The Negro Vote

The Democrats will get between 80 and 100% of the black vote. More importantly the urban centers of Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago, Philly, Pittsburgh, LA, etc... will deliver the necessary electoral votes. Nominating Trump on the top of the ticket will do little to change the outcome that is becoming more and more enevitable as the GOP leadership void grows. If Trump/Carson/Fiorina sweep the first 3 contests; Clinton can start thinking about making cabinet selections and re-decorating Air force One.. No true GOP contender will be able to stay in the race when the money starts drying out. Given that neither Bush, Christie, Rubio, or Kasich seem to be willing to dispense with the niceties...yet. Eventually they will.

Thank you.
Don't thank me because you have no credibility. And altering my post is against the rules, fuckwad.

I didn't alter YOUR post, dipshit -- I UNaltered MY post that YOU altered.

So fuck you.
No, fuck you. I HIGHLIGHTED the part of your post I had an issue with. You ALTERED my post to change the meaning of it to create a deception, you POS.

Report it then.

Do let us know how that works out.

Again -- what I restored were MY OWN WORDS. I do own my own words. I ain't John Fogerty. And he won that case anyway.

She accused me of the same thing last week.
You apologized and removed it too, didn't you? We're seeing a pattern here...Liberals alter other people's quotes when they can't make a legitimate point of their own.

thats why a Trump/Carson or Carson/Trump ticket will have Debbie the monster Wasserman in utter panic mode.

You're suggesting the same wags who whine incessantly about O'bama's "political inexperience"..... are going to put together a ticket comprised of two guys with a combined aggregate of ----- no political experience whatsoever.

Only in Uh Murrika.

Oh please Obama had no experience at anything the guy's resume was a joke. With Trump and Carson you have a billionaire businessman and a neurosurgeon which is about 1,000% more experience than that clown Obama had.

thats why a Trump/Carson or Carson/Trump ticket will have Debbie the monster Wasserman in utter panic mode.

You're suggesting the same wags who whine incessantly about O'bama's "political inexperience"..... are going to put together a ticket comprised of two guys with a combined aggregate of ----- no political experience whatsoever.

Only in Uh Murrika.

Oh please Obama had no experience at anything the guy's resume was a joke. With Trump and Carson you have a billionaire businessman and a neurosurgeon which is about 1,000% more experience than that clown Obama had.

Yuhuh.

When was Rump elected to the Senate?
How long was Carson a governor?
What did either of them do in public service, even on a local level? Even by appointment?

I still get "Zero".

"Billionaire businessman" is the last person you want in charge of a government, since the goal of a billionaire is to enrich himself at the expense of the people while the goal of government is the welfare of the people. They serve opposite interests.

Actually that's not literally the "last" person you want in charge of government. The "last" person would be a billionaire businessman who's taken four bankruptcies.

Don't thank me because you have no credibility. And altering my post is against the rules, fuckwad.

So fuck you.
No, fuck you. I HIGHLIGHTED the part of your post I had an issue with. You ALTERED my post to change the meaning of it to create a deception, you POS.

Report it then.

Again -- what I restored were MY OWN WORDS. I do own my own words. I ain't John Fogerty. And he won that case anyway.

You apologized and removed it too, didn't you? We're seeing a pattern here...Liberals alter other people's quotes when they can't make a legitimate point of their own.

Go fuck yourself, lying asshole. The words you altered were fucking MINE. Eat me and change your fucking diaper, toddler.

So fuck you.

Report it then.

Go fuck yourself, lying asshole. The words you altered were fucking MINE. Eat me and change your fucking diaper, toddler.
This is great. Pogo calls me a toddler while he's having a tantrum. Irony at it's best. Obviously you don't have the temperament for an honest debate without losing your temper like a 6 year old so I'll just let you go pout. :itsok: :lol:

I too have heard that there is a significant shift among blacks that is leading numbers of them into the Trump camp.

This is a good thing.
As a White Guy I haven't got a clue how they are reacting or how they feel.

But I am beginning to develop the impression that self-sufficient Black Voters are, indeed, beginning to shift away from the Democratic Party.

I only have a handful of reference points for this, and those are purely local or personal, however...

The Facebook dialogue of Father Michael Pfleger of St. Sabina Roman Catholic Church in Chicago might be somewhat indicative of inner-city Black political sentiments...

