Liberal's "Not OK" With Trump's Filthy Profanity

Dick, cock, pecker and one eyed wonder worm are filthy and evull.
Schlong is a word G-d gave to those who think they're chosen making it sacred.

I like him too and have voted Dem for my whole life...

images

I guess liberals (at least the Ass. Press) are O.K. with Maddy Halfbright telling women "there is a special place in hell for women who don't vote for Hillary". Hillary thought it was hilarious. The rest of the Country thought it was tasteless and offensive judging by the boos she received about it.

I guess liberals (at least the Ass. Press) are O.K. with Maddy Halfbright telling women "there is a special place in hell for women who don't vote for Hillary". Hillary thought it was hilarious. The rest of the Country thought it was tasteless and offensive judging by the boos she received about it.

Liberals use two different playbooks...that and they are hypocrites of the highest order

Fortunately, Hillary doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning
Thank god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberals use two different playbooks...that and they are hypocrites of the highest order
Liberals are the only people on the planet that can be hypocrites and still have a clear conscience.

Forum List

Back