The New Apple i Phone

Yea I can agree with part of your statement, but the work place has really accelerated its communication needs and the flow of information in the business world demands a cell phone for continuing and changing information to meet the customers needs. What ever happen to my two cans and the wire between them that was my tree house phone.:razz:

No that is true but until I'm either required to get a phone or my company breaks down and pays for it I can wait. I'm personally not in a position to be required to have a phone. I would be convenient but again in time I'd be like the rest of yous and be tied to these things that won't leave me a lone. That ain't anyway to live but hey I’m obviously out numbered here.

No that is true but until I'm either required to get a phone or my company breaks down and pays for it I can wait. I'm personally not in a position to be required to have a phone. I would be convenient but again in time I'd be like the rest of yous and be tied to these things that won't leave me a lone. That ain't anyway to live but hey I’m obviously out numbered here.

I have a cell phone and don't answer it most of the time, that is what voice mail is for. I find that the whole phone thing is as much of an addiction as a drug.

I find Apple's new phone more interesting for the technology I see that will no doubt be used in a great new computer than for the phone itself. I already have a phone, an ipod, a computer and a camera.....although I find it intriging to see great design that puts all those together in an impossibly small package, that is what I have learned to expect from Apple. I especially enjoy seeing their stock rise again after the experts were sure years ago that they would be long gone by now, it is nice to see great design work beating out the mediocre crap that has become the norm in our country. I doubt that I will own one, I'm not the target consumer.

The innovations in this latest creation do not come easily or cheap, this thing took years and hundreds of exceptional minds to design and produce. The miniturization, the touch screen controls, the vivid colors and sharpness of the big screen, the ambient light sensors that set the power used to preserve battery life, the 2 gig camera, extraordinary phone features, the scrolling feature for the ipod and the internet searching, the google maps, widgets, ridiculously thin, full internet abilities, able to pick specific voice mails, syncs with computer to download your address book........the list is unbelievable even for Apple.
Not to poo poo your excitement, but there are already plenty of other "smartphones" out there that do all of that & more. The most practical have a small keyboard of some sort. Can you imagine trying to do anything on the internet via a touch-screen keyboard? What a pain in the butt.

The Smartphone I have does just about everything you just mentioned & much much more... and mine hit the market over a year ago!!!

If you think the Apple Iphone is so amazing, maybe you should check out what Blackberry, Palm, and the numerous "Pocket PC" makers have to offer.

Just like the Ipod vs other MP3 players, the Iphone offers fewer features for more money. I'm sure, as you have made clear, they'll sell plenty of them, though.

Not to poo poo your excitement, but there are already plenty of other "smartphones" out there that do all of that & more. The most practical have a small keyboard of some sort. Can you imagine trying to do anything on the internet via a touch-screen keyboard? What a pain in the butt.

The Smartphone I have does just about everything you just mentioned & much much more... and mine hit the market over a year ago!!!

This reporter for the Chicago Sun Times disagrees with you.......but then again Steve Jobs probably paid him very well for this article...right?

January 18, 2007
BY ANDY IHNATKO
I have used the Apple iPhone. I had a private briefing the day after Steve Jobs' keynote and spent about 45 minutes noodling around with the device.
You may touch the hem of my robe if you wish.

In response to a Beatlemania-scale pile of e-mails, here's what I can tell you so far, based on my hands-on impressions, my talks with Apple and general first-hand sniffing around:

1. The touch-interface works flawlessly, in terms of both technical function and user interface design. Whatever you want to do -- select an album to play, make or take a call, compose and send an e-mail -- your first impulse is almost always the correct one.

This is the simplest phone ever.

And there are no lags, no pauses, no waiting for the slickly animated UI to catch up with you, even when you're scrolling through a stack of album art that's flopping past your finger in 3D: It's liquid.

The bad news: It works only with direct, skin contact. You can't wear gloves, and I don't know if you can even put a screen protector on it. On the plus side, the screen is supposed to be more scratch-resistant than an iPod.

"So long as you don't have a pocket full of broken glass, it'll be OK in there," I was told.

2. I think the iPhone's virtual keyboard is a huge improvement over the mechanical thumbpads found on the Treo and any other smart phones of its size.

The buttons are significantly larger, you don't have to hit them dead-center, you lightly tap them instead of punching them down, and the software is smart enough to know that you meant to type "Tuesday" instead of "Tudsday."

