The new 3rd order, China, Phillipines and Russia!!!

If they fight against democrats they are allies of true Americans.

Divide and conquer, it's the democrat way. Obama has managed to alienate allies like the Philippines and Russia, while entrenching us deeper with shit countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
Get the fuck outta here and shut the fuck, you stupid ass moron. If anybody is dividing this nation, its people like you....we hate all of you white racist conservative mf's...may Trump win, please!!

We should withdraw our troops from muslim countries and focus on homeland secrurity, because the Russians soon will have all the power with these muslim countries soon
Don´t be foolish. Withdraw and everything is fine. Nobody is going to attack you.
Keep on creating tensions and wars and the powder keg will explode one day.
Don't be foolish, stay there and everything is fine....4 trillion down, countless dead soldiers, no real end in sight, homegrown terrorist here......all citizens...yeah, I'm being foolish.
And you blame it on Trump!

No, I blame it on Trump supporters, Trump is gonna slither back to his golden palace when this shit is over, you white racist mf's have die off before this country can ever find room to breath again.
In your ignorance you don´t see that you call those racists who just want their America back. You make up things and you have no alternative to provide because the alternative is a warmonger who is eager to drag America further into pointless and criminal wars, resulting in WWIII. Is it that what you want? WWIII? And Food Stamps? I can send you Food Stamps via PM, would you vote me them?
Trump might be a tough businessman but Samaritans have no business running. And he addresses the right issues. While Hillary wants no fly zones and food stamps, Trump wants to make America great again. Is that so evil?

We should withdraw our troops from muslim countries and focus on homeland secrurity, because the Russians soon will have all the power with these muslim countries soon
Don´t be foolish. Withdraw and everything is fine. Nobody is going to attack you.
Don't be foolish, stay there and everything is fine....4 trillion down, countless dead soldiers, no real end in sight, homegrown terrorist here......all citizens...yeah, I'm being foolish.

No, I blame it on Trump supporters, Trump is gonna slither back to his golden palace when this shit is over, you white racist mf's have die off before this country can ever find room to breath again.
Relax, moron. LOL...take a deep breathe.

And the racists like you?

If they fight against democrats they are allies of true Americans.

Divide and conquer, it's the democrat way. Obama has managed to alienate allies like the Philippines and Russia, while entrenching us deeper with shit countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
Get the fuck outta here and shut the fuck, you stupid ass moron. If anybody is dividing this nation, its people like you....we hate all of you white racist conservative mf's...may Trump win, please!!

Sounds like I hit the nail right on the head.

Shit! I didn't know Trump was calling the shots! I thought it was the black guy!
Well he's black, so he can't be calling any wrong shots, while he walks on water, parts the seas, and cures Global Warming.

U.S. warship challenges China's claims in South China Sea

Notice Russia and China always 'warn'. If they take a shot they know what's coming. China attempting to annex a huge part of ocean isn't going to fly, ever. It's funny to watch both China and Russia with their bluster, because that is all it is. For Russia it is a weak attempt to show the American people 'ooooo, the world is scary, better elect the madman'. Sorry, no sale. For China they are trying to cutoff Taiwan and isolate it. Again, sorry it won't fly.

If the shooting starts both of those countries are going to find out very quickly just how far behind the US they are in modern warfare.

This country and its white people are gonna rule the day they weakened Obama....let the chips fall where they may.
Oh, we're gonna 'rule the day' huh?

I guess the beauty, for you, is you have no idea how friggin' stupid you come across in your racist rants in here.
if she just spent half as much energy getting an education as she does raging because she was born black her life would be much better.

This country and its white people are gonna rule the day they weakened Obama....let the chips fall where they may.
Oh, we're gonna 'rule the day' huh?

I guess the beauty, for you, is you have no idea how friggin' stupid you come across in your racist rants in here.
if she just spent half as much energy getting an education as she does raging because she was born black her life would be much better.
I never thought anyone in here would ever top Truthmatters in the stupidity department, but she's sure giving it a good run.

Forum List

Back