The Nature of "Islamic" Terrorism

Islam has turned to terrorism because their religion is outdated. Once the dominant power in the world, since the 15th century it has been sliding into obscurity. To try and make up for their own inadequacies they attack others.
Simple as that.

Islam is the fastest growing major religion in the world.

At 1.2 billion adherents, it is hardly sliding into obscurity. :cool:

A search of the internet turns up something interesting. Depending on how you measure it, islam may or may not be the fastest growing religion. Using %'s, might be true, using number of new converts- no it isn't.
Interesting to note that in 2004 if one uses the percentage method, wiccan was the fastest growing religion in North America.
Interwesting to note that Jehova's Witnesses have claimed to be the fastest growing church in the world for over a hundred years.
Interesting to note that every religion seems to claim they are the fastest growing at one time or another.
That's why I used the word "major" in my orginal statement; " Islam is the fastest growing major religion in the world".

By major religion, I basically mean religions that have around a billion adherants. Such as Buddhism, Christianty, Hinduism, and Islam.

Ok, I get that sunni. Personally don't think I have ever known a terrorist, although I have known several muslim folks. I might have met a terrorist, but that was a long time ago at a gathering of the boy scouts in NC and Eric Rudolph was there. I might have met him, but Maybe I didn't. If I did he didn't make a lasting impression on me. Course he wasn't muslim, but he remains a terrorist.
I also do not think all muslims can possibly be terrorists simply because the number of terrorist attacks don't support that assertion.
It looks to me like ANY religion can have believers who practice violence in the name of their particular brand of religion. That is what Eric Rudolph and Tim McViegh apparantly were doing.
It also appears that eco-terrorists fall into the same category, after all, the environmental movement seems to me to be a modern version of paganism. When Mark sands was tried in Phoenix, the way he spoke can only be understood by understanding the earth and protection thereof is his religion, ala paganism.
Maybe religion should issue parental guidance warnings as it seems the weak-minded among us use their religion to justify actions in direct opposition to whatever religion they say they are espousing.

That's why I used the word "major" in my orginal statement; " Islam is the fastest growing major religion in the world".
Go go gadget baby factories

Other religions are part of cultures which have realized that unchecked population growth is a BAD THING
Muslims are too stubborn, ignorant or plain retarded to realize this fact.

Other religions are part of cultures which have realized that unchecked population growth is a BAD THING

Maybe bad for you. But good for us. :eusa_angel:

It's a good thing for Islam. Move into an area, reproduce as fast as possible and eventually become the majority within that region = political control.

Maybe bad for you. But good for us. :eusa_angel:
If you like living with third world poverty.
Even if Islam overruns a major nation, the resulting internal ignorance will soon reduce it to the same status as other backwards Islamic nations.

Who is supposed to be the central authority 'checking population growth'? You? Who decides what population growth is good or bad, you?
Are you qualified to decide who among us gets the privaliage of reproduction?

That has been tried before-and failed. Remember Mao and Hitler as well as Castro and even Amin.

Are you even a US citizen, if so your statement does not fit the character of tolerance and harmony we all strive for. Your statement does fit that of the KKK or the Arian nations.
Maybe our schools have failed us again..........did you go to public school? If so, I bet someone taught you that 'bad' things, like population growth have to be controlled for the 'greater good'. Congratulations, your racist comment indicates you are a progressive, willing to sacrifice personal freedoms and values defined in the US constitution for the all-important 'greater good'. No family. maybe we would not have to put up with your arrogant racist rants.

I don't see your point Saladin...

I have a short attention span and therefore rarely read more than a paragraph per post so lets keep it concise.

Islamic terrorist exist NOT solely to punish the Wests liberal democracy and secular society, but also because the US supports Israel?

And that makes it OK?

Not only have I suggested that "Islamic" terrorism exists primarily as a result of the support that U.S. political regimes have offered to the Israeli occupation, I've not claimed that this is "justification" for attacks on the citizens of the U.S., since they are detached from the policy formation of ruling administrations. So while violent attacks against U.S. government officials might be justifiable if they could legitimately result in a suspension of support for Israeli state terrorism, attacks against the civilian population are an entirely different matter and I have observed that "terrorist" hostility toward civilians themselves wanes when they understand that they have little influence on policy formation, as should be apparent from this article excerpt:

Almost all of them said that they doubted their Islamism when they saw a million non-Muslims march in London to oppose the Iraq War: "How could we demonise people who obviously opposed aggression against Muslims?" asks Hadiya.

However, I am also attempting to provide explanation rather than justification, just as a description of a man's motivation for murdering an unfaithful spouse and her lover would be an explanation rather than a justification.