After 30 seconds, I was already typing faster with the iPhone than I ever have with any other phone. I suspect that true e-mail demons will need to adapt to the lack of tactile feedback, though.

3. It's the most beautiful freakin' display I've ever seen on a phone or PDA, both in range of color and level of detail. Even microscopic browser text is credibly readable.

4. The apps that were functional at the time of the demo give the satisfying, protein-rich experience of "real" software. The mail client and browser make you feel like you're using a powerful desktop app, not a cell phone that can kind of send e-mail and browse the Web (depending on how you define "e-mail" and "the Web").

5. Apple will keep a very tight rein on software development.

I asked point-blank if third parties would be able to write and distribute iPhone apps and was told, point-blank, no.

However, it appears that there'll be some third-party opportunities. I'm going to take a guess that iPhone software will be distributed the same way as iPod games: no "unsigned" apps will install, but apps will start appearing on the iTunes Store after successfully passing through a mysterious process of Apple certification -- one that ensures that they meet a certain standard of quality and won't, you know, secretly send your credit-card info to Nigeria.

The lockdown on software is an area of ongoing suspicious interest. I noticed that the iPhone's pre-release browser was missing some plug-ins. I asked if Real and Macromedia et al. would be writing media plug-ins for the iPhone's Web browser, and was told that no, the browser would ship with plug-ins, but Apple would be writing them all in-house. Odd, that.

6. The iPhone runs the same OS as the Macintosh. And not in the way that Windows Mobile is, I suppose, technically, if you want to split hairs about it, classified somewhere in the Microsoft Windows phylum.

Nope, everything I've learned (both in official briefings and "you and I never spoke, all right?" sort of discussions) says that it truly does run Leopard, the upcoming 10.5 OS that will be released for the Macintosh late in the spring.

Those spiffy UI animations, for instance, come courtesy of Leopard's Core Animation suite.

So will it run Mac software? Nope. The iPhone runs OS X, but it's an iPhone, not a Macintosh. And it stands to reason that the OS on the iPhone doesn't include any bits that it doesn't need.

And no, the iPhone's Widgets aren't the same as the Mac's Dashboard widgets. But they do use DashCode and other desktop widget tech, so who knows? I'm really hoping that widgets will be more open to third-party developers than apps.

7. The iPhone is still under development and isn't feature-complete. I opened the "Notes" application and found myself tapping impotently at a JPEG of what the app is supposed to look like. And the camera app only had one button.

Any complaints about what the iPhone can't do are premature. Remember, it won't ship for six months.

I really, really like what I've seen so far. But true judgment won't come until June.

Andy Ihnatko writes on technical and computer issues for the Sun-Times.

If you think the Apple Iphone is so amazing, maybe you should check out what Blackberry, Palm, and the numerous "Pocket PC" makers have to offer.

Have you looked at the iphone? Have you seen the screen? have you seen the touch screen technology used in it? I know, touch screens are nothing new but touch screens that work this well, look that well and are that small are special. Like I said before, I probably will not own one of these phones. I don't really care about spending time typing messages on a phone and I actually enjoy writing notes with a pen and paper, I like the feel and the personal touch that isn't possible over the internet or on the phone.

Just like the Ipod vs other MP3 players, the Iphone offers fewer features for more money. I'm sure, as you have made clear, they'll sell plenty of them, though.

You might want to share these startling observations with the many experts coming out of the woodwork to say how incredible the iphone is. Then you can let the 73 million of people who not only were happy to buy an ipod but love the decision everyday when they enjoy the use of it, just how stupid they are. Yea, I know, someone, somewhere had a problem with the battery or the hard drive or itunes not working on their PC but for the most part there is a reason why Apple is dominating the music player and download industry(just hit the 2 billion mark, that's billion with a B).

I suggest you buy whatever makes you feel good about how much smarter you are. I will continue to support Apple because I believe in the work that they do....plenty of people will never see it, just as many people will look at Michelangelo's Pieta and say big deal, it's just a statue, or look at a 59 Porsche Speedster and say it looks like a smashed Volkswagen. I'm one of the ones that gets tears in my eyes when I see "The Pieta" because it is easily the finest work of art ever produced by human(?) hands. No I'm not comparing Apple with Michelangelo....the point is that some are perfectly happy to drive a Hundai, working on a compaq with Windows and live in a mobile home and think the starving artist sale paintings are great art...I don't so shoot me.

