The Negro Vote

However Bernie is not as stupid as you. He would never utter such mind numbing ignorance such as Black people drop out of grammer school.
Maybe you should request a partial refund on your mail order
Penn Foster GED certificate...

However Bernie is not as stupid as you. He would never utter such mind numbing ignorance such as Black people drop out of grammer school.
Maybe you should request a partial refund on your mail order
Penn Foster GED certificate...

At least I could fill out the form by myself.

No, fuck you. I HIGHLIGHTED the part of your post I had an issue with. You ALTERED my post to change the meaning of it to create a deception, you POS.

Report it then.

Do let us know how that works out.

Again -- what I restored were MY OWN WORDS. I do own my own words. I ain't John Fogerty. And he won that case anyway.

She accused me of the same thing last week.
You apologized and removed it too, didn't you? We're seeing a pattern here...Liberals alter other people's quotes when they can't make a legitimate point of their own.
Stop whining... it is irritating, you swine...and dont even TRY to alter this post.
I wouldn't want to alter any of your posts (or your negro friend's). I want everyone to see how stupid you are.
Heh heh heh, how is that working out for ya? With S and J for initials in your avatar you are aptly named..... Stupid Jerk!

Report it then.

Do let us know how that works out.

Again -- what I restored were MY OWN WORDS. I do own my own words. I ain't John Fogerty. And he won that case anyway.

You apologized and removed it too, didn't you? We're seeing a pattern here...Liberals alter other people's quotes when they can't make a legitimate point of their own.
Stop whining... it is irritating, you swine...and dont even TRY to alter this post.
I wouldn't want to alter any of your posts (or your negro friend's). I want everyone to see how stupid you are.
Heh heh heh, how is that working out for ya? With S and J for initials in your avatar you are aptly named..... Stupid Jerk!
It's working out great, as your post just illustrated. :lol: Nothing I could change in your posts could make you look any dumber than you make yourself look.

It's working out great, as your post just illustrated. :lol: Nothing I could change in your posts could make you look any dumber than you make yourself look.

coming from a self identified Stupid Jerk (SJ) I guess I don't have to worry too much about being compared to YOU.

coming from a self identified Stupid Jerk (SJ) I guess I don't have to worry too much about being compared to YOU.
Nope, not much chance of you being compared to me. I have a brain, you have empty space.

no political experience whatsoever.

and that is what is so great about it, our founding fathers had no "political experience" either yet they wrote three of the most wonderful documents ever known to human kind, the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and Declaration of Independence.., if you care to include the Federalist Papers, make that FOUR!!

:fu: ... :asshole: and :up_yours: ............... :lmao:
The whole freedom of religion came from the Levelers of the British civil war era....during the second purge of Parliament...The Founders did read and knew of political history...

Forum List

Back