The new 3rd order, China, Phillipines and Russia!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Well, folks, this is what happens when you give our economy away and enrich China for the last 20 years with our jobs, vote in GOP losers and allow the GOP to fuck over our president and weaken him verbally for 8 years......and then you have a mf like Trump do the same.....the US have no one to blame for this but US;

While we're fighting 3 muslim wars that is leading us no fuckin where, the rest of the world is worries about thier economic and poltical interest and good give a fuck about muslims.

While the world is talking about us against them, we're here talking about us against us.....with dick talks and groping white bitches and Bill Clinton...thanks to white voters and Trump, we are the laughing stock of the world!!

Funny thing about the phillipine president...he still wants our money.....LOLOLOLO

• Banned
And because our election is so fucked up, we no longer have creds to intervene on global elections allowing fuck heads like Putin and the phillipines to elected fools....thank again, the GOP, white racist and Trump!!

• Banned
World war III....HERE WE COME, COMPLIMENTS OF TRUMP, THE GOP AND REDNECKS!!

• Banned
We should withdraw our troops from muslim countries and focus on homeland secrurity, because the Russians soon will have all the power with these muslim countries soon

• Banned
Thank you MSM for this nightmare the world and this country with Trump leading the way for all the chaos and misery we're all now experiencing....save for Trump redneck voters, they're hysterically happy!!

We should withdraw our troops from muslim countries and focus on homeland secrurity, because the Russians soon will have all the power with these muslim countries soon
Don´t be foolish. Withdraw and everything is fine. Nobody is going to attack you.
Keep on creating tensions and wars and the powder keg will explode one day.

• Banned
Don´t be foolish. Withdraw and everything is fine. Nobody is going to attack you.
Don't be foolish, stay there and everything is fine....4 trillion down, countless dead soldiers, no real end in sight, homegrown terrorist here......all citizens...yeah, I'm being foolish.

This country and its white people are gonna rule the day they weakened Obama....let the chips fall where they may.

Don't be foolish, stay there and everything is fine....4 trillion down, countless dead soldiers, no real end in sight, homegrown terrorist here......all citizens...yeah, I'm being foolish.
And you blame it on Trump!

Shit! I didn't know Trump was calling the shots! I thought it was the black guy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey TIGER RED , the above post from WILLOW TREE is just a little information for you TRed !!

Nobel Peace Prize comes through once again. Yet another failure of the Obama administration. But of course this is somehow Trump's fault. Sometimes I wonder if rabid racist progressives like the OP will ever see how stupid their claims are, then I remember they are incapable of any logical thought process.

If they fight against democrats they are allies of true Americans.

Divide and conquer, it's the democrat way. Obama has managed to alienate allies like the Philippines and Russia, while entrenching us deeper with shit countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

And you blame it on Trump!

No, I blame it on Trump supporters, Trump is gonna slither back to his golden palace when this shit is over, you white racist mf's have die off before this country can ever find room to breath again.

Forum List

Back