I don't pretend that there aren't other products that have more features for less money.... I don't care. I have stock in Apple because I like their innovation that tends to be copied by everyone else and usually poorly(Microsoft's Zune player...what an obvious ripoff). Their beauty of design that also just happens to work.

Japan has had better phones for several years now. The US is BEHIND

Really, check this four and a half minute video out and tell me that anyone has anything close to the ease of use and functionality enclosed in something so small and beautiful.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YgW7or1TuFk&mode=related&search=[/ame]

Really, check this four and a half minute video out and tell me that anyone has anything close to the ease of use and functionality enclosed in something so small and beautiful.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YgW7or1TuFk&mode=related&search=

Bluntly put it's not even 3G. Cingular has an outdated network. Japan doesn't even use credit cards anymore. They can all pay with their phones, even buy train tickets buy scanning their phone. They can video conference with their phones that is crystal clear and fast. And they've been doing it for years.

Sure the iphone has a nice screen, but who wants to wipes the grease off the screen every five seconds. And actually the amount of GUI and animation will slow down functionality. Mechanical buttons are faster and fool proof.

Bluntly put it's not even 3G. Cingular has an outdated network. Japan doesn't even use credit cards anymore. They can all pay with their phones, even buy train tickets buy scanning their phone. They can video conference with their phones that is crystal clear and fast. And they've been doing it for years.

Sure the iphone has a nice screen, but who wants to wipes the grease off the screen every five seconds. And actually the amount of GUI and animation will slow down functionality. Mechanical buttons are faster and fool proof.

I give up, enjoy your Vista worlds kids(mediocre weak ass copies).... I'll just keep working with an OS (leopard will come out after Vista so Microsoft will have less to steal)that always works and never, ever gets a virus, blue screen or whatever....it just works perfectly.

You might want to share these startling observations with the many experts coming out of the woodwork to say how incredible the iphone is. Then you can let the 73 million of people who not only were happy to buy an ipod but love the decision everyday when they enjoy the use of it, just how stupid they are. Yea, I know, someone, somewhere had a problem with the battery or the hard drive or itunes not working on their PC but for the most part there is a reason why Apple is dominating the music player and download industry(just hit the 2 billion mark, that's billion with a B).
Have you ever actually looked at the competition to the Ipod? FM tuners, user serviceable batteries, voice recorders, wi-fi connectivity with web browsing, displays with literally 4 times the resolution... I could go on. Feature for feature, the Ipod is inferior & costs more. Look, I won't go into why I know what I know, you probably wouldn't listen, anyway. The state of the art Ipod is only now doing what MP3 players were doing three or four years ago... and they're still not doing it as well or reliably.

The key difference is that Ipod & Apple get plenty of free publicity so the sheeple usually don't know any better... they're cool, groovy, hip & all that nonsense. If you want to have a media player that's as cool as your sneakers, get an Ipod. If you want something that's going to do what you want it to do & then some, well... shop around.

I suggest you buy whatever makes you feel good about how much smarter you are.
I never said I was smarter... I might not be as ignorant as some, however... at least on some subjects. Are you sensitive about your intelligence? Why bring it up?

the point is that some are perfectly happy to drive a Hundai, working on a compaq with Windows and live in a mobile home and think the starving artist sale paintings are great art...I don't so shoot me.
Ever think you might be the one driving a Hyundai while thinking you're driving a Lexus simply because some slick marketing & media hype told you so?

I don't pretend that there aren't other products that have more features for less money.... I don't care. I have stock in Apple
Ahh... now I understand why you're so excited about the Iphone.

My opinions are based on a few years of experience in the product reclamation department of a computer parts supply distributorship. I know what breaks, what sells, & how they work.

Look, I'm not saying the Iphone is a piece of crap. It's just nothing to get all excited about & the fact that news hounds are editorializing about the thing like it's the second coming is hilarious to me. Laughable, even. HA. See, I laughed.

The best part is that the ONE thing the Iphone really has in spades over what's already on the market has only been mentioned in passing.

Bluntly put it's not even 3G.
Those zippy graphics will look great at 14.4 Kbps.:rolleyes:

Have you ever actually looked at the competition to the Ipod? FM tuners, user serviceable batteries, voice recorders, wi-fi connectivity with web browsing, displays with literally 4 times the resolution... I could go on. Feature for feature, the Ipod is inferior & costs more. Look, I won't go into why I know what I know, you probably wouldn't listen, anyway. The state of the art Ipod is only now doing what MP3 players were doing three or four years ago... and they're still not doing it as well or reliably.

