The Neoconservatives Are Brewing A Wider War In Syria...

eyesplayingtricksWGP.png

And what does this have to do with starting wars? Just prevent them from reaching their planned destination. No need for US involvement either, If where there are headed does not want them, let that country take care of the problem.

Are you Neocons

You never defined Neocon. We haven't even shown who here is or isn't a Neocon.

really gonna claim you don't want war with nations like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and so on?

I will claim here that I don't want war with nations like that.

Because your constant Warmongering says otherwise.

Constant warmongering? You'll have to provide at least a couple of links to back up that claim.

I've seen a whole lotta warmongering from folks like you on this board. It's to the point it has to be asked, how many countries do you want war with? How many y'all up to now?

So i don't think you're being honest when you say you don't want more war. Sorry, but i just can't buy it. And i can't respect folks who won't be honest.

No link for your claims?
How disappointing..........

Are you really being honest when you claim you don't want future conflict with those nations? Keep in mind, you'd only be lying to yourself. I'm a pretty good lie detector.

Your lack of links has not gone unnoticed.
One could almost say you lied, eh?

So you don't want conflict with those nations? If not, good on ya. I stand corrected. But i still have some doubts.

I don't want war with nations like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and so on.

But i still have some doubts.

Based on your lies and ignorance, I have doubts about your intelligence.

Forum List

Back