WTF? Who possibly didn't tell Trump this was a BAD idea

One thing this event should have told all Americans, is nothing unites the two parties, MSM, and the Deep State like pulling out American troops.

Why would Trump get involved in this? Dumb. He does some stupid things.

I mean sure he goes rogue on the kurds, and he's paid by the Saudis, and I knew in the early 90s that he was a sociopath which isn't that unusual, but he's a sociopath who doesn't even FAKE empathy convincingly, but who possibly in the WH didn't say … "really bad idea Mr. Pres." LOL

Trump tried to broker meeting with accused hit-and-run driver Anne Sacoolas and parents of victim Harry Dunn
Of course left wing Yahoo is telling the whole story....you are such a cocksucking leftist...anything you can pick up from Trump haters....pathetic troll!

Part of the reason I voted for him was to see if the President actually gets to make choices or if he's just a puppet.
I suspect Trump ordered the pull out to stick it to the Deep State. He knows they are behind the efforts to impeach and remove him. Trump made the commitment to pull out long ago, but I suspect they never thought he would.

It could be Donny and the Deep State are playing a game of cat and mouse, of sorts. He just might be ballsy enough (or arrogant enough) to keep this going, but the history of presidents confronting the Deep State hasn’t been very successful.

The Fates of American Presidents Who Challenged the Deep State (1963-1980)
The Fates of American Presidents Who Challenged the Deep State (1963-1980) (1963-1980) | The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus

Part of the reason I voted for him was to see if the President actually gets to make choices or if he's just a puppet.
I suspect Trump ordered the pull out to stick it to the Deep State. He knows they are behind the efforts to impeach and remove him. Trump made the commitment to pull out long ago, but I suspect they never thought he would.

It could be Donny and the Deep State are playing a cat and mouse game of sorts. He just might be ballsy enough (or arrogant enough) to keep this going, but the history of presidents confronting the Deep State hasn’t been very successful.

The Fates of American Presidents Who Challenged the Deep State (1963-1980) (1963-1980) | The Asia-Pacific Journal: Japan Focus

The only strategic value of those 50 Americans was as a deterrent. It was inevitable that eventually one would get shot or blown up which would then be used as justification for war against Assad-regardless of who actually fired the shot. So Trump moved the living, breathing chess pieces to another part of the board.

It could be Donny and the Deep State are playing a cat and mouse game of sorts. He just might be ballsy enough (or arrogant enough) to keep this going, but the history of presidents confronting the Deep State hasn’t been very successful.

The only strategic value of those 50 Americans was as a deterrent. It was inevitable that eventually one would get shot or blown up which would then be used as justification for war against Assad-regardless of who actually fired the shot. So Trump moved the living, breathing chess pieces to another part of the board.
Yes and isn’t it amazing the enormous negative response this action caused within the msm, two parties, and the government bureaucracy? This could be evidence the Deep State controls all three.

Moving out 50 troops is the end of the world. LOL.

Yes and isn’t it amazing the enormous negative response this action caused within the msm, two parties, and the government bureaucracy? This could be evidence the Deep State controls all three.

Moving out 50 troops is the end of the world. LOL.

Touchy-feely liberals who "deeply care about human lives" and patriotic conservatives who "support the troops" are both in agreement. Those 50 men need to stay put until one of them gets caught up in a centuries old tribal conflict that has nothing to do with America.

I mean sure he goes rogue on the kurds, and he's paid by the Saudis, and I knew in the early 90s that he was a sociopath which isn't that unusual, but he's a sociopath who doesn't even FAKE empathy convincingly, but who possibly in the WH didn't say … "really bad idea Mr. Pres." LOL

Trump tried to broker meeting with accused hit-and-run driver Anne Sacoolas and parents of victim Harry Dunn
Shut the fuck up.
Don't blame him. Blame the butthurt.

Is that the best the angry psychotic left can come up with? Barry Hussein entertained the parents of traitor Bowie Bergdahl and ignored the 6 Soldiers who died trying to find him. Another brave Soldier recently died recently from injuries sustained in the mission.

He meant well I am sure, but this wasn't something he could negotiate.....

The parents of the deceased didn't believe he meant any harm, so I respect their point of view

Moron....this is why Trump pulled out the troops....starts at the 9 minute mark..explains the entire situation.......even for someone as dumb as you...

It is NOT a bad idea, dog.

How many nations are we supposed to send our children to die and be maimed in untill you Globalists have finally had your fill of American blood being shed?

Thousands? Millions?

Fuck the Kurds, bring our boys HOME!

You know, I saw this woman being interviewed today, and she said that she was blindsided by the obvious ambush. Later, when Trump was asked about the meeting, he said that the person who suggested the meeting with her and the parents in front of the press was given to him by Britain's PM, and he was just doing what the PM had asked him to.

Gonna be interesting to hear if he suggested that or not. Especially since he's going to meet again with the parents of the dude that was ran over. I wonder if the PM will say that he said that, or if he's going to say Trump tried to throw him under the bus?

The parents felt ambushed, and felt like it was nothing more than a photo op stunt..
Maybe Trump meant well, but WTF ?!

This guy cannot seem to get through one single day without creating a shitstorm.
Part of the problem is our left leaning media that loves to exploit and amplify anything that they deem is a mistake by Trump.
The other part of the problem is Trump himself who much of the time is a tone deaf bull in a china closet.

Sometimes I have to just shake my head and hope for the best.

Was it a hit and run, in that the woman left the scene of the accident without waiting for police to show up? Also didn't the parents say they wanted an apology from the woman, not seeing why therapist would be need for such a meeting. Either way the parents acknowledge they felt TRUMP was trying to help the tragic situation.

The parents felt ambushed, and felt like it was nothing more than a photo op stunt..
Maybe Trump meant well, but WTF ?!

This guy cannot seem to get through one single day without creating a shitstorm.
Part of the problem is our left leaning media that loves to exploit and amplify anything that they deem is a mistake by Trump.
The other part of the problem is Trump himself who much of the time is a tone deaf bull in a china closet.

Sometimes I have to just shake my head and hope for the best.

Trump is not 'creating a shitstorm'.

The Media have the shtistorm prepackaged and they open it up whenever Trump does ANYTHING AT ALL.

Stop falling for the bullshit. And if you cant do that, then stop spreading slander.

Last edited:
One thing this event should have told all Americans, is nothing unites the two parties, MSM, and the Deep State like pulling out American troops.

True. I came across this gem today in fake news. Whose country’s war?

“Trump’s action has opened the door for a Turkish military attack on Syrian Kurds who have been aligned with the U.S. in fighting the country’s long-running war”
'See you at the polls': Trump and Pelosi have it out

Forum List

Back