The New Segregation

It's amusing to watch the illiterates on the Left assign illiteracy to the literate.
Its funnier watching illiterate righties not understand the word "all"

It would be if that were the case.

The word "all" applies to the groups limited by the sign - women, black lives, lgbt community leaders, immigrants, refugees, people of all faiths - which are then further collectively defined as "our community". Its use is not universally inclusive in this case.

4th grade English apparently passed many people by.

Assuming "people of all faiths" includes those of no faith, that would be everyone. ;)

All Are Welcome = Segregation!

That's an odd interpretation.

It is an interpretation of their behavior when they kick people out who have indicators of supporting Trump or anything else they disagree with.

Disagreeing with a leftard now is to 'commit hate', lol

I have seen no evidence that the store has kicked anyone out. All I see in the article is a picture of the sign and an interpretation of it in which it calls for segregation, not any actual segregation being applied. In fact, the only segregation that occurs in the article would be the author segregating himself from the store. ;)

Last edited:

It is an interpretation of their behavior when they kick people out who have indicators of supporting Trump or anything else they disagree with.

I have seen no evidence that the store has kicked anyone out. All I see in the article is a picture of the sign and an interpretation of it in which it calls for segregation, not any actual segregation being applied. In fact, the only segregation that occurs in the article would be the author segregating himself from the store. ;)

What a pussy!!!! :rofl:

Is this the store with the sign or just some random video you found to whine about?

She was kind of sexy when she said "If you wan to be on your space go to your apartment" :laugh:

It's amusing to watch the illiterates on the Left assign illiteracy to the literate.

The word "all" applies to the groups limited by the sign - women, black lives, lgbt community leaders, immigrants, refugees, people of all faiths - which are then further collectively defined as "our community". Its use is not universally inclusive in this case.

Assuming "people of all faiths" includes those of no faith, that would be everyone. ;)

Judging from the tone and context of the message, I would say that refers to those whose faith agrees with what political stands are in the background of the message.

If I walked in wearing a TShirt featuring a cross-eyed drooling Hillary guzzling Chardonay, I doubt seriously their curiosity about my faith would be peaked without my also flaunting an Aleister Crowley hat.

Get real. It's a political message nodding to the Left.

Judging from the tone and context of the message, I would say that refers to those whose faith agrees with what political stands are in the background of the message.

If I walked in wearing a TShirt featuring a cross-eyed drooling Hillary guzzling Chardonay, I doubt seriously their curiosity about my faith would be peaked without my also flaunting an Aleister Crowley hat.

You said the word "all" applies only to the groups listed in the sign. The groups listed in the sign include everyone. I was pointing that out.

Neither of those is from the store. :)

I thought the first video was fake when it started, some sort of scripted scene. Hard to believe people would be that rude and stupid, despite the evidence of how often people are just that. :p

Try walking in wearing a MAGA hat...

You said the word "all" applies only to the groups listed in the sign. The groups listed in the sign include everyone. I was pointing that out.

Not in the context of the sign. "All" is limited to those groups listed, with a clear expectation of political agreement.

Not in the context of the sign. "All" is limited to those groups listed, with a clear expectation of political agreement.

Again, "people of all faiths", if it includes those with no faith, includes everyone. Who is excluded by "people of all faiths"?

Now we have All Are Welcome = Nazis. Yep, those oh-so-welcoming Nazis.

My rights need to be respected as MY rights, which exist by virtue of my having been endowed with them by my Creator, not as though I were standing on your welcome mat, knocking at your door, depending on your kindness to others whom you deem to be "less fortunate."

That has what to do with the post you quoted?

Try walking in wearing a MAGA hat...

I don't actually know where this place is, nor do I own a MAGA hat. I wouldn't mind doing that, though. I've worn more obviously offensive clothing into stores before. :lol:

Not sure how ALL ARE WELCOME HERE can be considered to be segregation.
You playing pretend all the time shows just how despicable you and the rest of your kind are. You know exactly what it means, but hey, by all means play some more.

Again, "people of all faiths", if it includes those with no faith, includes everyone. Who is excluded by "people of all faiths"?

We will have to disagree on the context and purpose of the sign.

Not sure how ALL ARE WELCOME HERE can be considered to be segregation.
You playing pretend all the time shows just how despicable you and the rest of your kind are. You know exactly what it means, but hey, by all means play some more.

So tell me what it means.
Yes, more pretend....good....good.....

Come on Mikey. Explain how "everybody welcome" is segregating. Looks like you are upset because they aren't supporting segregation.

All are welcome except for..... But we still want ALL.

That's not segregation. THIS is segregation.

Brown University will offer segregated student dinners for black, Muslim students - The College Fix

Segregation now. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever. But only because you really want it.

This thread is about businesses that say "everyone is welcome", which is the exact opposite of segregation. If you want to talk about Brown University, start a thread about that. Try to stay on subject.

All are welcome except for..... But we still want ALL.

That's not segregation. THIS is segregation.

Brown University will offer segregated student dinners for black, Muslim students - The College Fix

Segregation now. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever. But only because you really want it.

This thread is about businesses that say "everyone is welcome", which is the exact opposite of segregation. If you want to talk about Brown University, start a thread about that. Try to stay on subject.
The subject is segregation. It's not my fault if you don't know what the word means.

The business obviously doesn't want ALL. They want ALL with some exceptions. They don't want anyone advertising on a shirt "Deport Deport Deport" or a MAGA hat. Yet they say ALL, like no one will notice that they don't mean ALL. Just all that they like.

It's like campus free speech. All speech is free unless they don't like it.

Forum List

Back