Examples?

The key difference is that Ipod & Apple get plenty of free publicity so the sheeple usually don't know any better... they're cool, groovy, hip & all that nonsense. If you want to have a media player that's as cool as your sneakers, get an Ipod. If you want something that's going to do what you want it to do & then some, well... shop around.

Really? That explains why 73 million have been sold, they are all sheeple. Is that why when you see people in the music business listening to a portable music player they almost always have white earbuds in their ears?

I never said I was smarter... I might not be as ignorant as some, however... at least on some subjects. Are you sensitive about your intelligence? Why bring it up?

No I'm not sensitive about much of anything, you can call me a honky, crakker or white boy and I still won't feel a need to jump up and down and call you a racist.....I don't give a shit.

Ever think you might be the one driving a Hyundai while thinking you're driving a Lexus simply because some slick marketing & media hype told you so?

No, not at all. You must be talking about the ridiculous hype put out with the release, finally, of Microsoft's Vista, a 5 year project that was obsolete before it came out.

Ahh... now I understand why you're so excited about the Iphone.

Actually I am excited at the touch screen technology I see used with the phone that will no doubt be available on a portable computer soon.

My opinions are based on a few years of experience in the product reclamation department of a computer parts supply distributorship. I know what breaks, what sells, & how they work.

Why aren't you enlightening us with your real world knowledge of whose products are superior?

Look, I'm not saying the Iphone is a piece of crap. It's just nothing to get all excited about & the fact that news hounds are editorializing about the thing like it's the second coming is hilarious to me. Laughable, even. HA. See, I laughed.

Again, any examples? Greg's Japanese phones aren't available here, whose phone is superior and is actually available in this country?

The best part is that the ONE thing the Iphone really has in spades over what's already on the market has only been mentioned in passing.

Is it a secret?

Those zippy graphics will look great at 14.4 Kbps.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

So I guess that the examples used in the video were actually a hoax because it appeared that the graphics were keeping up just fine.:rolleyes:

Examples?
If you're really curious... for smartphones (that's what the Iphone would be classified as - basically a PDA with phone functionality,) check out UT Starcom's PocketPCs (I have one of these,) Palm Treos, or Blackberries. I don't think there's a single function the Iphone does that these can't do. For playing music, I think some models require downloading free software, but whatever... they're not marketed to Ipod users. Playing music files is secondary to the business functions like reading & editing Word, Excel, & PDA files.

Really? That explains why 73 million have been sold, they are all sheeple. Is that why when you see people in the music business listening to a portable music player they almost always have white earbuds in their ears?
I use white earbuds for my Pocket PC, but I understand your point. Yeah, in a sense, many of them are sheeple. But, that doesn't fully explain the Ipod boom. Digital music players are a lot like sneakers, clothes or cars. They serve a utilitarian purpose (playing music,) but also are an expression of who you are. Take cars for example. If people only bought cars because of their functionality, we'd probably all be driving Priuses, Accords or Cobalts... A to B type of machines that simply fulfill that utilitarian purpose (no offense to any owners of those cars... I have an Accord, myself.) The point is that a car is an expression of who you are... so macho guys might buy a Charger & treehuggers might buy a hybrid Camry.

Ipod has been supported by some amazing marketing... in a word, they're cool. Creative Labs... well, I'm not even sure they advertise at all. What kind of image could that project?

No, not at all. You must be talking about the ridiculous hype put out with the release, finally, of Microsoft's Vista, a 5 year project that was obsolete before it came out.
Check one of your threads for my opinion of Vista, Mac's OS or any of the others... they'll all be pretty obsolete before too long. We'll all be using Firefox, Opera or some other browser more than we'll be depending on the features of our OS.

Please quit putting words into my mouth.
Actually I am excited at the touch screen technology I see used with the phone that will no doubt be available on a portable computer soon.
That's one of the things that gets me about Apple fans... they're (no offense) ignorant of what's already on the market & offered by the competition. Every one of the examples I previously mentioned has touch screen technology. And on my Pocket PC, I don't need the stylus, either... I use my finger the vast majority of the time. Plus, there are already laptops with touchscreens... they're called tablets, generally. They've been on the market - literally - for years. Just because Apple doesn't have one at twice the price doesn't mean they don't exist.
Why aren't you enlightening us with your real world knowledge of whose products are superior?
Ask an you shall receive.

