The Neoconservatives Are Brewing A Wider War In Syria...

Seriously, how many wars do the Neocons wanna start? They want war with Russia, they want war with China, they want war with Iran, they want war with Noth Korea, they want war with Syria...

I'm sure they have many more countries on their list, but you get the picture. The only question now is, will Americans allow them their Police State and WWIII?

Who are these neocons? How do you know they want war with Russia, China, North Korea and Syria?

The Neocons (Nazis) want their Police State and WWIII. The only question is, will Americans continue to go along?

Who are they? How do you know? Why haven't they silenced a truth-teller such as yourself?

It's not a secret. They're not hiding it. They're pushing for war with so many countries, you can't even keep track anymore. Their list is a very long one. But are you gonna continue to support it? Are you gonna let them have their Police State and WWIII? Those are the most important questions at this point.

Who are these neocons? How do you know they want war with Russia, China, North Korea and Syria?

You screech it here daily. How many wars you want for God's sake? SHEESH!

The Neocons (Nazis) want their Police State and WWIII. The only question is, will Americans continue to go along?

Who are they? How do you know? Why haven't they silenced a truth-teller such as yourself?

You know, this guy is just a left over from the "Ron Paul" days who insist that if we just hide behind our oceans, all these people we claim are evil.........that he claims are really all nice guys...will just leave us alone.

I don't know this person, but I bet I would recognize him going down the street if I seen him.............carboard sign on his neck still proclaiming "Ron Paul" can win 2016 if we just write him in, while having a very close resemblance to Neville Chamberlain.

Keep a watch out for him on the streets of Iran if you ever get there. He will be the guy offering up Czechoslovakia to get them to make nice!

So, how many more countries do you want war with? How many more American kids do you wanna march into the meat grinder? How many more lives do you wanna destroy? When are you gonna get enough blood? I don't want your WWIII. Enough is enough.

Why are you asking me such ridiculous questions? Who said I ever wanted war with anyone?

I would rather sit at home, eat steaks, have sex with my wife, and drink beer! Why you would think most of us want a war is beyond me. Hell, I have kids and grandkids. Think I want to send them off to war?

I am sorry their my friend, but you have a serious problem. Since I am not a doctor, I will not try to diagnose it. Maybe you are high on Ron Paul legalized weed, or maybe you are drunk on Bud light, I don't know. That is not a medical problem, that is a personal problem!

You know, my wife blames me for everything, including if the sun don't shine. Are you a female? But I digress!

Go smoke a doobie or whatever they call them now, and chill, lol. I am not the ambassador of war, I am the ambassador of sex and beer, hehehehehehehe. I am even for more immigration, as long as those immigrants are all good looking women, lol.

You really need to give yourself a reality test if you think everyone wants war. In fact, I personally do not know anyone who wants a war. Everybody I know though wants sex, many want beer, a few want their next doobie, and all want to be filthy rich! Sound like warmongers to you?

I don't know what country you were born in to make you believe the bullshit you do, or who brainwashed you, but if you want to find some war mongers, go look at Isis. My suggestion would be, "to fly over there and have a pow-wow with them," and being in a magnanimous mood today, I will even donate the 1st dollar for your plane ticket to go over there and save the world!

No need to thank me, I am charitable that way-) I am now going to chase my wife down and convince her to get naked, or drink a beer, whichever comes 1st, lol. You go over there and save the world, and don't forget to keep all of us informed on your progress-)

I just don't want your Police State and WWIII. I don't believe in all your Boogeymen. I can't support you sending more of our kids into the meat grinder for nothing. I wanna see an end to your Permanent War.

From what we have seen, political wars don't work.

For example, the US went into North Korea "to stop communism". The US was afraid of China and the USSR, so they let them be.

All they ended up doing was to militarize the region an now are in the midst of a nuclear show down with NK.

Then they went into Vietnam and tried to fight a war with borders once again as the Viet Cong ran into countries like Cambodia to hide but the US refused to invade because of political reasons. The US pulled out and the region was militarized as well. Luckily, the US pulled out or they would probably have nukes now as well.

Then there is Iraq. The US went in, cleaned house, but refused to invade countries around Iraq who were sending in men and arms to fight them, once again because of political reasons. Now ISIS owns half and Iran the other half.

If you declare war, it needs to be done like it was against Nazi Germany. You make a commitment to eradicate them and cross borders if necessary. Many may not know this but insurgencies lasted for over a decade in Germany after the allies had taken over the region. This is the type of dedication and resolve needed to win a war.

Last edited:

It's not a secret. They're not hiding it. They're pushing for war with so many countries, you can't even keep track anymore. Their list is a very long one. But are you gonna continue to support it? Are you gonna let them have their Police State and WWIII? Those are the most important questions at this point.

So you aren't going to list the neocons? No links to their desire for war in the many places you've listed?

Why?

You know, this guy is just a left over from the "Ron Paul" days who insist that if we just hide behind our oceans, all these people we claim are evil.........that he claims are really all nice guys...will just leave us alone.

I don't know this person, but I bet I would recognize him going down the street if I seen him.............carboard sign on his neck still proclaiming "Ron Paul" can win 2016 if we just write him in, while having a very close resemblance to Neville Chamberlain.

