leftard now is to 'commit hate', lol

I have seen no evidence that the store has kicked anyone out. All I see in the article is a picture of the sign and an interpretation of it in which it calls for segregation, not any actual segregation being applied. In fact, the only segregation that occurs in the article would be the author segregating himself from the store. ;)

Try walking in wearing a MAGA hat...

I don't actually know where this place is, nor do I own a MAGA hat. I wouldn't mind doing that, though. I've worn more obviously offensive clothing into stores before. :lol:

Wore my Tshirt with a silouet of Obama with micky mouse ears in a restaurant in Marble Falls Texas and a black family raised so much hell they got thrown out.

They never could explain why the shirt was racist.

It's amusing to watch the illiterates on the Left assign illiteracy to the literate.
Its funnier watching illiterate righties not understand the word "all"

It would be if that were the case.

The word "all" applies to the groups limited by the sign - women, black lives, lgbt community leaders, immigrants, refugees, people of all faiths - which are then further collectively defined as "our community". Its use is not universally inclusive in this case.

4th grade English apparently passed many people by.
You must be illiterate if you dont realize that covers everyone. What group do you belong to thats not listed? Are you not covered under "people of all faiths"?

Please. There must be remedial English classes in your neighborhood. Go be a child somewhere else.

And one need not be clairvoyant to foresee the welcome one would get walking into such an establishment wearing a Trump hat.

Not much of a group joiner, I'm afraid. Kinettacists relish individuality.

".. relishes individuality"

And ignorance.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Not sure how ALL ARE WELCOME HERE can be considered to be segregation.

Looks like the alt-right is using words they don't understand again. It's that home schooling ...

Note to RWNJs - ALL ARE WELCOME HERE, in several languages, is the opposite of "segregation".

No it doesnt. Otherwise, all the sign had to say is "All are welcome". The left continues to segregate. This is who they are.

Thats easy. The left has been segregating ever since the civil war ended. This is no surprise.

Is that more of the alternate reality that the AltRight is known for? You're just mad because they made sure you understood that they really meant it.

Last edited:

Looks like the alt-right is using words they don't understand again. It's that home schooling ...

Note to RWNJs - ALL ARE WELCOME HERE, in several languages, is the opposite of "segregation".

No it doesnt. Otherwise, all the sign had to say is "All are welcome". The left continues to segregate. This is who they are.

Th sign did say that dumb ass.

All are welcome except for..... But we still want ALL.

That's not segregation. THIS is segregation.

Brown University will offer segregated student dinners for black, Muslim students - The College Fix

Segregation now. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever. But only because you really want it.

This thread is about businesses that say "everyone is welcome", which is the exact opposite of segregation. If you want to talk about Brown University, start a thread about that. Try to stay on subject.
The subject is segregation. It's not my fault if you don't know what the word means.

The business obviously doesn't want ALL. They want ALL with some exceptions. They don't want anyone advertising on a shirt "Deport Deport Deport" or a MAGA hat. Yet they say ALL, like no one will notice that they don't mean ALL. Just all that they like.

It's like campus free speech. All speech is free unless they don't like it.

Leave it to drunken Tipsycatlover to say "EVERYONE WELCOME HERE" means "some people not welcome here".

HereWeGoAgain

It's nasty, hateful RWNJ alt-right slime who would wear a t-shirt or cap just to hurt other Americans and make trouble.

And then lie about the left.

You're not terribly bright. It said that ALONG with alluding to specific groups and yet.....leaving out certain groups....all the while trying to say how inclusive they are by making mention that "all are welcome".

You're not terribly bright. It said that ALONG with alluding to specific groups and yet.....leaving out certain groups....all the while trying to say how inclusive they are by making mention that "all are welcome".

^^^^ Anti-America RWNJ alt-right are determined to lie about this sign.

Just like they lie about everything else.

So which groups were left out of the "ALL" claim?

All Are Welcome = Segregation!

That's an odd interpretation.

It is an interpretation of their behavior when they kick people out who have indicators of supporting Trump or anything else they disagree with.

Disagreeing with a leftard now is to 'commit hate', lol

I have seen no evidence that the store has kicked anyone out. All I see in the article is a picture of the sign and an interpretation of it in which it calls for segregation, not any actual segregation being applied. In fact, the only segregation that occurs in the article would be the author segregating himself from the store. ;)

Try walking in wearing a MAGA hat...

I don't actually know where this place is, nor do I own a MAGA hat. I wouldn't mind doing that, though. I've worn more obviously offensive clothing into stores before. :lol:

Wore my Tshirt with a silouet of Obama with micky mouse ears in a restaurant in Marble Falls Texas and a black family raised so much hell they got thrown out.

They never could explain why the shirt was racist.

So where's the Racism?
upload_2017-9-18_15-16-0.png

Forum List

Back