Is it a secret?
Nope. As I mentioned, Apple fans generally don't have a clue about the competition & therefore don't have a clue what is unique about Apple products. It's the on-board memory. It's astounding.

Ipods - the bigger ones, anyway - essentially use a laptop's hard disk drive to store all that music on. Generally, anything with more than 4 or so gigs of memory uses a hard drive. Compared with the other type (flash memory) they're more fragile, heavier & use more batterly life, but have the capability of storing hundreds of gigs compared to just a few gigs with flash. Little Ipods like the Shuffle & Nano use flash memory.

Anyhoo, for whatever reason, most smartphones only have enough onboard memory to operate the business functions of the phones... that's usually less than one gig. As I suggested, the music playing feature is essentially an afterthought. Most do have expansion slots, but that still only gives you up to two gigs.

The Iphone will start out with 8 gigs, iirc... there's no reason later models couldn't have 160. I know there are other smartphones coming to market with hard drives in them... not sure that's something I'd want. When you hear about an Ipod or other MP3 player losing all the music, it's usually because of a damaged hard drive (they're really rather fragile.) All it takes is one good bump while the hard drive is spinning to permanently destroy the thing.

Those zippy graphics will look great at 14.4 Kbps.:rolleyes:

So I guess that the examples used in the video were actually a hoax because it appeared that the graphics were keeping up just fine.:rolleyes:
What other applications were running during the show? Can they pull those graphics off ON LINE? That's the point... most of the internet is graphics heavy. For instance, your computer can certainly display the internet's flashy graphics, your OS's flashy graphics AND the graphics of a few applications all at the same time. That's the load on the processor. Assuming the processor on the Iphone kicks butt (I'm sure it will,) that doesn't mean squat if it's essentially downloading those internet graphics at 14.4kps...

It's the network, not the phone. If the phone isn't 3G, that aspect is already outdated... Easily upgraded, though.

I believe the iphones have optional airport wireless cards. Which would make the network really fast and able to download and stream from anywhere on earth, near a signal ofcourse. I also believe the iphones can double as a remote for your computer, TV, stereo, even garage door opener. Not to mention the graphics are going to equal an ipod video which means full web browsing. Apple never dissapoints, and the reason everyone switches is because the hardware, sleek look, and ofcourse the security. basically a safer way to do everything faster while looking cooler.

Cisco, Apple Settle iPhone Lawsuit
By JORDAN ROBERTSON, AP Technology Writer

1 hour ago
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Cisco Systems Inc. and Apple Inc. said Wednesday they have settled the trademark-infringement lawsuit that threatened to derail Apple's use of the "iPhone" name for its much-hyped new iPod-cellular phone gadget.

The companies said they reached an agreement that will allow Apple to use the name for its sleek new multimedia device in exchange for exploring wide-ranging "interoperability" between the companies' products in the areas of security, consumer and business communications. No other details of the agreement were released.

The companies both said they would dismiss any pending legal actions regarding the trademark.

got my iPhone 3G on launch day July 11, 2008. First in line at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA

(got there at 2am) :)

What other applications were running during the show? Can they pull those graphics off ON LINE? That's the point... most of the internet is graphics heavy. For instance, your computer can certainly display the internet's flashy graphics, your OS's flashy graphics AND the graphics of a few applications all at the same time. That's the load on the processor. Assuming the processor on the Iphone kicks butt (I'm sure it will,) that doesn't mean squat if it's essentially downloading those internet graphics at 14.4kps...

It's the network, not the phone. If the phone isn't 3G, that aspect is already outdated... Easily upgraded, though.
Actually the operating system in the iPhone works in such a way that when you go back to the home screen it actually quits the application you were in previously. There are no applications running in the background while you are in the web browser, for example. As you mentioned the 3G aspect is easily upgraded and Apple has done so.

-----

I got my iPhone 3G about 2 weeks ago and I love it. I was a bit apprehensive about the lack of physical buttons and tactile feedback for typing, but it hasn't been an issue at all. It only took me about 20 minutes of texting with friends to get used to the touch-screen keyboard and the auto-correct features work extremely well for the occasions in which I do mess up. What a great device. Apple hit the ball out of the park with this one.