Keep a watch out for him on the streets of Iran if you ever get there. He will be the guy offering up Czechoslovakia to get them to make nice!

So, how many more countries do you want war with? How many more American kids do you wanna march into the meat grinder? How many more lives do you wanna destroy? When are you gonna get enough blood? I don't want your WWIII. Enough is enough.

Why are you asking me such ridiculous questions? Who said I ever wanted war with anyone?

I would rather sit at home, eat steaks, have sex with my wife, and drink beer! Why you would think most of us want a war is beyond me. Hell, I have kids and grandkids. Think I want to send them off to war?

I am sorry their my friend, but you have a serious problem. Since I am not a doctor, I will not try to diagnose it. Maybe you are high on Ron Paul legalized weed, or maybe you are drunk on Bud light, I don't know. That is not a medical problem, that is a personal problem!

You know, my wife blames me for everything, including if the sun don't shine. Are you a female? But I digress!

Go smoke a doobie or whatever they call them now, and chill, lol. I am not the ambassador of war, I am the ambassador of sex and beer, hehehehehehehe. I am even for more immigration, as long as those immigrants are all good looking women, lol.

You really need to give yourself a reality test if you think everyone wants war. In fact, I personally do not know anyone who wants a war. Everybody I know though wants sex, many want beer, a few want their next doobie, and all want to be filthy rich! Sound like warmongers to you?

I don't know what country you were born in to make you believe the bullshit you do, or who brainwashed you, but if you want to find some war mongers, go look at Isis. My suggestion would be, "to fly over there and have a pow-wow with them," and being in a magnanimous mood today, I will even donate the 1st dollar for your plane ticket to go over there and save the world!

No need to thank me, I am charitable that way-) I am now going to chase my wife down and convince her to get naked, or drink a beer, whichever comes 1st, lol. You go over there and save the world, and don't forget to keep all of us informed on your progress-)

I just don't want your Police State and WWIII. I don't believe in all your Boogeymen. I can't support you sending more of our kids into the meat grinder for nothing. I wanna see an end to your Permanent War.

Well, he is consistent! And here with the technology we have, I never thought I would again hear a stuck needle on a record, lololololol!

So you aren't going to list the neocons? No links to their desire for war in the many places you've listed?

Why?

You're on the list. But there are several others on this board.

Well, he is consistent! And here with the technology we have, I never thought I would again hear a stuck needle on a record, lololololol!

How many future desired wars you guys up to now? Any other countries you've added to your list recently? You Warmongers seem to add another one to your list every week.

Another left wing fantasy post disguised as politics? The funny thing is that this junk used to be passed as news way back when Cronkite was king and every bit of news had a liberal spin and there was no internet.

Why?

Excellent! Can you define neocon?

Perhaps link where I've expressed my desire for war with Russia, China, North Korea, Syria and more?

Pretty please. Unless we're to simply take your word for it?
Should be easy for you, you've said they've made no secret of their desire.

Why?

Perhaps link where I've expressed my desire for war with Russia, China, North Korea, Syria and more?

Are you Neocons really gonna claim you don't want war with nations like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and so on? Because your constant Warmongering says otherwise. Try to be honest. I can respect honesty, even if i disagree with a stance.

Why?

Are you Neocons really gonna claim you don't want war with nations like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and so on? Because your constant Warmongering says otherwise. Try to be honest. I can respect honesty, even if i disagree with a stance.

Are you Neocons

You never defined Neocon. We haven't even shown who here is or isn't a Neocon.

really gonna claim you don't want war with nations like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and so on?

I will claim here that I don't want war with nations like that.

Because your constant Warmongering says otherwise.

Constant warmongering? You'll have to provide at least a couple of links to back up that claim.

Why?

Are you Neocons

really gonna claim you don't want war with nations like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and so on?

Constant warmongering? You'll have to provide at least a couple of links to back up that claim.

I've seen a whole lotta warmongering from folks like you on this board. It's to the point it has to be asked, how many countries do you want war with? How many y'all up to now?

So i don't think you're being honest when you say you don't want more war. Sorry, but i just can't buy it. And i can't respect folks who won't be honest.

Why?

Are you Neocons

I've seen a whole lotta warmongering from folks like you on this board. It's to the point it has to be asked, how many countries do you want war with? How many y'all up to now?

So i don't think you're being honest when you say you don't want more war. Sorry, but i just can't buy it. And i can't respect folks who won't be honest.

No link for your claims?
How disappointing..........

Are you Neocons

No link for your claims?

Are you really being honest when you claim you don't want future conflict with those nations? Keep in mind, you'd only be lying to yourself. I'm a pretty good lie detector.

Are you Neocons

No link for your claims?

Are you really being honest when you claim you don't want future conflict with those nations? Keep in mind, you'd only be lying to yourself. I'm a pretty good lie detector.

Your lack of links has not gone unnoticed.
One could almost say you lied, eh?

Are you Neocons

No link for your claims?

Your lack of links has not gone unnoticed.
One could almost say you lied, eh?

So you don't want conflict with those nations? If not, good on ya. I stand corrected. But i still have some doubts.

If you are a NeoCon you start wars.... That is what you do...
Usually NeoCon wars are proxy wars fought for Israel

SwedishCorpse6%2B001.jpg

Forum List

Back