The NBA Supports Communist China Before They Support America

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats are essentially tin-horn dictators. They like rigged elections and rigged impeachment inquiries and they like having only one side of the story made public. This isn't America anymore and now we know that the NBA supports communist dictators over their own country.

Ask any coach or player in the NBA, they'll say that we can't be critical of Communist Oppression by China when we have mass-shootings in America. Who cares that Chinese Army troops are shooting protesters in Hong Kong.

I haven't been a fan of the NBA for over a decade since shortly after Michael Jordon retired....and this simply justifies my beliefs. The NBA has sold out to our enemies and I feel no need to watch their games or buy their products. The left has turned the NBA into an indoctrination system for America's youth and has given up being Americans. They need to change their name to the Communist Basketball Association because there's nothing National about them. Currently there are over 300 million Chinese fans of the NBA...so maybe they should move there and maybe we can get a league that is American again.

LeBron James has been an outspoken critic of American policies. He's always quick to talk about oppression....but not when it comes to his own meal-ticket. We have to wait a week before we get critical of Communist Chinese oppression. LeBron James' criticism of Hong Kong tweet from Daryl Morey receives backlash on social media

216632_5_.jpg

Let them start up a new league in China. They can play NoKo, Iran, Syria and the California colleges who will be getting paid. No USA TV either. We'll stick with hockey.

The NBA and it players care more about their money from China than the Human Rights violations China commits daily.

If you want proof how must Americans can not care less about China and it communist regime just look at how many of the left whined about the tariffs against China and wanting to keep our old trade deal with a country that uses slave labor to make their products with...

The NBA along with the left love China and would welcome a full invasion of this country if China keep on giving them money and cheap shit...

The question I have for Mr. Silver, Mr. James and the rest of the NBA folk is this.

Why is North Carolina's failure to allow men in dresses from using the ladies' rooms in public buildings worse than concentration camps and other atrocities in Red China? I just don't get it.

The Chinese it seems, are LeBron's and the NBA's daddy. You think getting cheap products from a huge nation with a mission is free. They build several warships for the same price we build one. Their technology is catching up to ours in many areas.

Democrats are essentially tin-horn dictators. They like rigged elections and rigged impeachment inquiries and they like having only one side of the story made public. This isn't America anymore and now we know that the NBA supports communist dictators over their own country.

Ask any coach or player in the NBA, they'll say that we can't be critical of Communist Oppression by China when we have mass-shootings in America. Who cares that Chinese Army troops are shooting protesters in Hong Kong.

I haven't been a fan of the NBA for over a decade since shortly after Michael Jordon retired....and this simply justifies my beliefs. The NBA has sold out to our enemies and I feel no need to watch their games or buy their products. The left has turned the NBA into an indoctrination system for America's youth and has given up being Americans. They need to change their name to the Communist Basketball Association because there's nothing National about them. Currently there are over 300 million Chinese fans of the NBA...so maybe they should move there and maybe we can get a league that is American again.

LeBron James has been an outspoken critic of American policies. He's always quick to talk about oppression....but not when it comes to his own meal-ticket. We have to wait a week before we get critical of Communist Chinese oppression. LeBron James' criticism of Hong Kong tweet from Daryl Morey receives backlash on social media

216632_5_.jpg
Are you kidding? A republican like you should be proud!!

Money over principals is kinda your thing.

216632_5_.jpg
Are you kidding? A republican like you should be proud!!

Money over principals is kinda your thing.
But those are progressive principles, not Republican principles.

I think you and LeBron are being led around by the nose by authoritarian leaders that lie to you and take advantage of your stupidity.

Forum List

Back