The new House Speaker has been voting the right way on guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If this is true, this might be the Speaker we need....but I will hold back my hopes till we see what he does....

He allegedly voted against background checks and against the stupid domestic violence gun grab law...

that was from an anti-gun extremist group tweet......so he might be the one...

Look to Lewiston Maine.

And? Likely passed a background check for his rifle, you dumb shit.......likely known to police too.......

Is the site of the attack another gun free zone...you know, the place idiots like you created so the people would be helpless?

Look to Lewiston Maine.

Hey....genius....what nationality is that guy.....?

Something tells me leftists are sweating on this one......we'll see who this guy is......

And? Likely passed a background check for his rifle, you dumb shit.......likely known to police too.......

Is the site of the attack another gun free zone...you know, the place idiots like you created so the people would be helpless?
Some of the early reports claim he was mentally ill.

The document, circulated to law enforcement officials, said Card had been committed to a mental health facility for two weeks in the summer of 2023. It did not provide details about his treatment or condition but said Card had reported “hearing voices and threats to shoot up” the military base. A telephone number listed for Card in public records was not in service.

And maine has some sort of law called the yellow flag law?

Forum List

Back