Who is supposed to be the central authority 'checking population growth'?
No central authority is needed, it is the people living in those countries who decide.
In civilized countries they realize that overpopulation is not good and people decide to have fewer children.
In primitive countries the people fail to realize that too having many children leads to poverty.

No doubt you dismiss Malthus because technological innovation appeared to invalidate his conclusion, but the third world is graphic proof that he was correct.

“Bin Laden, on the other hand, reportedly argued that attacks against the United States needed to be carried out immediately to support the insurgency in the Israeli-occupied territories and to protest the presence of U.S. military forces in Saudi Arabia,” according to the report.
This is the central reason why the war on terror is Clinton's responsibility. Had Clinton paid any attention at all US troops would have been out of Saudi Arabia in '93. Obama bin Laden would have lost a lot of support and the WTC would still be standing.

And you think the vermin muslim filth would not have manufactured another reason to justify their terrorism?

Look at 2 facts:

1) the map of the world - at every point on the globe where the muslim world touches the non-muslim, there is war. Are every one of those nations on the borders of muslim countries israel supporters (as if that is enough to justify acts of terroristm :cuckoo:) ?

2) hezooblah in lebanon. This scum will manufacture a grievance a day if that's what it takes to justify its existence and retention of arms. First its israel occupied lebanon, then the UN certified israel's exit, then it's we want kuntar back, then its israel is occupying the shabaa farms (all 2 inches of them)... terrorists need to find examples, real or not, to continue to justify their existence and raise funds from the mentally weak supporters and apologists, many of whom are on this forum.

For a superb book on this, read Eric Hoffer's first book on totalitarianism.

But the US recognized Israel.
We sold the Israeli's weapons, without which they would have been reduced to throwing rocks at the Arab troops and even Italian troops could beat civilians armed with rocks.
Thus we must be at fault because "God" is on the side of the Palestinians, just ask them.

THe US did not supply israel until AFTER the '67 war.

It's a good thing for Islam. Move into an area, reproduce as fast as possible and eventually become the majority within that region = political control.

Which is why i find muslim filth that complains about jews moving to israel a problem, fuck the muslim filth has been doing that for a long, long time - or just using war outright to conquer and spread like a disease. What we need is a lot more tsunamis...

As for the europeans, they finally seem to get it - and are finally starting to take action, look at the minaret ban in switzerland. How long overdue was that?

Not only have I suggested that "Islamic" terrorism exists primarily as a result of the support that U.S. political regimes have offered to the Israeli occupation, I've not claimed that this is "justification" for attacks on the citizens of the U.S., since they are detached from the policy formation of ruling administrations. So while violent attacks against U.S. government officials might be justifiable if they could legitimately result in a suspension of support for Israeli state terrorism, attacks against the civilian population are an entirely different matter and I have observed that "terrorist" hostility toward civilians themselves wanes when they understand that they have little influence on policy formation, as should be apparent from this article excerpt:

Sorry but to be honest, you are fucking trash. Muslims are murdering each other all over the world, conducting massive terrorism against each other. To blame israel for attacks on the US is a sign of you being a total fucking zero. Join sunni idiot in my ignore box, fucktard.

And you can always move to the shithole - soon to be destroyed scumhole iran if you love being amongst terrorists so much.

Sorry but to be honest, you are fucking trash. Muslims are murdering each other all over the world, conducting massive terrorism against each other. To blame israel for attacks on the US is a sign of you being a total fucking zero. Join sunni idiot in my ignore box, fucktard.

And you can always move to the shithole - soon to be destroyed scumhole iran if you love being amongst terrorists so much.

or he could move next door to you-same difference

this forum sucks.

You don't need anybody's permission to leave. :eusa_eh:

Muslim filth, your goal of poisoning every forum like the cancer islam is won't work.

The muslim filth want to take over the world, first through benign-seeming waves of immigration.

They are also spending billions in schools, universities, propagandist magazines like WRMEA, etc that denigrate the West and basic freedoms.

The minaret ban is the first line in the sand that the world is saying "Enough!"

Death to muslim terrorist supporters like you.

this forum sucks.

You don't need anybody's permission to leave. :eusa_eh:

Muslim filth, your goal of poisoning every forum like the cancer islam is won't work.

The muslim filth want to take over the world, first through benign-seeming waves of immigration.

They are also spending billions in schools, universities, propagandist magazines like WRMEA, etc that denigrate the West and basic freedoms.

The minaret ban is the first line in the sand that the world is saying "Enough!"

Death to muslim terrorist supporters like you.

can you account for those billions in western countries?

Forum List

Back