The Negro Vote

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It's getting louder its getting stronger and its going TRUMP!

If you look to any group of people to judge Obama look at the WORKING Negro. They are ASHAMED of what he has NOT done and what he HAS caused. The Negro has grow more and more upset because of his policies his corruption and his backing of 3rd world dictators.

The WORKING Negro NOT to be confused with the WELFARE Negro is TIRED of the stories the excuses and the racial strife Obama has caused. They KNOW its Obama that caused the strife that has led to the INCREASE in killings.

They KNOW the unemployment numbers are FALSE. They KNOW he has done NOTHING for working people no matter the color. WELFARE Negro's have made out like bandits while WORKING Negros have been beaten by his programs.

The democrats are getting the WELFARE Negro's as base while Trump is getting WORKING negro's in his base. But Clinton {1} and Obama {1} have done everything they could to force the WORKING Negro out of work to join the democrat base of WELFARE Negro's.

In liberal eyes THIS Trump SUPPORTER this WORKING Negro MUST be a racist right? That IS their logic right? A FREE man a WORKING man a CHRISTIAN man MUST be a racist. That is what their agenda play book tells us.

thats why a Trump/Carson or Carson/Trump ticket will have Debbie the monster Wasserman in utter panic mode.

You're suggesting the same wags who whine incessantly about O'bama's "political inexperience"..... are going to put together a ticket comprised of two guys with a combined aggregate of ----- no political experience whatsoever.

Only in Uh Murrika.

I too have heard that there is a significant shift among blacks that is leading numbers of them into the Trump camp.

This is a good thing.

• Banned
thats why a Trump/Carson or Carson/Trump ticket will have Debbie the monster Wasserman in utter panic mode.

You're suggesting the same wags who whine incessantly about O'bama's "political inexperience"..... are going to put together a ticket comprised of two guys with a combined aggregate of ----- no political experience whatsoever.

Only in Uh Murrika.
Members here look forward to your comments about as much as having their toilet back up. ALMOST but not quite.

Only in Uh Murrika.
And you can't say shit about it, can you? :lol:

no political experience whatsoever.

and that is what is so great about it, our founding fathers had no "political experience" either yet they wrote three of the most wonderful documents ever known to human kind, the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and Declaration of Independence.., if you care to include the Federalist Papers, make that FOUR!!

:fu: ... :asshole: and :up_yours: ............... :lmao:

no political experience whatsoever.

and that is what is so great about it, our founding fathers had no "political experience" either yet they wrote three of the most wonderful documents ever known to human kind, the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and Declaration of Independence.., if you care to include the Federalist Papers, make that FOUR!!

:fu: ... :asshole: and :up_yours: ............... :lmao:

Yeah um.... number one, writing documents isn't running a country, and number two, when they wrote those documents they took their cues from the learned philosophers of their time and the past.

And number three, for those of you that are illiterate, what I did there was compare the whiners who bitch and moan about O'bama's 12 years of "inexperience" (which was more than George Bush and way more than Romney) with the ticket the poster suggested of two guys who have a combined total of Absolute Zero.

None of which has jack squat to do with the Founders or with writing documents.

Only in Uh Murrika.

Just did.

Problem?

Only in Uh Murrika.

Just did.

Problem?
Not with any credibility.

Only in Uh Murrika.

Just did.

Problem?

Thank you.

Only in Uh Murrika.

Just did.

Problem?

Thank you.
Don't thank me because you have no credibility. And altering my post is against the rules, fuckwad.

Only in Uh Murrika.

Just did.

Problem?

Thank you.
Don't thank me because you have no credibility. And altering my post is against the rules, fuckwad.

I didn't alter YOUR post, dipshit -- I UNaltered MY post that YOU altered.

So fuck you.

Just did.

Problem?

Thank you.

So fuck you.
No, fuck you. I HIGHLIGHTED the part of your post I had an issue with. You ALTERED my post to change the meaning of it to create a deception, you POS.

Just did.

Problem?

Thank you.

So fuck you.
No, fuck you. I HIGHLIGHTED the part of your post I had an issue with. You ALTERED my post to change the meaning of it to create a deception, you POS.

Report it then.

Do let us know how that works out.

Again -- what I restored were MY OWN WORDS. I do own my own words. I ain't John Fogerty. And he won that case anyway.

Thank you.

So fuck you.

Report it then.

Again -- what I restored were MY OWN WORDS. I do own my own words. I ain't John Fogerty. And he won that case anyway.
No, you altered my post. And I don't need to report it because I would rather everyone be able to see the chicken shit way you debate.

Thank you.

So fuck you.

Report it then.

She accused me of the same thing last week.

Forum List

Back