Also, Steve Jobs just announced that for the last quarter Apple sold more iPhones than RIM sold Blackberries. People seem to be seeing the light.

Last edited:
Oh My God

How on earth can any of you afford an i phone?

Don't you know you're supposed to be hurting? These are hard times...hard times for one and all....

We're facing the worst economy since the Great depression and you have the absolute gall to buy an i phone that money should be taken from you if you are going to be so irresponsible and given to someone who needs to buy food for their starving children to eat while they watch their favorite cartoon on Nickelodeon or play games on their Wii.

What's next? I suppose your going to buy some new clothes you un-American greedy people flaunting you wealth in the face of all those families who are losing their homes.

How dare you.***

sarcasm

If you're really curious... for smartphones (that's what the Iphone would be classified as - basically a PDA with phone functionality,) check out UT Starcom's PocketPCs (I have one of these,) Palm Treos, or Blackberries. I don't think there's a single function the Iphone does that these can't do. For playing music, I think some models require downloading free software, but whatever... they're not marketed to Ipod users. Playing music files is secondary to the business functions like reading & editing Word, Excel, & PDA files.

I use white earbuds for my Pocket PC, but I understand your point. Yeah, in a sense, many of them are sheeple. But, that doesn't fully explain the Ipod boom. Digital music players are a lot like sneakers, clothes or cars. They serve a utilitarian purpose (playing music,) but also are an expression of who you are. Take cars for example. If people only bought cars because of their functionality, we'd probably all be driving Priuses, Accords or Cobalts... A to B type of machines that simply fulfill that utilitarian purpose (no offense to any owners of those cars... I have an Accord, myself.) The point is that a car is an expression of who you are... so macho guys might buy a Charger & treehuggers might buy a hybrid Camry.

Ipod has been supported by some amazing marketing... in a word, they're cool. Creative Labs... well, I'm not even sure they advertise at all. What kind of image could that project?

Check one of your threads for my opinion of Vista, Mac's OS or any of the others... they'll all be pretty obsolete before too long. We'll all be using Firefox, Opera or some other browser more than we'll be depending on the features of our OS.

Please quit putting words into my mouth.

That's one of the things that gets me about Apple fans... they're (no offense) ignorant of what's already on the market & offered by the competition. Every one of the examples I previously mentioned has touch screen technology. And on my Pocket PC, I don't need the stylus, either... I use my finger the vast majority of the time. Plus, there are already laptops with touchscreens... they're called tablets, generally. They've been on the market - literally - for years. Just because Apple doesn't have one at twice the price doesn't mean they don't exist.

Ask an you shall receive.

Nope. As I mentioned, Apple fans generally don't have a clue about the competition & therefore don't have a clue what is unique about Apple products. It's the on-board memory. It's astounding.

Ipods - the bigger ones, anyway - essentially use a laptop's hard disk drive to store all that music on. Generally, anything with more than 4 or so gigs of memory uses a hard drive. Compared with the other type (flash memory) they're more fragile, heavier & use more batterly life, but have the capability of storing hundreds of gigs compared to just a few gigs with flash. Little Ipods like the Shuffle & Nano use flash memory.

Anyhoo, for whatever reason, most smartphones only have enough onboard memory to operate the business functions of the phones... that's usually less than one gig. As I suggested, the music playing feature is essentially an afterthought. Most do have expansion slots, but that still only gives you up to two gigs.

The Iphone will start out with 8 gigs, iirc... there's no reason later models couldn't have 160. I know there are other smartphones coming to market with hard drives in them... not sure that's something I'd want. When you hear about an Ipod or other MP3 player losing all the music, it's usually because of a damaged hard drive (they're really rather fragile.) All it takes is one good bump while the hard drive is spinning to permanently destroy the thing.

Oh My God

How on earth can any of you afford an i phone?

Don't you know you're supposed to be hurting? These are hard times...hard times for one and all....

We're facing the worst economy since the Great depression and you have the absolute gall to buy an i phone that money should be taken from you if you are going to be so irresponsible and given to someone who needs to buy food for their starving children to eat while they watch their favorite cartoon on Nickelodeon or play games on their Wii.

What's next? I suppose your going to buy some new clothes you un-American greedy people flaunting you wealth in the face of all those families who are losing their homes.

How dare you.***

sarcasm
hahahaha I actually thought this was going to be serious when I started reading it...funny stuff

Forum List

Back