Plfeger is an inner-city priest - for decades, pastor of a particular South Side church - who routinely uses his pulpit (physically and virtually, online) to influence inner-city Black Folk into voting Democratic, and to peddle the Democratic-Liberal agenda, and to agitate and inflame residents of the South Side, with very little mention of God in any of that...

Owing largely to my years of involvement with inner-city social service agencies, I routinely follow Pfleger on Facebook, and oftentimes roll my eyes at his inflammatory rants...

Interestingly enough, in the past couple of years, I perceive a substantive shift in the feedback he receives from Black Folk - in his parish, and far beyond...

That feedback increasingly talks about Black Folk and Black Communities accepting responsibility for the crime in their neighborhoods and the corruption in their politicians and assuming more responsibility for their own condition and their own futures, and throwing-off the influence of Clerics and Leftist Politicians who have been throwing them bones and then disappearing when they're actually needed to help solve problems...

I don't perceive that such talk has reached a Tipping (Majority) Point within that mostly Black audience but it's getting pretty extensive and pervasive and consistent and intense.

Meaning that increasing numbers of Black Folk (let's just say 'ethnic minorities', period) are beginning to tumble to the idea that although the Republicans oftentimes are not their friends, that the same thing can oftentimes be said about the Democrats - it's just that the Democrats-Liberals are better bullshit artists and package their bullshit better.

This real-wold Political Awakening is a good thing, if it continues to build momentum, and reaches that Tipping Point, and does, indeed, become a new American Political Reality. It's anybody's guess whether that (perceived) trend will continue, but it's a ray of hope that Black Folks will shake-off the Democratic Party Funk, over time.

So fuck you.

Report it then.

Pussy

It's getting louder its getting stronger and its going TRUMP!

If you look to any group of people to judge Obama look at the WORKING Negro. They are ASHAMED of what he has NOT done and what he HAS caused. The Negro has grow more and more upset because of his policies his corruption and his backing of 3rd world dictators.

The WORKING Negro NOT to be confused with the WELFARE Negro is TIRED of the stories the excuses and the racial strife Obama has caused. They KNOW its Obama that caused the strife that has led to the INCREASE in killings.

They KNOW the unemployment numbers are FALSE. They KNOW he has done NOTHING for working people no matter the color. WELFARE Negro's have made out like bandits while WORKING Negros have been beaten by his programs.

The democrats are getting the WELFARE Negro's as base while Trump is getting WORKING negro's in his base. But Clinton {1} and Obama {1} have done everything they could to force the WORKING Negro out of work to join the democrat base of WELFARE Negro's.

In liberal eyes THIS Trump SUPPORTER this WORKING Negro MUST be a racist right? That IS their logic right? A FREE man a WORKING man a CHRISTIAN man MUST be a racist. That is what their agenda play book tells us.

Who is getting the white man welfare vote?

Only in Uh Murrika.

Yuhuh.

When was Rump elected to the Senate?
How long was Carson a governor?
What did either of them do in public service, even on a local level? Even by appointment?

I still get "Zero".

"Billionaire businessman" is the last person you want in charge of a government, since the goal of a billionaire is to enrich himself at the expense of the people while the goal of government is the welfare of the people. They serve opposite interests.

Actually that's not literally the "last" person you want in charge of government. The "last" person would be a billionaire businessman who's taken four bankruptcies.

Translation, Obama is a government mooch loser.

Step 1: Find a minority that agrees with you
Step 2: Say that one person is a indication of a big wave
Step 3: Call that one minority that agrees with you smart because, you're smart, right?
Step 4: Start thread
Step 5: Profit

Step 1: Find a minority that agrees with you
Step 2: Say that one person is a indication of a big wave
Step 3: Call that one minority that agrees with you smart because, you're smart, right?
Step 4: Start thread
Step 5: Profit

2a - refer to that minority by a label that hasn't been used in common parlance since 1956....
3a - demonstrate exactly how smart you are by using an apostrophe to form a plural....
3b - put the entire thing in obnoxious bold font because, being so edumacated, your words are more important than the rabble's are...

So fuck you.

Report it then.

Pussy
Something you've never seen except in pictures.

And you can't say shit about it, can you? :lol:

Just did.

Problem?
Not with any credibility.

Thank you.

So fuck you.

WIth only two functioning brain cells at his disposal SJ is already fucked.

So fuck you.

Report it then.

Stop whining... it is irritating, you swine...and dont even TRY to alter this post.

Report it then.

Pussy
Something you've never seen except in pictures.
I've never seen a picture of your gape. Thank God.

Forum List

Back